View PostCitizen of the World, on 19 January 2020 - 01:24 AM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 18 January 2020 - 08:53 PM, said:

View PostCitizen of the World, on 18 January 2020 - 05:33 PM, said:

View PostIbanezJem, on 18 January 2020 - 01:28 PM, said:

View PostCitizen of the World, on 17 January 2020 - 11:32 PM, said:

View PostIbanezJem, on 17 January 2020 - 03:16 PM, said:

View PostCitizen of the World, on 17 January 2020 - 03:54 AM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 16 January 2020 - 05:39 PM, said:

Well, I don't remember the name... :gumby: oh, I think I do remember somebody like that...Michael (73)) Ellis.
Hello, I'm Arthur. Arthur Name. Name by name but not by nature. I always say that, don't I blackhawkrushy boy?
What a beautiful name. What a beautiful, beautiful name. It goes with his eyes - it's soft and gentle, warm and yielding, deeply lyrical and yet tender and frightened like a tiny white rabbit.
Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer!
Citizen seems in good shape to meet the killer once again. Before an audience, some of them will have paid $920,000 million for the privilege of seeing this boy get beaten up.
After three fights - and only two convictions - his manager believes that Citizen is now ready to face the giant American, blackhawkrush
My name is blackhawkrush. Look at my feelers, :hug2:  redwings and despair. I am the biggest :hockeygoon: you'll ever see.
...ooh, You are so big,......so absolutely huge. Gosh, we're all really impressed down here, I can tell You.
He's beautiful...he's rich...he's got huge - tracts of land ...
An island inhabited entirely by ex-international interviewers in pursuit of the impossible dream...
Now look here, Mr Your_Lion, It's quite easy for somebody just to come along here claiming...that they have a bit to spare in the botty department. The point is, New World Women need proof. :whipgirl: :whipgirl: :whipgirl:
And that nice blackhawkrush giving his evidence so well - beautiful speaking voice... well after a bit, all I could do was bang my little gavel.
Not gill ... cup? Not gillcup!
You have been found not gillcup of the charges brought against you and may leave this court a free man. Right. My turn.
You were walking out with that very butch Clerk of the Court.  :tsk:
What is it that attracts someone like Mr. Your_Lion to this way of life? I have with me a consultant psychiatrist.
Well ... yes ... um, he's a kind of psychiatrist he's ... he's not a proper psychiatrist. He's not er ... fully qualified ... in, um, quite the sort of way we should want.
The man who has been speaking to you is an impostor. He is not in fact Psychiatrist of East Anglia, but a man wanted by the police.  :ph34r:
The police are anxious to speak to anyone who saw the crime, ladies with large breasts, or just anyone who likes policemen.
Never mind that, Your_Lion, this is the big one. I've just had Whitby Police on the phone with twelve hangees.
Look, look, I must look a bit of a chump hanging upside down like this.

Sponsored Post

#9022 Your_Lion

Your_Lion

Professor Gumby

• Members
  • 64791 posts
  • Interests:All I ever really wanted to do was play the guitar 'n bend the string like "Reent-toont-teent-toont-teenooneenoonee"

Posted 24 January 2020 - 06:54 AM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 23 January 2020 - 01:41 PM, said:

View PostIbanezJem, on 22 January 2020 - 01:48 PM, said:

View PostYour_Lion, on 22 January 2020 - 06:29 AM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 21 January 2020 - 08:27 PM, said:

View PostCitizen of the World, on 21 January 2020 - 08:12 PM, said:

View PostIbanezJem, on 21 January 2020 - 02:02 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 21 January 2020 - 12:05 PM, said:

View PostYour_Lion, on 21 January 2020 - 08:09 AM, said:

View PostIbanezJem, on 20 January 2020 - 12:05 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 19 January 2020 - 09:49 PM, said:

View PostYour_Lion, on 19 January 2020 - 12:14 PM, said:

View PostIbanezJem, on 19 January 2020 - 07:49 AM, said:

View PostCitizen of the World, on 19 January 2020 - 01:24 AM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 18 January 2020 - 08:53 PM, said:

View PostCitizen of the World, on 18 January 2020 - 05:33 PM, said:

View PostIbanezJem, on 18 January 2020 - 01:28 PM, said:

View PostCitizen of the World, on 17 January 2020 - 11:32 PM, said:

View PostIbanezJem, on 17 January 2020 - 03:16 PM, said:

View PostCitizen of the World, on 17 January 2020 - 03:54 AM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 16 January 2020 - 05:39 PM, said:

Well, I don't remember the name... :gumby: oh, I think I do remember somebody like that...Michael (73)) Ellis.
Hello, I'm Arthur. Arthur Name. Name by name but not by nature. I always say that, don't I blackhawkrushy boy?
What a beautiful name. What a beautiful, beautiful name. It goes with his eyes - it's soft and gentle, warm and yielding, deeply lyrical and yet tender and frightened like a tiny white rabbit.
Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer!
Citizen seems in good shape to meet the killer once again. Before an audience, some of them will have paid $920,000 million for the privilege of seeing this boy get beaten up.
After three fights - and only two convictions - his manager believes that Citizen is now ready to face the giant American, blackhawkrush
My name is blackhawkrush. Look at my feelers, :hug2:  redwings and despair. I am the biggest :hockeygoon: you'll ever see.
...ooh, You are so big,......so absolutely huge. Gosh, we're all really impressed down here, I can tell You.
He's beautiful...he's rich...he's got huge - tracts of land ...
An island inhabited entirely by ex-international interviewers in pursuit of the impossible dream...
Now look here, Mr Your_Lion, It's quite easy for somebody just to come along here claiming...that they have a bit to spare in the botty department. The point is, New World Women need proof. :whipgirl: :whipgirl: :whipgirl:
And that nice blackhawkrush giving his evidence so well - beautiful speaking voice... well after a bit, all I could do was bang my little gavel.
Not gill ... cup? Not gillcup!
You have been found not gillcup of the charges brought against you and may leave this court a free man. Right. My turn.
You were walking out with that very butch Clerk of the Court.  :tsk:
What is it that attracts someone like Mr. Your_Lion to this way of life? I have with me a consultant psychiatrist.
Well ... yes ... um, he's a kind of psychiatrist he's ... he's not a proper psychiatrist. He's not er ... fully qualified ... in, um, quite the sort of way we should want.
The man who has been speaking to you is an impostor. He is not in fact Psychiatrist of East Anglia, but a man wanted by the police.  :ph34r:
The police are anxious to speak to anyone who saw the crime, ladies with large breasts, or just anyone who likes policemen.
Never mind that, Your_Lion, this is the big one. I've just had Whitby Police on the phone with twelve hangees.
Look, look, I must look a bit of a chump hanging upside down like this.
I am not on a wire. I am flying.

#9023 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 5067 posts

Posted 24 January 2020 - 10:51 AM

That's Mr Your_Lion, the pilot, he's very nice really, but make sure he stays clear of battleships.

#9024 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 25475 posts
  • Interests:Chicago Blackhawks. Detroit Redwings. Guess which one I lied about.

Posted 24 January 2020 - 11:37 AM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 24 January 2020 - 10:51 AM, said:

That's Mr Your_Lion, the pilot, he's very nice really, but make sure he stays clear of battleships.
Listen, I gotta fight Your_Lion. That's what that guy Ibanez's all about. I know. I've studied him already. :notworthy:

#9025 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1013 posts
  • Interests:Guitars, Rush, TV, art/art history, US politics, football (soccer) and most sports, reading non-fiction, rock music, not going out, cats (especially black and white tuxedo cats)

Posted 24 January 2020 - 04:41 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 24 January 2020 - 11:37 AM, said:

Listen, I gotta fight Your_Lion. That's what that guy Ibanez's all about. I know. I've studied him already. :notworthy:
A little brown furry thing with short stumpy legs and great long nose. I don't know what all the fuss is about, he looks pretty tame to start with!

#9026 preetha_1987

preetha_1987

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 24 January 2020 - 06:42 PM

Sorry for duplicating this post on another thread, but this is just so sweet and beautiful! :wub:

Posted Image

#9027 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 25475 posts

Posted 25 January 2020 - 01:16 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 24 January 2020 - 04:41 PM, said:

A little brown furry thing with short stumpy legs and great long nose. I don't know what all the fuss is about, he looks pretty tame to start with!
Yes. Savage little blighter, isn't he? :finbar: So, it'll...it'll just grow back again, then, will it, Ibanez?

#9028 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1013 posts
  • Interests:Guitars, Rush, TV, art/art history, US politics, football (soccer) and most sports, reading non-fiction, rock music, not going out, cats (especially black and white tuxedo cats)

Posted 25 January 2020 - 04:42 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 25 January 2020 - 01:16 PM, said:

Yes. Savage little blighter, isn't he? :finbar: So, it'll...it'll just grow back again, then, will it, Ibanez?
Sir, it is self-generating. Because we have harnessed here in this box the very forces of life itself. The very forces that will send Citizen running back to beg forgiveness!

#9029 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 25475 posts

Posted 26 January 2020 - 03:32 AM

View PostIbanezJem, on 25 January 2020 - 04:42 PM, said:

Sir, it is self-generating. Because we have harnessed here in this box the very forces of life itself. The very forces that will send Citizen running back to beg forgiveness!
But is the truth, as Hitchcock observes, in the box? No, there isn't room, the ambiguity has put on weight. :atickhum:

#9030 Your_Lion

Your_Lion

Professor Gumby

• Members
  • 64791 posts
  • Interests:All I ever really wanted to do was play the guitar 'n bend the string like "Reent-toont-teent-toont-teenooneenoonee"

Posted 26 January 2020 - 02:00 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 26 January 2020 - 03:32 AM, said:

But is the truth, as Hitchcock observes, in the box? No, there isn't room, the ambiguity has put on weight. :atickhum:
Three acts and a few special torso exercises later, Kevin, as Trigorin, the failed writer of sentimental romances, has lost over thirty-three inches. Wow. What a difference. That Anton Chekhov can certainly write.

#9031 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 25475 posts

Posted 26 January 2020 - 02:32 PM

View PostYour_Lion, on 26 January 2020 - 02:00 PM, said:

Three acts and a few special torso exercises later, Kevin, as Trigorin, the failed writer of sentimental romances, has lost over thirty-three inches. Wow. What a difference. That Anton Chekhov can certainly write.
I didn't write that!  :wtf: Sounds more like Dickens.

#9032 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 5067 posts

Posted 27 January 2020 - 12:22 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 26 January 2020 - 02:32 PM, said:

It sodding was not! It was Shaw!

#9033 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1013 posts

Posted 27 January 2020 - 02:33 PM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 27 January 2020 - 12:22 PM, said:

I don't know how to say this but I got to be perfectly frank. I really and truly believe this story of yours is the greatest story in motion-picture history.

#9034 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 5067 posts

Posted 27 January 2020 - 05:13 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 27 January 2020 - 02:33 PM, said:

I don't know how to say this but I got to be perfectly frank. I really and truly believe this story of yours is the greatest story in motion-picture history.
Then we'll begin.  'One day Ricky the magic Pixie went to visit Daisy Bumble in her tumbledown cottage. He found her in the bedroom. Roughly he gabbed her heavy shoulders pulling her down on to the bed and ripping off her...

#9035 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1013 posts

Posted 28 January 2020 - 03:36 PM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 27 January 2020 - 05:13 PM, said:

Then we'll begin.  'One day Ricky the magic Pixie went to visit Daisy Bumble in her tumbledown cottage. He found her in the bedroom. Roughly he gabbed her heavy shoulders pulling her down on to the bed and ripping off her...
It's a man`s life, taking your clothes off in public.

#9036 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 5067 posts

Posted 28 January 2020 - 07:46 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 28 January 2020 - 03:36 PM, said:

I am not a man you silly billy

#9037 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 25475 posts

Posted 28 January 2020 - 09:53 PM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 28 January 2020 - 07:46 PM, said:

Well, more than a man, a God, a great God, whose personality is so totally and utterly wonderful my feeble words of welcome sounds wretchedly and pathetically inadequate. Ladies and gentlemen of TRF, the incomparably superior human being, Harry (Citizen) Fink. :notworthy:

#9038 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 5067 posts

Posted 29 January 2020 - 12:23 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 28 January 2020 - 09:53 PM, said:

Well, more than a man, a God, a great God, whose personality is so totally and utterly wonderful my feeble words of welcome sounds wretchedly and pathetically inadequate. Ladies and gentlemen of TRF, the incomparably superior human being, Harry (Citizen) Fink. :notworthy:
I eat punks like you for breakfast

#9039 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 25475 posts

Posted 29 January 2020 - 01:03 PM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 29 January 2020 - 12:23 PM, said:

I hope you're going to enjoy me this evening. I'm the special. :hi: Try me with some rice.

#9040 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1013 posts

Posted 29 January 2020 - 01:10 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 29 January 2020 - 01:03 PM, said:

View PostCitizen of the World, on 29 January 2020 - 12:23 PM, said:

I hope you're going to enjoy me this evening. I'm the special. :hi: Try me with some rice.
I like Chinese food, The waiters never are rude, Think of the many things they've done to impress, There's Maoism, Taoism, I Ching and Chess.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Monty Python

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users