And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Ah, I've found another bottle. You can have some now if you want to. :unsure: Or you don't have to. I can drink the whole bottle.

Yeah, I'll have six bottles of Château Latour Forty-five...and a double Jeroboam of champagne

I'm afraid we never have that at the end of the week, sir. We get it fresh on Monday. :macallan:

Well, I'm afraid it didn't come in this morning, sir. But we have got some down at our Kensington branch. I'll just nip down there and get it for you.

Citizen has been gone for six months now...we have heard nothing. He had only on a towel, you know. :moon:

He puts on women's clothing

And hangs around.... In bars

...where everybody was happy and singing all day long, and nobody saw the big bad rabbit ever again. :ebert:

Citizen`s right at the head of the field, and now he's going to shoot the rabbit, and these rabbits have been tied to the ground, and they're going to be a bit frisky, and this is only a one-day event. And they're blazing away there. They're not getting quite the results that they might, blackhawkrush is in there trying to bash it to death with the butt of his rifle, and I think Ibanez`s in there with his bare hands, but they're not getting the results that they might, but it is a little bit misty today and they must be shooting from a range of at least one foot.

I always preferred the outdoor life. Hunting, shooting, fishing. Getting out there with a gun, slaughtering a few of God's creatures - that was the life. Charging about the moorland, blasting their heads off.

Citizen can rip your belly open before you can say 'Eric Robinson.' :notworthy:

I warned you, but did you listen to me? Oh, no, you knew it all, didn't you? Oh, it's just a harmless little Citizen, isn't it? Well, it's always the same. I always tell them--
  • Like 2

Ah, I've found another bottle. You can have some now if you want to. :unsure: Or you don't have to. I can drink the whole bottle.

Yeah, I'll have six bottles of Château Latour Forty-five...and a double Jeroboam of champagne

I'm afraid we never have that at the end of the week, sir. We get it fresh on Monday. :macallan:

Well, I'm afraid it didn't come in this morning, sir. But we have got some down at our Kensington branch. I'll just nip down there and get it for you.

Citizen has been gone for six months now...we have heard nothing. He had only on a towel, you know. :moon:

...where everybody was happy and singing all day long, and nobody saw the big bad rabbit ever again. :ebert:

Citizen`s right at the head of the field, and now he's going to shoot the rabbit, and these rabbits have been tied to the ground, and they're going to be a bit frisky, and this is only a one-day event. And they're blazing away there. They're not getting quite the results that they might, blackhawkrush is in there trying to bash it to death with the butt of his rifle, and I think Ibanez`s in there with his bare hands, but they're not getting the results that they might, but it is a little bit misty today and they must be shooting from a range of at least one foot.

I always preferred the outdoor life. Hunting, shooting, fishing. Getting out there with a gun, slaughtering a few of God's creatures - that was the life. Charging about the moorland, blasting their heads off.

I warned you, but did you listen to me? Oh, no, you knew it all, didn't you? Oh, it's just a harmless little Citizen, isn't it? Well, it's always the same. I always tell them--

He's going to tell! He's going to tell! He's going to tell! He's going to tell about his great escape. Oh, he fell a long, long way, but he's here with us today. :hi:
  • Like 2

He's going to tell! He's going to tell! He's going to tell! He's going to tell about his great escape. Oh, he fell a long, long way, but he's here with us today. :hi:

you detail three men, start digging and load them up with cutlery, and then we'll have a rota, we'll have two hours digging, two hours vaulting and then two hours sleeping
  • Like 2

you detail three men, start digging and load them up with cutlery, and then we'll have a rota, we'll have two hours digging, two hours vaulting and then two hours sleeping

I want to apologize, humbly, deeply, and sincerely about the fork.
  • Like 2

And don't apologize. Every time I try to talk to someone it's "sorry this" and "forgive me that"
  • Like 2

And don't apologize. Every time I try to talk to someone it's "sorry this" and "forgive me that"

Can I call you Frank?
  • Like 2

Can I call you Frank?

There are some who call me... 'Tim'?
  • Like 2

Can I call you Frank?

Dim! Consternation! Uproar! :o
  • Like 2

Can I call you Frank?

sheep are very dim. Once they get an idea in their heads, there's no shifting it.
  • Like 2

Can I call you Frank?

sheep are very dim. Once they get an idea in their heads, there's no shifting it.

Just as I thought. Not clever enough my fine friend. Come on, Concorde!
  • Like 2

Can I call you Frank?

Just as I thought. Not clever enough my fine friend. Come on, Concorde!

Oh, do hurry Sir IbanezJem, your train leaves in twenty-eight minutes, and if you miss the 10.15 you won't catch the 3.45 which means ...
  • Like 2

...Your Majesty IbanezJem is like a stream of bat's piss. :notworthy:

I want you to move me to another cell.

It's ok, we're going to have another try. I think we've got it now. My boys have been looking down the wrong bit, you see. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
  • Like 2

It's ok, we're going to have another try. I think we've got it now. My boys have been looking down the wrong bit, you see. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Number eleven. More naughty bits
  • Like 2

I don't have to be that accurate, I mean, if I hit you in that sort of area, :moon: like that, obviously, that's all right for me.
  • Like 2

I don't have to be that accurate, I mean, if I hit you in that sort of area, :moon: like that, obviously, that's all right for me.

Ah, I know that, we all know that, what about a bit of artistic license?
  • Like 2

You sit there on your loathsome, spotty behinds squeezing blackheads, not caring a tinker's cuss about the struggling artist.
  • Like 2

You sit there on your loathsome, spotty behinds squeezing blackheads, not caring a tinker's cuss about the struggling artist.

Oh, heaven forbit. I am one who delights in all manifestations of the Terpsichorean muse. :popcorn:
  • Like 2

Oh, heaven forbit. I am one who delights in all manifestations of the Terpsichorean muse. :popcorn:

So, let's just stop gabbing on about it. It's completely pointless and it's getting us nowhere!
  • Like 2

So, let's just stop gabbing on about it. It's completely pointless and it's getting us nowhere!

What have we been doing wasting our lives with all this nonsense? Right, ok, thread adjourned forever! :outtahere:
  • Like 2

What have we been doing wasting our lives with all this nonsense? Right, ok, thread adjourned forever! :outtahere:

Contempt of thread! However, I'm not going to punish you, because we're so short of posters at the moment, what with all of them emigrating to South Africa.
  • Like 2

Contempt of thread! However, I'm not going to punish you, because we're so short of posters at the moment, what with all of them emigrating to South Africa.

Ibanezjem had accidentally stumbled on a piece of anthropological history. It was the inhabitants of Hounslow who had made the great trek south to the sunnier pastures of Surbiton, and not vice versa, as he had originally surmised.
  • Like 2

Ibanezjem had accidentally stumbled on a piece of anthropological history. It was the inhabitants of Hounslow who had made the great trek south to the sunnier pastures of Surbiton, and not vice versa, as he had originally surmised.

Don't forget...IbanezJem is six foot five. :scared:
  • Like 2

Don't forget...IbanezJem is six foot five. :scared:

Yes, that's right, blackhawkrush. It's all due to a trauma I suffered as a sboolboy. I was attacked by a Siamese bat.
  • Like 2