And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

I have something of a reputation as an after-dinner speaker :hail: if you take my meaning.

Well, I am a simple soul, I don't understand all that. All I know is he is not the same man as I married.

It's not Citizen Riley. It's an extra-terrestrial being! :bitchslap: Aggh!

Dear Sir, I object very strongly to that last post, and to the next one.

Oh, we don't half talk posh, don't we? I suppose you post "ehnvelope" and "larngerie" and "sarndwiches on the settee." :hotdog: :cool: :burger:

Sandwiches? Blimey. Whatever did I give the wife?

Lobster thermidor aux crevettes with a mornay sauce garnished with truffle pâté, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam

Seagullsicle! Pelican-bonbon! Albatross!

Well why don't you move into more conventional areas of confectionary, like praline or lime cream; a very popular flavor, I'm lead to understand.

The smallest jar - this little 2oz jar, for sweets, chocolates and even little shallots. No longer used in the West it remains here as an unspoken monument to the days when La Paz knew better times. Ronald Ibanez, 'Storage Jars', La Paz.

Oh, blimey, how time flies. Sadly, we are reaching the end of yet another programme, and so it is finale time. :16ton:
  • Like 2

I have something of a reputation as an after-dinner speaker :hail: if you take my meaning.

Well, I am a simple soul, I don't understand all that. All I know is he is not the same man as I married.

Oh, we don't half talk posh, don't we? I suppose you post "ehnvelope" and "larngerie" and "sarndwiches on the settee." :hotdog: :cool: :burger:

Lobster thermidor aux crevettes with a mornay sauce garnished with truffle pâté, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam

Well why don't you move into more conventional areas of confectionary, like praline or lime cream; a very popular flavor, I'm lead to understand.

The smallest jar - this little 2oz jar, for sweets, chocolates and even little shallots. No longer used in the West it remains here as an unspoken monument to the days when La Paz knew better times. Ronald Ibanez, 'Storage Jars', La Paz.

Oh, blimey, how time flies. Sadly, we are reaching the end of yet another programme, and so it is finale time. :16ton:

What about summing up from the panel? That's cheap. You know - the big match experts.
  • Like 2

What about summing up from the panel? That's cheap. You know - the big match experts.

Embarrassing. It's perfectly awful. Disgraceful, I don't know how they've got the nerve to put it on. :wtf:
  • Like 2

Embarrassing. It's perfectly awful. Disgraceful, I don't know how they've got the nerve to put it on. :wtf:

Are you embarrassed easily? I am. But it's nothing to worry about, it's all part of growing up and being a Rush fan. This course is designed to eliminate embarrassment, to enable you to talk freely about rude objects, to look at awkward and embarrassing things and to point at people's privates.
  • Like 2

Are you embarrassed easily? I am. But it's nothing to worry about, it's all part of growing up and being a Rush fan. This course is designed to eliminate embarrassment, to enable you to talk freely about rude objects, to look at awkward and embarrassing things and to point at people's privates.

Well as I say, you'd just be talking and out'll pudenda the wrong word.
  • Like 2

you have to say dog kennel to IbanezJem because if you say mattress he puts a bag over his head. I should have explained. Apart from that he's really all right.
  • Like 2

you have to say dog kennel to IbanezJem because if you say mattress he puts a bag over his head. I should have explained. Apart from that he's really all right.

Ibanez spent the morning dealing with the Irish situation and later in the day had long discussions with the Minister For Running Upstairs Two At A Time, flinging the door open and saying 'Ha, ha! Caught you, Citizen'.
  • Like 2

Ibanez spent the morning dealing with the Irish situation and later in the day had long discussions with the Minister For Running Upstairs Two At A Time, flinging the door open and saying 'Ha, ha! Caught you, Citizen'.

Well, I've been going with ministers for five years now and, you know... I think they're wonderful.
  • Like 2

Well, I've been going with ministers for five years now and, you know... I think they're wonderful.

It say 'Go away you silly little bleeder. I am having another man. Love Bat'. Quite some error.
  • Like 2

It say 'Go away you silly little bleeder. I am having another man. Love Bat'. Quite some error.

Her behavior did seem at the time to me, who was after all was there to see, to be a little odd. :moon: :whipgirl: :moon:
  • Like 2

Her behavior did seem at the time to me, who was after all was there to see, to be a little odd. :moon: :whipgirl: :moon:

It's that lot that looks odd. It's bleeding weird having half the Tudor nobility ligging around on motorized bicycles.
  • Like 2

Well, you'd be surprised, actually sir. The Tudor economy's booming, ever since Sir Humphrey Gilbert opened up the Northwest passage to Cathay, and the Cabots' expansion in Canada, there's been a tremendous surge in exports, and trade with the Holy Roman Empire is going... no, quite right, it's no good at all.
  • Like 2

Well, you'd be surprised, actually sir. The Tudor economy's booming, ever since Sir Humphrey Gilbert opened up the Northwest passage to Cathay, and the Cabots' expansion in Canada, there's been a tremendous surge in exports, and trade with the Holy Roman Empire is going... no, quite right, it's no good at all.

Would you like to buy some of our TRF honey, sir? Which would you like, the Californian Orange Blossom, the Mexican, the New Zealand, or the Scottish Heather?
  • Like 2

Would you like to buy some of our TRF honey, sir? Which would you like, the Californian Orange Blossom, the Mexican, the New Zealand, or the Scottish Heather?

Ja - she's a real honey! :drool:
  • Like 2

Beautiful, beautiful. Savage tans, great slabs of black set against aggressive orange. It really makes you want to shout out, this is good! This is real!
  • Like 2

Beautiful, beautiful. Savage tans, great slabs of black set against aggressive orange. It really makes you want to shout out, this is good! This is real!

I'm interested in shouting all right, by jove you certainly hit the nail on the head with that particular observation of yours then.
  • Like 2

I'm interested in shouting all right, by jove you certainly hit the nail on the head with that particular observation of yours then.

That's a little bit too loud sir. Can you say it just a little less than that?
  • Like 2

Don't you shout at me, madam Ibanez, don't come that tone. Now then, I must ask you to accompany me down to admin 73 and do some aptitude tests. :smash:
  • Like 2

Don't you shout at me, madam Ibanez, don't come that tone. Now then, I must ask you to accompany me down to admin 73 and do some aptitude tests. :smash:

I wish to plead incompetence.
  • Like 2

You know, there are many people in the country today who, through no fault of their own, are sane. Some of them were born sane. Some of them became sane later in their lives. It is up to people like you and me who are out of our tiny little minds to try and help these people overcome their sanity. You can start in small ways with ping-pong ball eyes and a funny voice and then you can paint half of your body red and the other half green and then you can jump up and down in a bowl of treacle going 'squawk, squawk, squawk...' And then you can go 'Neurhhh! Neurhh!' and then you can roll around on the floor going 'pting pting pting' ...
  • Like 2

You know, there are many people in the country today who, through no fault of their own, are sane. Some of them were born sane. Some of them became sane later in their lives. It is up to people like you and me who are out of our tiny little minds to try and help these people overcome their sanity. You can start in small ways with ping-pong ball eyes and a funny voice and then you can paint half of your body red and the other half green and then you can jump up and down in a bowl of treacle going 'squawk, squawk, squawk...' And then you can go 'Neurhhh! Neurhh!' and then you can roll around on the floor going 'pting pting pting' ...

Oh, I am enjoying this rickshaw ride. I've been a Tory all my life, my life, my life. Good morning Mr Presley. How well you look, you look very well ... our cruising speed is 610 miles per hour ... well well well porridge ... well well well, well, hello hello dear ... hello dear!
  • Like 2

Oh, I am enjoying this rickshaw ride. I've been a Tory all my life, my life, my life. Good morning Mr Presley. How well you look, you look very well ... our cruising speed is 610 miles per hour ... well well well porridge ... well well well, well, hello hello dear ... hello dear!

Yes, well done, Mrs L of Leicester, Mrs B of Buxton and Mrs G of Gotwick, the loony was of course the writer, Sir IbanezJem
  • Like 2

Yes, well done, Mrs L of Leicester, Mrs B of Buxton and Mrs G of Gotwick, the loony was of course the writer, Sir IbanezJem

Three acts and a few special torso exercises later, Citizen, as Trigorin, the failed writer of sentimental romances, has lost over thirty-three inches. Wow. What a difference. That Anton Chekhov can certainly write.
  • Like 2

Three acts and a few special torso exercises later, Citizen, as Trigorin, the failed writer of sentimental romances, has lost over thirty-three inches. Wow. What a difference. That Anton Chekhov can certainly write.

That was 'The Cherry Orchard' by Anton Chekov adapted for radio by putting it onto a piece of wood and banging a few nails through it. Mr Blackhawkrush Gumby is now appearing in the Thames near Wapping Steps and Mr IbanezJem Gumby is appearing as a central tunnel support on the new Victoria line
  • Like 2

That was 'The Cherry Orchard' by Anton Chekov adapted for radio by putting it onto a piece of wood and banging a few nails through it. Mr Blackhawkrush Gumby is now appearing in the Thames near Wapping Steps and Mr IbanezJem Gumby is appearing as a central tunnel support on the new Victoria line

Well, here I am on London`s busy Westminster Bridge, seeing just how much time sitting down I can take.
  • Like 2