Monty Python

• Please log in to reply
9255 replies to this topic

#9241 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1029 posts
  • Interests:Guitars, Rush, TV, art/art history, US politics, football (soccer) and most sports, reading non-fiction, rock music, not going out, cats (especially black and white tuxedo cats)

Posted 03 April 2020 - 06:17 AM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 02 April 2020 - 07:14 PM, said:

You stupid, interfering little rat. :rage: And damn your lemon curd tartlet.
Now you may think that this is very harsh behaviour but let me tell you that our TRF management consultants actually queried the necessity for us to employ Citizen at all.

Sponsored Post

#9242 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 25497 posts
  • Interests:Chicago Blackhawks. Detroit Redwings. Guess which one I lied about.

Posted 03 April 2020 - 10:54 AM

View PostIbanezJem, on 03 April 2020 - 06:17 AM, said:

Now you may think that this is very harsh behaviour but let me tell you that our TRF management consultants actually queried the necessity for us to employ Citizen at all.
"I think he's got beautiful legs." - 73  :coy:

#9243 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1029 posts
  • Interests:Guitars, Rush, TV, art/art history, US politics, football (soccer) and most sports, reading non-fiction, rock music, not going out, cats (especially black and white tuxedo cats)

Posted 03 April 2020 - 11:23 AM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 03 April 2020 - 10:54 AM, said:

Six vast and trunkless legs of stone, Stand in the desert, And on the pedestal these words appear, My name is Ozymandias-Citizen, King of Ants.

#9244 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 25497 posts

Posted 03 April 2020 - 01:59 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 03 April 2020 - 11:23 AM, said:

Six vast and trunkless legs of stone, Stand in the desert, And on the pedestal these words appear, My name is Ozymandias-Citizen, King of Ants.
This man...the so-called King of Canada. Which number did he give you this time, Ozymandias-Citizen the 23rd?  :eyeroll:

#9245 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1029 posts

Posted 03 April 2020 - 03:03 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 03 April 2020 - 01:59 PM, said:

This man...the so-called King of Canada. Which number did he give you this time, Ozymandias-Citizen the 23rd?  :eyeroll:
Episode Two of 'The Death of Ozymandias-Citizen, King of Canada', can be heard on Radio Four almost immediately.

#9246 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 25497 posts

Posted 03 April 2020 - 03:45 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 03 April 2020 - 03:03 PM, said:

Episode Two of 'The Death of Ozymandias-Citizen, King of Canada', can be heard on Radio Four almost immediately.
There's this house, there's this house, and er, it's in the morning, it's in the morning...no, it's in the evening, it's in the evening and er, there's a garden and er, this bloke Citizen comes in... :16ton:

#9247 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 5076 posts

Posted 03 April 2020 - 08:01 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 03 April 2020 - 03:45 PM, said:

There's this house, there's this house, and er, it's in the morning, it's in the morning...no, it's in the evening, it's in the evening and er, there's a garden and er, this bloke Citizen comes in... :16ton:
Ello blackhawkrush, haven't seen you for a bit, haven't seen you for a bit either, Beryl. Two pints of wallop please, love. Still driving the Jensen then? Cheer up IbanezJem it may never happen, what's your poison then?

Edited by Citizen of the World, 03 April 2020 - 08:03 PM.

#9248 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 25497 posts

Posted 03 April 2020 - 08:31 PM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 03 April 2020 - 08:01 PM, said:

Ello blackhawkrush, haven't seen you for a bit, haven't seen you for a bit either, Beryl. Two pints of wallop please, love. Still driving the Jensen then? Cheer up IbanezJem it may never happen, what's your poison then?
Highlights of that post will be discussed later by Lord 73, Mr. Sven Tinwoodsman, Sir Charles treeduck, Mrs. Hamish Lorraine, Mrs. Betty Citizen, whose name sounds remarkably like Citizen :o  and Christine Boslo.

Edited by blackhawkrush, 03 April 2020 - 08:34 PM.

#9249 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 5076 posts

Posted 03 April 2020 - 11:11 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 03 April 2020 - 08:31 PM, said:

Highlights of that post will be discussed later by Lord 73, Mr. Sven Tinwoodsman, Sir Charles treeduck, Mrs. Hamish Lorraine, Mrs. Betty Citizen, whose name sounds remarkably like Citizen :o  and Christine Boslo.
It's spelt Christine Boslo but it's pronounced Throatwobbler Mangrove

#9250 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 25497 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:30 AM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 03 April 2020 - 11:11 PM, said:

I wish to plead incompetence.  :gumby:

#9251 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1029 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:25 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 04 April 2020 - 02:30 AM, said:

Mind you he's as good as gold in the morning, I've got to hand it to him, but come lunchtime it's a bottle of vin ordinaire - six glasses and he's ready to agitate.

#9252 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 5076 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:55 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 04 April 2020 - 03:25 PM, said:

Mind you he's as good as gold in the morning, I've got to hand it to him, but come lunchtime it's a bottle of vin ordinaire - six glasses and he's ready to agitate.
Ah! I've found another bottle! You can have some now if you want to.

#9253 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 25497 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:40 PM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 04 April 2020 - 06:55 PM, said:

I'm not interested in any of that. I just want to know what it would cost me to have a fully comprehensive insurance on a 1970 Aston Martin. Can you please quote me your price?  :popcorn:

#9254 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1029 posts

Posted Today, 06:50 AM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 04 April 2020 - 09:40 PM, said:

I'm not interested in any of that. I just want to know what it would cost me to have a fully comprehensive insurance on a 1970 Aston Martin. Can you please quote me your price?  :popcorn:
There just aren't enough accidents. It's unethical and time-consuming to go out and "cause" them, so we're having to rely on whatever comes to hand.

#9255 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 5076 posts

Posted Today, 12:20 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 05 April 2020 - 06:50 AM, said:

There just aren't enough accidents. It's unethical and time-consuming to go out and "cause" them, so we're having to rely on whatever comes to hand.
There seems to have been an accident. Well, several accidents actually.

#9256 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1029 posts

Posted Today, 12:31 PM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 05 April 2020 - 12:20 PM, said:

View PostIbanezJem, on 05 April 2020 - 06:50 AM, said:

There seems to have been an accident. Well, several accidents actually.
Well you see, I like them. They fill out the canvas. I mean, I suppose we could lose three or four of them. You know, make one or two of them into...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Monty Python

4 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Citizen of the World