Monty Python

• Please log in to reply
9215 replies to this topic

#9001 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 25475 posts
  • Interests:Chicago Blackhawks. Detroit Redwings. Guess which one I lied about.

Posted 16 January 2020 - 05:39 PM

Well, I don't remember the name... :gumby: oh, I think I do remember somebody like that...Michael (73)) Ellis.

Edited by blackhawkrush, 16 January 2020 - 05:44 PM.

Sponsored Post

#9002 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 5067 posts

Posted 17 January 2020 - 03:54 AM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 16 January 2020 - 05:39 PM, said:

Well, I don't remember the name... :gumby: oh, I think I do remember somebody like that...Michael (73)) Ellis.
Hello, I'm Arthur. Arthur Name. Name by name but not by nature. I always say that, don't I blackhawkrushy boy?

#9003 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1013 posts
  • Interests:Guitars, Rush, TV, art/art history, US politics, football (soccer) and most sports, reading non-fiction, rock music, not going out, cats (especially black and white tuxedo cats)

Posted 17 January 2020 - 03:16 PM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 17 January 2020 - 03:54 AM, said:

Hello, I'm Arthur. Arthur Name. Name by name but not by nature. I always say that, don't I blackhawkrushy boy?
What a beautiful name. What a beautiful, beautiful name. It goes with his eyes - it's soft and gentle, warm and yielding, deeply lyrical and yet tender and frightened like a tiny white rabbit.

#9004 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 5067 posts

Posted 17 January 2020 - 11:32 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 17 January 2020 - 03:16 PM, said:

What a beautiful name. What a beautiful, beautiful name. It goes with his eyes - it's soft and gentle, warm and yielding, deeply lyrical and yet tender and frightened like a tiny white rabbit.
Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer!

#9005 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1013 posts
  • Interests:Guitars, Rush, TV, art/art history, US politics, football (soccer) and most sports, reading non-fiction, rock music, not going out, cats (especially black and white tuxedo cats)

Posted 18 January 2020 - 01:28 PM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 17 January 2020 - 11:32 PM, said:

Citizen seems in good shape to meet the killer once again. Before an audience, some of them will have paid $920,000 million for the privilege of seeing this boy get beaten up.

#9006 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 5067 posts

Posted 18 January 2020 - 05:33 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 18 January 2020 - 01:28 PM, said:

Citizen seems in good shape to meet the killer once again. Before an audience, some of them will have paid $920,000 million for the privilege of seeing this boy get beaten up.
After three fights - and only two convictions - his manager believes that Citizen is now ready to face the giant American, blackhawkrush

#9007 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 25475 posts

Posted 18 January 2020 - 08:53 PM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 18 January 2020 - 05:33 PM, said:

After three fights - and only two convictions - his manager believes that Citizen is now ready to face the giant American, blackhawkrush
My name is blackhawkrush. Look at my feelers, :hug2:  redwings and despair. I am the biggest :hockeygoon: you'll ever see.

#9008 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 5067 posts

Posted 19 January 2020 - 01:24 AM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 18 January 2020 - 08:53 PM, said:

My name is blackhawkrush. Look at my feelers, :hug2:  redwings and despair. I am the biggest :hockeygoon: you'll ever see.
...ooh, You are so big,......so absolutely huge. Gosh, we're all really impressed down here, I can tell You.

#9009 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1013 posts

Posted 19 January 2020 - 07:49 AM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 19 January 2020 - 01:24 AM, said:

...ooh, You are so big,......so absolutely huge. Gosh, we're all really impressed down here, I can tell You.
He's beautiful...he's rich...he's got huge - tracts of land ...

#9010 Your_Lion

Your_Lion

Professor Gumby

• Members
  • 64791 posts
  • Interests:All I ever really wanted to do was play the guitar 'n bend the string like "Reent-toont-teent-toont-teenooneenoonee"

Posted 19 January 2020 - 12:14 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 19 January 2020 - 07:49 AM, said:

An island inhabited entirely by ex-international interviewers in pursuit of the impossible dream...

#9011 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 25475 posts

Posted 19 January 2020 - 09:49 PM

View PostYour_Lion, on 19 January 2020 - 12:14 PM, said:

An island inhabited entirely by ex-international interviewers in pursuit of the impossible dream...
Now look here, Mr Your_Lion, It's quite easy for somebody just to come along here claiming...that they have a bit to spare in the botty department. The point is, New World Women need proof. :whipgirl: :whipgirl: :whipgirl:

#9012 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1013 posts

Posted 20 January 2020 - 12:05 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 19 January 2020 - 09:49 PM, said:

Now look here, Mr Your_Lion, It's quite easy for somebody just to come along here claiming...that they have a bit to spare in the botty department. The point is, New World Women need proof. :whipgirl: :whipgirl: :whipgirl:
And that nice blackhawkrush giving his evidence so well - beautiful speaking voice... well after a bit, all I could do was bang my little gavel.

Edited by IbanezJem, 20 January 2020 - 12:06 PM.

#9013 Your_Lion

Your_Lion

Professor Gumby

• Members
  • 64791 posts
  • Interests:All I ever really wanted to do was play the guitar 'n bend the string like "Reent-toont-teent-toont-teenooneenoonee"

Posted 21 January 2020 - 08:09 AM

View PostIbanezJem, on 20 January 2020 - 12:05 PM, said:

And that nice blackhawkrush giving his evidence so well - beautiful speaking voice... well after a bit, all I could do was bang my little gavel.
Not gill ... cup? Not gillcup!
You have been found not gillcup of the charges brought against you and may leave this court a free man. Right. My turn.

#9014 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 25475 posts

Posted 21 January 2020 - 12:05 PM

View PostYour_Lion, on 21 January 2020 - 08:09 AM, said:

You have been found not gillcup of the charges brought against you and may leave this court a free man. Right. My turn.
You were walking out with that very butch Clerk of the Court.  :tsk:

#9015 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1013 posts

Posted 21 January 2020 - 02:02 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 21 January 2020 - 12:05 PM, said:

What is it that attracts someone like Mr. Your_Lion to this way of life? I have with me a consultant psychiatrist.

#9016 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 5067 posts

Posted 21 January 2020 - 08:12 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 21 January 2020 - 02:02 PM, said:

What is it that attracts someone like Mr. Your_Lion to this way of life? I have with me a consultant psychiatrist.
Well ... yes ... um, he's a kind of psychiatrist he's ... he's not a proper psychiatrist. He's not er ... fully qualified ... in, um, quite the sort of way we should want.

#9017 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 25475 posts

Posted 21 January 2020 - 08:27 PM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 21 January 2020 - 08:12 PM, said:

Well ... yes ... um, he's a kind of psychiatrist he's ... he's not a proper psychiatrist. He's not er ... fully qualified ... in, um, quite the sort of way we should want.
The man who has been speaking to you is an impostor. He is not in fact Psychiatrist of East Anglia, but a man wanted by the police.  :ph34r:

#9018 Your_Lion

Your_Lion

Professor Gumby

• Members
  • 64791 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 06:29 AM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 21 January 2020 - 08:27 PM, said:

The man who has been speaking to you is an impostor. He is not in fact Psychiatrist of East Anglia, but a man wanted by the police.  :ph34r:
The police are anxious to speak to anyone who saw the crime, ladies with large breasts, or just anyone who likes policemen.

#9019 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

Twin City Cub Fan

• Members *
  • 81573 posts
  • Interests:marxism, hate, subjugating the individual to the state, the Great Purges, the Holodomor, the Cultural Revolution, the Great Leap Forward, the New York Times

Posted 22 January 2020 - 07:56 AM

Just saw on Twitter that Terry Jones has died.

:rose:

Well done, Terry, a life well lived!

Edited by laughedatbytime, 22 January 2020 - 07:59 AM.

#9020 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1013 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 01:48 PM

View PostYour_Lion, on 22 January 2020 - 06:29 AM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 21 January 2020 - 08:27 PM, said:

The police are anxious to speak to anyone who saw the crime, ladies with large breasts, or just anyone who likes policemen.
Never mind that, Your_Lion, this is the big one. I've just had Whitby Police on the phone with twelve hangees.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Monty Python

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users