And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Well, if you're going out, don't forget we've got the Citizens coming for tea, so don't forget to order some Molson's. :cheers:

Or for drinks, why not buy a 'wicked willy' with a life-size winkle - serves warm beer. Makes real cocktails. Hours of amusement.
  • Like 2

Well, if you're going out, don't forget we've got the Citizens coming for tea, so don't forget to order some Molson's. :cheers:

Or for drinks, why not buy a 'wicked willy' with a life-size winkle - serves warm beer. Makes real cocktails. Hours of amusement.

Very amusing, Lord Kimble, but would you excuse me a moment? I want to powder my nose. :moon: Ah, that's better.
  • Like 2

Very amusing, Lord Kimble, but would you excuse me a moment? I want to powder my nose. :moon: Ah, that's better.

Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. The Theory, by A. Elk. That's A for Anne, it's not by a elk.
  • Like 2

Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. The Theory, by A. Elk. That's A for Anne, it's not by a elk.

Having once identified a mason, immediate steps must be taken to isolate her from the general public. :bang bang: :moose:
  • Like 2

Having once identified a mason, immediate steps must be taken to isolate her from the general public. :bang bang: :moose:

Oooh. it is a lonely life... bathing... dressing... undressing... making exciting underwear...
  • Like 2

Oooh. it is a lonely life... bathing... dressing... undressing... making exciting underwear...

Are they going to be unobtainable throughout the Universe or merely on Algon itself? :scared:
  • Like 2

Are they going to be unobtainable throughout the Universe or merely on Algon itself? :scared:

Oh, he shouldn't be saying that, we haven't done comparatives yet.
  • Like 2

What is the solution, if any, to this problem? What can we do? What am I saying? Why am I sitting in this chair? Why am I in this thread? And what am I going to say next? :wtf:
  • Like 2

What is the solution, if any, to this problem? What can we do? What am I saying? Why am I sitting in this chair? Why am I in this thread? And what am I going to say next? :wtf:

The man who has been speaking to you is an impostor. He is not in fact the Bishop of Chicago, but a man wanted by the police.
  • Like 2

The man who has been speaking to you is an impostor. He is not in fact the Bishop of Chicago, but a man wanted by the police.

You know, I think sometimes we ought to realize the difficult and often dangerous work involved in tracking down violent criminals like myself and I'd just like them to know that their fine work is at least appreciated by me. :notworthy:
  • Like 2

You know, I think sometimes we ought to realize the difficult and often dangerous work involved in tracking down violent criminals like myself and I'd just like them to know that their fine work is at least appreciated by me. :notworthy:

Forgive him, 73, for this, his dreadful toadying, and barefaced flattery.
  • Like 2

Ex-blackhawkrush of Albania reports... :fuckwithadmin: Well, we seem to have lost ex-blackhawkrush there, but who cares.
  • Like 2

Ex-blackhawkrush of Albania reports... :fuckwithadmin: Well, we seem to have lost ex-blackhawkrush there, but who cares.

And none of these are mountaineers?
  • Like 2

73 had found the rich and pleasant land beyond the mountains :smash: :bitchslap: :bang bang: the land where golden streams sang their way through fresh green meadows.
  • Like 2

73 had found the rich and pleasant land beyond the mountains :smash: :bitchslap: :bang bang: the land where golden streams sang their way through fresh green meadows.

That's forty thousand acres of virgin forest. By 1980 this will have risen to two hundred thousand acres of soft woods. In commercial terms, a coniferous cornucopia... an evergreen El Dorado...
  • Like 2

That's forty thousand acres of virgin forest. By 1980 this will have risen to two hundred thousand acres of soft woods. In commercial terms, a coniferous cornucopia... an evergreen El Dorado...

This is one of Africa's many stationary trees, Arborus Barnbet Gaseoignus. :moon:
  • Like 2

This is one of Africa's many stationary trees, Arborus Barnbet Gaseoignus. :moon:

When I started here, all there was was swamp. The king said I was daft to build a castle in a swamp, but I built it all the same, just to show 'em. It sank into the swamp. So, I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. So I built a third one. That burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp.
  • Like 2

When I started here, all there was was swamp. The king said I was daft to build a castle in a swamp, but I built it all the same, just to show 'em. It sank into the swamp. So, I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. So I built a third one. That burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp.

It turned out not to be economically viable, so we now have a totally new offer...a nude lady :drool:
  • Like 2

It turned out not to be economically viable, so we now have a totally new offer...a nude lady :drool:

Well, you'd be surprised, actually sir. The TRF economy's booming, ever since Sir Humphrey Treeduck opened up the Northwest passage to Cathay, and Citizens` expansion in Canada.
  • Like 2

:yes: Our ratings gave us 97,300,912, and ITV nought.

In the meantime, since I am on all channels, perhaps I'd better carry on with this broadcast by shouting about our housing plans from down here as best I can. Could someone throw me down a script?
  • Like 2

In the meantime, since I am on all channels, perhaps I'd better carry on with this broadcast by shouting about our housing plans from down here as best I can. Could someone throw me down a script?

Have you got anything a bit...er...a bit stronger? :popcorn:
  • Like 2

'Toledo Tit Parade'? It's very visual, Senor.
  • Like 2

:yes: I see snow. White snow. And in the snow, I see a tree. And by this tree, I see a dog...
  • Like 2

:yes: I see snow. White snow. And in the snow, I see a tree. And by this tree, I see a dog...

Shut up, shut up, shut up! Sex, sex sex, must get sex into it. Wait, I see a television commercial - there's this nude woman in a bath holding a bit of your string.
  • Like 2