And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

All right, I confess. I've been purposely trying to deceive Her Majesty's Customs and Excise. I've been a bloody fool. :facepalm:

Well I may be an idiot but I'm no fool.

Well, I'm not surprised you didn't get that, Citizen. It was in fact a trick question. Coventry City have never won the FA Cup. :P

a side intellectually out argued by a Jarrow team thrusting and bursting with aggressive Kantian positivism and outstanding in this fine Jarrow team was my man of the match, the arch-thinker, free scheming, scarcely ever to be curbed, midfield cognoscento, IbanezJem.

I'm a very good shot. I practice every day... well... not absolutely every day, but most days in the week. I expect I must practice four or five times a week, at least four or five.

How could you miss? He moved? Shut up. Go and practice. :bitchslap: I'm so sorry, Citizen. Do you mind waiting in your cell?

Listen... chaps... there's still a chance. I'm... done for, I've got a gammy leg and I'm going fast; I'll never get through. But some of you might. So... you'd better eat me.

This is a vegetarian restaurant only, we serve no animal flesh of any kind.

Could you do the egg, bacon, spam and sausage without IbanezJem, then? :unsure:

Well, we sort of like pineapples. Pineapple. Mmm. Yeah, we love pineapple. Yeah, anything with pineapple in it is great for us.

I was showing you how to defend yourselves against anyone who attacks you with armed with a piece of fresh fruit

I'll make it a gud'un, sir! :bang bang: :coy:

And so, here on the final day, there seems to be no players left to challenge the blancmanges.

If only Bicycle Repairman were here! :wub:

He must have crawled through here, and made his escape through 'Music of the Spheres'.

Then he won't be needing his reservation to New World Women. And I suppose, as his eldest son, it must go to me. :drool:

It's all a bit zany - you know a bit madcap funster... frankly I don't fully understand it myself, the kids seem to like it. I much prefer Des O'Connor ... Rolf Harris ... Tom Jones, you know...

:musicnote: "If I ruled the world, every day would be the first day of spring" :musicnote: - Tom Jones ;)

If La Fontaine's elk would spurn Tom Jones the engine must be our head, the dining car our oesophagus, the guard's van our left lung, the cattle truck our shins, the first-class compartment the piece of skin at the nape of the neck and the level crossing an electric elk called Simon.

Why can't we hear more about the human body? There is nothing embarrassing or nasty about the human body except for the intestines and bits of Citizen`s bottom.
  • Like 2

All right, I confess. I've been purposely trying to deceive Her Majesty's Customs and Excise. I've been a bloody fool. :facepalm:

Well I may be an idiot but I'm no fool.

Well, I'm not surprised you didn't get that, Citizen. It was in fact a trick question. Coventry City have never won the FA Cup. :P

a side intellectually out argued by a Jarrow team thrusting and bursting with aggressive Kantian positivism and outstanding in this fine Jarrow team was my man of the match, the arch-thinker, free scheming, scarcely ever to be curbed, midfield cognoscento, IbanezJem.

I'm a very good shot. I practice every day... well... not absolutely every day, but most days in the week. I expect I must practice four or five times a week, at least four or five.

How could you miss? He moved? Shut up. Go and practice. :bitchslap: I'm so sorry, Citizen. Do you mind waiting in your cell?

Listen... chaps... there's still a chance. I'm... done for, I've got a gammy leg and I'm going fast; I'll never get through. But some of you might. So... you'd better eat me.

This is a vegetarian restaurant only, we serve no animal flesh of any kind.

Could you do the egg, bacon, spam and sausage without IbanezJem, then? :unsure:

Well, we sort of like pineapples. Pineapple. Mmm. Yeah, we love pineapple. Yeah, anything with pineapple in it is great for us.

I was showing you how to defend yourselves against anyone who attacks you with armed with a piece of fresh fruit

I'll make it a gud'un, sir! :bang bang: :coy:

And so, here on the final day, there seems to be no players left to challenge the blancmanges.

If only Bicycle Repairman were here! :wub:

He must have crawled through here, and made his escape through 'Music of the Spheres'.

Then he won't be needing his reservation to New World Women. And I suppose, as his eldest son, it must go to me. :drool:

It's all a bit zany - you know a bit madcap funster... frankly I don't fully understand it myself, the kids seem to like it. I much prefer Des O'Connor ... Rolf Harris ... Tom Jones, you know...

:musicnote: "If I ruled the world, every day would be the first day of spring" :musicnote: - Tom Jones ;)

If La Fontaine's elk would spurn Tom Jones the engine must be our head, the dining car our oesophagus, the guard's van our left lung, the cattle truck our shins, the first-class compartment the piece of skin at the nape of the neck and the level crossing an electric elk called Simon.

Why can't we hear more about the human body? There is nothing embarrassing or nasty about the human body except for the intestines and bits of Citizen`s bottom.

Well, here is a three-stage model of Citizen. Here you see the legs :chickendance: used for walking around and which can be jettisoned that night. And this is the main trunk, :atickhum: the power house of the whole thing, incorporating of course the naughty bits. :blush:
  • Like 2

Oh, that's the bit I like

'I will give you one after you have got me my supper,' I now usually scream, 'but not before'-- as you understand, making Citizen`s bang contingent on the arrival of my supper.
  • Like 2

'I will give you one after you have got me my supper,' I now usually scream, 'but not before'-- as you understand, making Citizen`s bang contingent on the arrival of my supper.

Would you care for a glass of blood? :ph34r: Oh, what a giveaway.
  • Like 1

It's almost incredible isn't it, to think that this huge Hawks fan has walked over two thousand miles across this inhospitable forum to stop here, maybe just to take in water before the two thousand miles on to Chicago, where it lives. It's almost unimaginable, I find - the thought of this mighty American strolling through Nigeria, perhaps swaggering a little as it crosses the border into Zaire...
  • Like 2

It's almost incredible isn't it, to think that this huge Hawks fan has walked over two thousand miles across this inhospitable forum to stop here, maybe just to take in water before the two thousand miles on to Chicago, where it lives. It's almost unimaginable, I find - the thought of this mighty American strolling through Nigeria, perhaps swaggering a little as it crosses the border into Zaire...

We thought perhaps we might lose the fight with the lion a little bit. :scared:
  • Like 2

Quite right - you don't want to come back from Cygnus X-1 to a dead cat. It'd be so anticlimactic. Yes, kill it now, that's what I say.
  • Like 2

Quite right - you don't want to come back from Cygnus X-1 to a dead cat. It'd be so anticlimactic. Yes, kill it now, that's what I say.

It's a success. The #*@ now is dead. But Roy Citizen must make sure. :bang bang:
  • Like 2

It's a success. The #*@ now is dead. But Roy Citizen must make sure. :bang bang:

first with bombs, and rockets destroying their homes, and then when they run helpless into the streets, er, mowing them down with machine guns. Er, and then of course releasing the vultures
  • Like 2

first with bombs, and rockets destroying their homes, and then when they run helpless into the streets, er, mowing them down with machine guns. Er, and then of course releasing the vultures

Twentieth Century Citizen presents a tale so gripping that they said it could not be filmed. A unique event in cinema history. :goodone:
  • Like 2

Twentieth Century Citizen presents a tale so gripping that they said it could not be filmed. A unique event in cinema history. :goodone:

I used to go to the cinema with three hundredweight of King Edwards. I'd eat 'em all before I got out of the toilet. I had to go on to bread.
  • Like 2

I used to go to the cinema with three hundredweight of King Edwards. I'd eat 'em all before I got out of the toilet. I had to go on to bread.

These sandwiches, :burger: :burger: :burger: however, were an excellent substitute.
  • Like 2

These sandwiches, :burger: :burger: :burger: however, were an excellent substitute.

Sandwiches? Blimey. Whatever did I give the wife?
  • Like 2

Um... sausage squad up the blue end?
  • Like 2

That's Mr. Kamikaze IbanezJem, the pilot. :hi: He's very nice really, but make sure he stays clear of White Hart Lane.
  • Like 2

That's Mr. Kamikaze IbanezJem, the pilot. :hi: He's very nice really, but make sure he stays clear of White Hart Lane.

I don't know whether I can, sir... he's in a state of Itsubishi Kyoko McSayonara. It's the fifth state that a Scotsman can achieve, sir. He's got to finish himself off by lunchtime or he thinks he's let down the Emperor, sir.
  • Like 2

I don't know whether I can, sir... he's in a state of Itsubishi Kyoko McSayonara. It's the fifth state that a Scotsman can achieve, sir. He's got to finish himself off by lunchtime or he thinks he's let down the Emperor, sir.

If I went around saying I was an Emperor because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, people would put me away!
  • Like 2

If I went around saying I was an Emperor because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, people would put me away!

Here at Luton it's a three-cornered fight between Alan Jones - Sensible Party, in the middle, Tarquin Fin- tim- lim- bim- whin- bim- lim- bus- stop- F'tang- F'tang- Olè- Biscuitbarrel - Silly Party, and IbanezJem, the Slightly Silly candidate
  • Like 2

Here at Luton it's a three-cornered fight between Alan Jones - Sensible Party, in the middle, Tarquin Fin- tim- lim- bim- whin- bim- lim- bus- stop- F'tang- F'tang- Olè- Biscuitbarrel - Silly Party, and IbanezJem, the Slightly Silly candidate

He doesn't know when he's beaten, this boy, he doesn't know when he's winning either. He doesn't have any sort of sensory apparatus. Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 2

He doesn't know when he's beaten, this boy, he doesn't know when he's winning either. He doesn't have any sort of sensory apparatus.

More apparatus, please, nurse: the E.E.G., the B.P. monitor, and the A.V.V. and the machine that goes ping
  • Like 2

He doesn't know when he's beaten, this boy, he doesn't know when he's winning either. He doesn't have any sort of sensory apparatus.

More apparatus, please, nurse: the E.E.G., the B.P. monitor, and the A.V.V. and the machine that goes ping

What? Well, I don't care, you'll just have to do it yourself. :whipgirl:
  • Like 2

What? Well, I don't care, you'll just have to do it yourself. :whipgirl:

I'd do it, if it was valid. Or if the money was valid, and if it were a very small part.
  • Like 2

Oh, that sounds nice. It's what they call a walk-on. It'll make a change from plumbing. ;)

Oh, come on in. Excuse me not shaking hands, I've just been putting a bit of lard on the cat's boil. Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 2