Monty Python

• Please log in to reply
9884 replies to this topic

#8981 Your_Lion

Your_Lion

Professor Gumby

• Members
  • 64791 posts
  • Interests:All I ever really wanted to do was play the guitar 'n bend the string like "Reent-toont-teent-toont-teenooneenoonee"

Posted 13 January 2020 - 08:15 AM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 12 January 2020 - 07:39 PM, said:

Well, we're not secret police anyway. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:  If anything, we are ordinary Soviet systems with no particular interest in politics.
The Minister of Technology today met the three Russian leaders to discuss a £4 million airliner deal... None of them went in the cage, or swung on the little wooden trapeze or ate any of the nice millet seed yum, yum.

Sponsored Post

#8982 1-0-0-1-0-0-1

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

• Admin
  • 35138 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 02:01 PM

View PostYour_Lion, on 13 January 2020 - 08:15 AM, said:

Well, we're not secret police anyway. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:  If anything, we are ordinary Soviet systems with no particular interest in politics.
The Minister of Technology today met the three Russian leaders to discuss a £4 million airliner deal... None of them went in the cage, or swung on the little wooden trapeze or ate any of the nice millet seed yum, yum.
Mash the dirty red scum! Kick 'em in the teeth where it hurts!!! KILL KILL KILL!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

#8983 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 5163 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 02:34 PM

View Post1-0-0-1-0-0-1, on 13 January 2020 - 02:01 PM, said:

Mash the dirty red scum! Kick 'em in the teeth where it hurts!!! KILL KILL KILL!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Yes, well, of course, this is just the sort blinkered philistine pig ignorance I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage. You sit there on your loathsome, spotty behinds squeezing blackheads, not caring a tinker's cuss about the struggling artist. You excrement! You lousy hypocritical whining toadies with your lousy colour TV sets and your Tony Jacklin golf clubs and your bleeding administrative handshakes! You wouldn't let me join, would you, you blackballing bastards. Well I wouldn't become an administrator now if you went down on your lousy, stinking, purulent knees and begged me.

#8984 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 26112 posts
  • Interests:Chicago Blackhawks. Detroit Redwings. Guess which one I lied about.

Posted 13 January 2020 - 05:59 PM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 13 January 2020 - 02:34 PM, said:

Yes, well, of course, this is just the sort blinkered philistine pig ignorance I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage. You sit there on your loathsome, spotty behinds squeezing blackheads, not caring a tinker's cuss about the struggling artist. You excrement! You lousy hypocritical whining toadies with your lousy colour TV sets and your Tony Jacklin golf clubs and your bleeding administrative handshakes! You wouldn't let me join, would you, you blackballing bastards. Well I wouldn't become an administrator now if you went down on your lousy, stinking, purulent knees and begged me.
It's a man's life in the TRF administators and I warn this thread that any recurrence of this sloppy, long haired Citizen plagiarism will be dealt with most severely... :fuckwithadmin:

#8985 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1380 posts
  • Interests:Guitars, TV and films, Nature, Art/art history, US politics, Football (soccer) and most sports, Non-fiction, Not going out, Cats (especially black and white tuxedo cats)

Posted 14 January 2020 - 11:33 AM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 13 January 2020 - 05:59 PM, said:

It's a man's life in the TRF administators and I warn this thread that any recurrence of this sloppy, long haired Citizen plagiarism will be dealt with most severely... :fuckwithadmin:
First offence?  He`ll probably get away with crucifixion.

#8986 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 5163 posts

Posted 14 January 2020 - 12:20 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 14 January 2020 - 11:33 AM, said:

here in TRF, we have but one punishment for sloppy plagiarism: you must tie me down on a bed and spank me.

#8987 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 26112 posts

Posted 14 January 2020 - 02:40 PM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 14 January 2020 - 12:20 PM, said:

here in TRF, we have but one punishment for sloppy plagiarism: you must tie me down on a bed and spank me.
Er, Mr. Citizen...vis-à-vis...your rump...your posterior...derriere...sit upon.  :blush:

#8988 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1380 posts
  • Interests:Guitars, TV and films, Nature, Art/art history, US politics, Football (soccer) and most sports, Non-fiction, Not going out, Cats (especially black and white tuxedo cats)

Posted 14 January 2020 - 03:08 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 14 January 2020 - 02:40 PM, said:

Er, Mr. Citizen...vis-à-vis...your rump...your posterior...derriere...sit upon.  :blush:
Still, whoahaah, eh? Whoahaah! Eh? Whoahaah! Eh? Whoahaahaha!

#8989 preetha_1987

preetha_1987

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 14 January 2020 - 04:31 PM

Huge Monty Python fan here! This thread is hilarious!

For some reason, I feel like tossing a cow, like this:

Posted Image

#8990 preetha_1987

preetha_1987

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 14 January 2020 - 04:40 PM

Posted Image

:P

Edited by preetha_1987, 14 January 2020 - 04:41 PM.

#8991 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 26112 posts

Posted 14 January 2020 - 05:20 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 14 January 2020 - 03:08 PM, said:

...and on my right, putting the case against the Government, is a small patch of brown liquid. :ph34r:

#8992 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 5163 posts

Posted 14 January 2020 - 07:27 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 14 January 2020 - 05:20 PM, said:

...and on my right, putting the case against the Government, is a small patch of brown liquid. :ph34r:
I'm sorry squire, I've gobbed on your carpet...

#8993 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 26112 posts

Posted 14 January 2020 - 08:18 PM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 14 January 2020 - 07:27 PM, said:

Oh, don't worry about that. Look at this - number six - who won the Stanley Cup in 2015, didn't you know that? Oh, my God. Emerson Fittipaldi and Virginia Wade? You must be mad. :crazy:

#8994 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 5163 posts

Posted 14 January 2020 - 10:09 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 14 January 2020 - 08:18 PM, said:

Oh, don't worry about that. Look at this - number six - who won the Stanley Cup in 2015, didn't you know that? Oh, my God. Emerson Fittipaldi and Virginia Wade? You must be mad. :crazy:
Well, I'm not surprised you didn't get that. It was in fact a trick question. Vancouver Canucks have never won the Stanley Cup.

#8995 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 26112 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 01:08 AM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 14 January 2020 - 10:09 PM, said:

Well, I'm not surprised you didn't get that. It was in fact a trick question. Vancouver Canucks have never won the Stanley Cup.
Well, that was right on the whistle. Rangers and Bruins walkin' it there, winnin' easily by twenty-six points to two. :boohoo:

#8996 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 5163 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 01:17 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 15 January 2020 - 01:08 AM, said:

Well, that was right on the whistle. Rangers and Bruins walkin' it there, winnin' easily by twenty-six points to two. :boohoo:
Well, I don't agree with that, blackhawkrush, quite frankly the only bit I liked was this bit with me in it now.

#8997 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1380 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 03:17 PM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 15 January 2020 - 01:17 PM, said:

Well, I don't agree with that, blackhawkrush, quite frankly the only bit I liked was this bit with me in it now.
Look, you crumb bum, I'm the TRF star. Star, star, star. I don't get a million dollars to act out of a trench!

#8998 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 26112 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 08:22 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 15 January 2020 - 03:17 PM, said:

Look, you crumb bum, I'm the TRF star. Star, star, star. I don't get a million dollars to act out of a trench!
It's Citizen's, Your_Lion's and blackhawkrush's job to try and treat the condition of over-acting. :bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap:

#8999 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 5163 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 10:33 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 15 January 2020 - 08:22 PM, said:

It's Citizen's, Your_Lion's and blackhawkrush's job to try and treat the condition of over-acting. :bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap:
Now, many of the medical profession are skeptical about my work. They point to my record of treatment of athlete's foot sufferers - eighty-four dead, sixty-five severely wounded and twelve missing believed cured.

#9000 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1380 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 11:15 AM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 15 January 2020 - 10:33 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 15 January 2020 - 08:22 PM, said:

Now, many of the medical profession are skeptical about my work. They point to my record of treatment of athlete's foot sufferers - eighty-four dead, sixty-five severely wounded and twelve missing believed cured.
So the murderer must be somebody in this thread. Unless he had very long arms. Say thirty or forty feet. I think we can discount that one. Ha, ha, ha.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Monty Python

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users