And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

I will not buy this record, it is scratched. :|

Who are you who are so wise in the ways of science?

My name is Smoke-too-much. Mr. Smoke-too-much. :smoke:

'Inflate your life jackets.' 'And extinguish all cigarettes.'

This isn't a lifeboat, dear. This is 24, Parker Street.

Over these streets hangs a pall of fear. Fear of a new kind of violence which is terrorizing the city. :AlienSmiley:
  • Like 1

Over these streets hangs a pall of fear. Fear of a new kind of violence which is terrorizing the city. :AlienSmiley:

There is the Mayor. Surely the third tallest mayor in Derby's history. And there are the Aldermen magnificently resplendent in their Aldermanic hose and just look at the power in those thighs.
  • Like 1

There is the Mayor. Surely the third tallest mayor in Derby's history. And there are the Aldermen magnificently resplendent in their Aldermanic hose and just look at the power in those thighs.

Here you can see the legs, used for walking around, and which can be jettisoned at night. :chickendance:
  • Like 1

Here you can see the legs, used for walking around, and which can be jettisoned at night. :chickendance:

Three acts and a few special torso exercises later, Kevin, as Trigorin, the failed writer of sentimental romances, has lost over thirty-three inches.
  • Like 1

Three acts and a few special torso exercises later, Kevin, as Trigorin, the failed writer of sentimental romances, has lost over thirty-three inches.

"You've got the girl on the bed and she's all ready for it." :boo hiss:
  • Like 1

Well they've spent a good night in there last night in preparation for the final assault today.
  • Like 1

Well they've spent a good night in there last night in preparation for the final assault today.

Yes, we'd like to buy a bed, a double bed, :drool: and I wondered if you'd got one for about fifty pounds.
  • Like 1

Yes, we'd like to buy a bed, a double bed, :drool: and I wondered if you'd got one for about fifty pounds.

One that looks nice! Of course. And not too expensive! Now go!
  • Like 1

Well, I've managed to find you four very nice silver spoons, Mr. Jenkins. :ebert:
  • Like 1

Well, I've managed to find you four very nice silver spoons, Mr. Jenkins. :ebert:

And they're eating the blancmange ... Yes! The blancmange is leaving the court... it's abandoning the game! This is fantastic!
  • Like 1

And they're eating the blancmange ... Yes! The blancmange is leaving the court... it's abandoning the game! This is fantastic!

And so this big Lincolnshire heavyweight becomes the new Oxford Professor of Fine Arts. :atickhum:
  • Like 1

And so this big Lincolnshire heavyweight becomes the new Oxford Professor of Fine Arts. :atickhum:

Yes, take my word for it. Citizen's eaten most of the early nineteenth-century British landscape artists, and I've learned not to worry. As a matter of fact, I feel a bit peckish myself.
  • Like 1

Yes, take my word for it. Citizen's eaten most of the early nineteenth-century British landscape artists, and I've learned not to worry. As a matter of fact, I feel a bit peckish myself.

Oh, if I may suggest, sir...the pheasant a la reine, :chickendance: the sauce is one of the chef's most famous creations.
  • Like 1

Oh, if I may suggest, sir...the pheasant a la reine, :chickendance: the sauce is one of the chef's most famous creations.

When played in the correct order they will squeak 'The Bells of St Mary's'.
  • Like 1

The Hammers - The Hammers is a nickname of what English football team? :eh: The Hammers? No?

Well of course it's shorter, isn't it. And much less formal!
  • Like 1

The Hammers - The Hammers is a nickname of what English football team? :eh: The Hammers? No?

Yes, if I may just cut in on you there, Herr Gambolputty de von Ausfern-schplenden-schlitter-crasscrenbon-fried-digger-dingle-dangle-dongle-dungle-burstein-von-knacker-thrasher-apple-banger-horowitz-ticolensic-grander-knotty-spelltinkle-grandlich-grumblemeyer-spelterwasser-kurstlich-himbleeisen-bahnwagen-gutenabend :hi:
  • Like 1

Yes, if I may just cut in on you there, Herr Gambolputty de von Ausfern-schplenden-schlitter-crasscrenbon-fried-digger-dingle-dangle-dongle-dungle-burstein-von-knacker-thrasher-apple-banger-horowitz-ticolensic-grander-knotty-spelltinkle-grandlich-grumblemeyer-spelterwasser-kurstlich-himbleeisen-bahnwagen-gutenabend :hi:

...Mr and Mrs Rita Trondheim; Reginald Bosanquet, who would be next to Norway in a rhyming dictionary, if it included proper names, and if he pronounced his name like that.
  • Like 1

...Mr and Mrs Rita Trondheim; Reginald Bosanquet, who would be next to Norway in a rhyming dictionary, if it included proper names, and if he pronounced his name like that.

We did think once of having it changed by deed-poll, you know, to Watson or something like that. :yes:
  • Like 1

We did think once of having it changed by deed-poll, you know, to Watson or something like that. :yes:

Terribly bad memory for names. What's the name of that country where they don't make watches at all?
  • Like 1

Terribly bad memory for names. What's the name of that country where they don't make watches at all?

So near to Russia, so far from Japan, quite a long way from Cairo, lots of miles from Vietnam. :hockey:
  • Like 1

So near to Russia, so far from Japan, quite a long way from Cairo, lots of miles from Vietnam. :hockey:

Yes, that's near enough. I'll give you that. Right, now, Mrs Scum, you have won your prize, do you still want the blow on the head?
  • Like 1

Yes, that's near enough. I'll give you that. Right, now, Mrs Scum, you have won your prize, do you still want the blow on the head?

By a combination of violence and sarcasm, the IbanezJem brothers by February 1966 controlled London and the Southeast of England. :scared:
  • Like 1

By a combination of violence and sarcasm, the IbanezJem brothers by February 1966 controlled London and the Southeast of England. :scared:

Ah, well, I don't want you to get the impression it's just a question of the number of words... um... I mean, getting them in the right order is just as important. Old Peter Hall used to say to me, 'They're all there Ibanez, now we've got to get them in the right order.'
  • Like 1

Ah, well, I don't want you to get the impression it's just a question of the number of words... um... I mean, getting them in the right order is just as important. Old Peter Hall used to say to me, 'They're all there Ibanez, now we've got to get them in the right order.'

Like you say, sir. We'll be able to make time, eventually without to lose, sir, no. :ebert:
  • Like 1