Monty Python

• Please log in to reply
9909 replies to this topic

#9701 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1408 posts
  • Interests:Guitars, TV and films, Nature, Art/art history, US politics, Football (soccer) and most sports, Non-fiction, Not going out, Cats (especially black and white tuxedo cats)

Posted 02 June 2020 - 08:33 AM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 01 June 2020 - 05:50 PM, said:

Well, if you're going out, don't forget we've got the Citizens coming for tea, so don't forget to order some Molson's. :cheers:
Or for drinks, why not buy a 'wicked willy' with a life-size winkle - serves warm beer. Makes real cocktails. Hours of amusement.

Sponsored Post

#9702 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 26135 posts
  • Interests:Chicago Blackhawks. Detroit Redwings. Guess which one I lied about.

Posted 02 June 2020 - 12:03 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 02 June 2020 - 08:33 AM, said:

Well, if you're going out, don't forget we've got the Citizens coming for tea, so don't forget to order some Molson's. :cheers:
Or for drinks, why not buy a 'wicked willy' with a life-size winkle - serves warm beer. Makes real cocktails. Hours of amusement.
Very amusing, Lord Kimble, but would you excuse me a moment? I want to powder my nose. :moon: Ah, that's better.

#9703 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1408 posts
  • Interests:Guitars, TV and films, Nature, Art/art history, US politics, Football (soccer) and most sports, Non-fiction, Not going out, Cats (especially black and white tuxedo cats)

Posted 02 June 2020 - 01:48 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 02 June 2020 - 12:03 PM, said:

Very amusing, Lord Kimble, but would you excuse me a moment? I want to powder my nose. :moon: Ah, that's better.
Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. The Theory, by A. Elk. That's A for Anne, it's not by a elk.

#9704 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 26135 posts

Posted 02 June 2020 - 03:18 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 02 June 2020 - 01:48 PM, said:

Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. The Theory, by A. Elk. That's A for Anne, it's not by a elk.
Having once identified a mason, immediate steps must be taken to isolate her from the general public. :bang bang: :moose:

#9705 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1408 posts

Posted 02 June 2020 - 03:38 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 02 June 2020 - 03:18 PM, said:

Having once identified a mason, immediate steps must be taken to isolate her from the general public. :bang bang: :moose:
Oooh. it is a lonely life... bathing... dressing... undressing... making exciting underwear...

#9706 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 26135 posts

Posted 02 June 2020 - 03:56 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 02 June 2020 - 03:38 PM, said:

Oooh. it is a lonely life... bathing... dressing... undressing... making exciting underwear...
Are they going to be unobtainable throughout the Universe or merely on Algon itself?  :scared:

#9707 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1408 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 11:00 AM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 02 June 2020 - 03:56 PM, said:

Are they going to be unobtainable throughout the Universe or merely on Algon itself?  :scared:
Oh, he shouldn't be saying that, we haven't done comparatives yet.

#9708 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 26135 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 03:40 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 03 June 2020 - 11:00 AM, said:

What is the solution, if any, to this problem? What can we do? What am I saying? Why am I sitting in this chair? Why am I in this thread? And what am I going to say next?  :wtf:

#9709 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1408 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 08:55 AM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 03 June 2020 - 03:40 PM, said:

What is the solution, if any, to this problem? What can we do? What am I saying? Why am I sitting in this chair? Why am I in this thread? And what am I going to say next?  :wtf:
The man who has been speaking to you is an impostor. He is not in fact the Bishop of Chicago, but a man wanted by the police.

#9710 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 26135 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 01:50 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 04 June 2020 - 08:55 AM, said:

The man who has been speaking to you is an impostor. He is not in fact the Bishop of Chicago, but a man wanted by the police.
You know, I think sometimes we ought to realize the difficult and often dangerous work involved in tracking down violent criminals like myself and I'd just like them to know that their fine work is at least appreciated by me. :notworthy:

#9711 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1408 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 02:48 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 04 June 2020 - 01:50 PM, said:

You know, I think sometimes we ought to realize the difficult and often dangerous work involved in tracking down violent criminals like myself and I'd just like them to know that their fine work is at least appreciated by me. :notworthy:
Forgive him, 73, for this, his dreadful toadying, and barefaced flattery.

#9712 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 26135 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 03:40 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 04 June 2020 - 02:48 PM, said:

Ex-blackhawkrush of Albania reports... :fuckwithadmin: Well, we seem to have lost ex-blackhawkrush there, but who cares.

#9713 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1408 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 04:03 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 04 June 2020 - 03:40 PM, said:

Ex-blackhawkrush of Albania reports... :fuckwithadmin: Well, we seem to have lost ex-blackhawkrush there, but who cares.
And none of these are mountaineers?

#9714 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 26135 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 04:50 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 04 June 2020 - 04:03 PM, said:

73 had found the rich and pleasant land beyond the mountains :smash:  :bitchslap: :bang bang: the land where golden streams sang their way through fresh green meadows.

#9715 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1408 posts

Posted 05 June 2020 - 07:03 AM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 04 June 2020 - 04:50 PM, said:

73 had found the rich and pleasant land beyond the mountains :smash:  :bitchslap: :bang bang: the land where golden streams sang their way through fresh green meadows.
That's forty thousand acres of virgin forest. By 1980 this will have risen to two hundred thousand acres of soft woods. In commercial terms, a coniferous cornucopia... an evergreen El Dorado...

#9716 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 26135 posts

Posted 05 June 2020 - 01:10 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 05 June 2020 - 07:03 AM, said:

That's forty thousand acres of virgin forest. By 1980 this will have risen to two hundred thousand acres of soft woods. In commercial terms, a coniferous cornucopia... an evergreen El Dorado...
This is one of Africa's many stationary trees, Arborus Barnbet Gaseoignus. :moon:

#9717 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1408 posts

Posted 05 June 2020 - 05:16 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 05 June 2020 - 01:10 PM, said:

This is one of Africa's many stationary trees, Arborus Barnbet Gaseoignus. :moon:
When I started here, all there was was swamp. The king said I was daft to build a castle in a swamp, but I built it all the same, just to show 'em. It sank into the swamp. So, I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. So I built a third one. That burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp.

#9718 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 26135 posts

Posted 05 June 2020 - 05:54 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 05 June 2020 - 05:16 PM, said:

When I started here, all there was was swamp. The king said I was daft to build a castle in a swamp, but I built it all the same, just to show 'em. It sank into the swamp. So, I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. So I built a third one. That burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp.
It turned out not to be economically viable, so we now have a totally new offer...a nude lady :drool:

#9719 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1408 posts

Posted 06 June 2020 - 06:21 AM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 05 June 2020 - 05:54 PM, said:

View PostIbanezJem, on 05 June 2020 - 05:16 PM, said:

It turned out not to be economically viable, so we now have a totally new offer...a nude lady :drool:
Well, you'd be surprised, actually sir. The TRF economy's booming, ever since Sir Humphrey Treeduck opened up the Northwest passage to Cathay, and Citizens` expansion in Canada.

#9720 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 26135 posts

Posted 06 June 2020 - 12:40 PM

:yes: Our ratings gave us 97,300,912, and ITV nought.

Edited by blackhawkrush, 06 June 2020 - 12:46 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Monty Python

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)