And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

So, you think you are strong because you can survive the soft cushions, Ibanez? Well, we shall see... :fury:

Yes, he didn't join in the fun much. Just sat there thinking. Still, Mr Blackhawkrush caught him a few times with the whoopee cushion.

No, never seen him before in my life. :moon: Oh, yes he's the one. He done it. I'd recognize Ibanez anywhere.
  • Like 2

So, you think you are strong because you can survive the soft cushions, Ibanez? Well, we shall see... :fury:

Yes, he didn't join in the fun much. Just sat there thinking. Still, Mr Blackhawkrush caught him a few times with the whoopee cushion.

No, never seen him before in my life. :moon: Oh, yes he's the one. He done it. I'd recognize Ibanez anywhere.

Welcome to Madagascar, where blackhawkrush is seeking Ibanez. And I've just been told that he has been told that he has been unofficially described as 'cold'.
  • Like 2

Welcome to Madagascar, where blackhawkrush is seeking Ibanez. And I've just been told that he has been told that he has been unofficially described as 'cold'.

:yes: In Chicago it's cold enough to freeze your wrists off.
  • Like 2

S'hot enough to boil a monkey's bum!
  • Like 2

Well, they said it was the best way to get the job. :sundog:
  • Like 2

Er, well, I'm afraid not. I'm afraid all the vacancies were filled several weeks ago.
  • Like 2

Er, well, I'm afraid not. I'm afraid all the vacancies were filled several weeks ago.

I've got something lined up for blackhawkrush next week that I think is very much more up his street. He is going to eat Chichester Cathedral.
  • Like 2

I've got something lined up for blackhawkrush next week that I think is very much more up his street. He is going to eat Chichester Cathedral.

It's only a model
  • Like 2

It's only a model

Thank God for that. Excuse me for a moment. :moon:
  • Like 2

It's only a model

Everybody's queueing for the bloody toilet and queueing for the bloody half-customs officers and queueing for the bloody bus that isn't there, waiting to take you to the hotel that hasn't yet been built.
  • Like 2

It's only a model

Everybody's queueing for the bloody toilet and queueing for the bloody half-customs officers and queueing for the bloody bus that isn't there, waiting to take you to the hotel that hasn't yet been built.

Brian Citizen and Brianerte Ibanez again meet on yet another rubbish dump. :fistbump:
  • Like 2

It's only a model

Brian Citizen and Brianerte Ibanez again meet on yet another rubbish dump. :fistbump:

Citizen and I get woken up every morning by having a load of rotting fish dumped all over us! House!? Hmmph.
  • Like 2

It's only a model

Citizen and I get woken up every morning by having a load of rotting fish dumped all over us! House!? Hmmph.

comedy struck this little house in Dibley Road. Sudden ...violent ... comedy. Police have sealed off the area, and Scotland Yard's crack inspector is with me now.
  • Like 2

It's only a model

comedy struck this little house in Dibley Road. Sudden ...violent ... comedy. Police have sealed off the area, and Scotland Yard's crack inspector is with me now.

73 is a mounted policeman with a difference, and what a difference.
  • Like 2

It's only a model

If I could walk that way I wouldn't need aftershave.
  • Like 2

It's only a model

He was dirty, smelly and distasteful...and I liked him very much...
  • Like 2

It's only a model

smelly, and obscene and disgusting and I hate it, I hate it ,.. nasty, grubby, dirty, mingy, scrubby
  • Like 2

It's only a model

smelly, and obscene and disgusting and I hate it, I hate it ,.. nasty, grubby, dirty, mingy, scrubby

You can keep your fastidious continental bidets Mrs Foreigner - Mrs Britain knows how to keep her feet clean!
  • Like 2

I have not been washing very thoroughly for many years now. :codger:

Oh, what rotten luck ... oh well ... whole afternoon to kill ... better have a bath I suppose.

We, at TRF, have taken a film which contains compromising scenes and unpleasant details, which could wreck Citizen's career. But Citizen may phone me at any point and stop the thread. But remember, the money increases as the film goes on. So now, with the clock at $2112, this week "Stop the Thread" visited Burnaby, BC. :moon: :wub: :ph34r: ...
  • Like 2

Oh, what rotten luck ... oh well ... whole afternoon to kill ... better have a bath I suppose.

We, at TRF, have taken a film which contains compromising scenes and unpleasant details, which could wreck Citizen's career. But Citizen may phone me at any point and stop the thread. But remember, the money increases as the film goes on. So now, with the clock at $2112, this week "Stop the Thread" visited Burnaby, BC. :moon: :wub: :ph34r: ...

blackhawkrush, why do all your characters have these very big er ... very big um ...
  • Like 2

blackhawkrush, why do all your characters have these very big er ... very big um ...

Chicago might be a very good city for those with larger gardens, or perhaps even an orchard that's been left for two years. Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 2