9205 replies to this topic

#8921 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 5065 posts

Posted 22 December 2019 - 01:48 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 22 December 2019 - 10:14 AM, said:

Some of the TRF users will have paid $ 920.000 million for the privilege of seeing 73 get beaten up.  :smash:
I won't ruin your thread for a pound

Sponsored Post

#8922 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 25470 posts
  • Interests:Chicago Blackhawks. Detroit Redwings. Guess which one I lied about.

Posted 22 December 2019 - 05:08 PM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 22 December 2019 - 01:48 PM, said:

Some of the TRF users will have paid $ 920.000 million for the privilege of seeing 73 get beaten up.  :smash:
Hello, good evening and welcome to BLACKMAIL. And to start tonight's show, let's see our first contestant, all the way from Chicago, on the big screen please: MRS blackhawkrush.  :whipgirl:

#8923 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 5065 posts

Posted 23 December 2019 - 05:06 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 22 December 2019 - 05:08 PM, said:

Hello, good evening and welcome to BLACKMAIL. And to start tonight's show, let's see our first contestant, all the way from Chicago, on the big screen please: MRS blackhawkrush.  :whipgirl:
Oh...oh. Say no more, say no more. Say no more - Chicago, say no more. Chicago, eh? Know what I mean, know what I mean. Say no more.

#8924 Your_Lion

Your_Lion

Professor Gumby

• Members
  • 64791 posts
  • Interests:All I ever really wanted to do was play the guitar 'n bend the string like "Reent-toont-teent-toont-teenooneenoonee"

Posted 24 December 2019 - 11:38 AM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 23 December 2019 - 05:06 PM, said:

Oh...oh. Say no more, say no more. Say no more - Chicago, say no more. Chicago, eh? Know what I mean, know what I mean. Say no more.
Can I butt in at this point and say this is in fact the very first time I've appeared in this thread for over a year :hi:

#8925 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 5065 posts

Posted 24 December 2019 - 01:53 PM

View PostYour_Lion, on 24 December 2019 - 11:38 AM, said:

Can I butt in at this point and say this is in fact the very first time I've appeared in this thread for over a year :hi:
One of the most prolific posters of this age, or indeed of any age, is Sir Your_Lion, back in the Rush Forum for the first time in over a year to open a season of his posts on the Sense O'Clock News, and we are indeed fortunate to have him with us on this thread tonight. :dweez:

Edited by Citizen of the World, 24 December 2019 - 01:54 PM.

#8926 Your_Lion

Your_Lion

Professor Gumby

• Members
  • 64791 posts
  • Interests:All I ever really wanted to do was play the guitar 'n bend the string like "Reent-toont-teent-toont-teenooneenoonee"

Posted 24 December 2019 - 02:48 PM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 24 December 2019 - 01:53 PM, said:

One of the most prolific posters of this age, or indeed of any age, is Sir Your_Lion, back in the Rush Forum for the first time in over a year to open a season of his posts on the Sense O'Clock News, and we are indeed fortunate to have him with us on this thread tonight. :dweez:
Great. Terrific. This forum is basically pro-humanity and anti-bad things and it rips aside the hypocritical facade of our society's gin and tonic and leaves a lot of sacred cows rolling around in agony, have a drink, have a drink.

#8927 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 5065 posts

Posted 24 December 2019 - 03:25 PM

View PostYour_Lion, on 24 December 2019 - 02:48 PM, said:

Great. Terrific. This forum is basically pro-humanity and anti-bad things and it rips aside the hypocritical facade of our society's gin and tonic and leaves a lot of sacred cows rolling around in agony, have a drink, have a drink.
Yeah, I'll have six bottles of Château Latour Forty-five...and a double Jeroboam of champagne.

#8928 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1007 posts
  • Interests:Guitars, Rush, TV, art/art history, US politics, football (soccer) and most sports, reading non-fiction, rock music, not going out, cats (especially black and white tuxedo cats)

Posted 24 December 2019 - 03:47 PM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 24 December 2019 - 03:25 PM, said:

Yeah, I'll have six bottles of Château Latour Forty-five...and a double Jeroboam of champagne.
We would like to apologise for the way in which Citizen is represented in this thread. We do not intend that readers consider him as a crabby ulcerous little self-seeking vermin with furry legs and an addiction to alcohol and certain explicit sexual practices which some people might find offensive. We are sorry if this impression has come across.

#8929 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 25470 posts

Posted 25 December 2019 - 09:32 AM

View PostIbanezJem, on 24 December 2019 - 03:47 PM, said:

We would like to apologise for the way in which Citizen is represented in this thread. We do not intend that readers consider him as a crabby ulcerous little self-seeking vermin with furry legs and an addiction to alcohol and certain explicit sexual practices which some people might find offensive. We are sorry if this impression has come across.
Blimey, Citizen don't go much, does he?  :|

#8930 Your_Lion

Your_Lion

Professor Gumby

• Members
  • 64791 posts

Posted 25 December 2019 - 01:03 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 25 December 2019 - 09:32 AM, said:

Actually what happens is he goes off there, off camera, and just waits there so it looks as though he's gone down to the basement. Actually I think he's rather overdoing it. Ah!

#8931 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1007 posts
  • Interests:Guitars, Rush, TV, art/art history, US politics, football (soccer) and most sports, reading non-fiction, rock music, not going out, cats (especially black and white tuxedo cats)

Posted 25 December 2019 - 04:57 PM

View PostYour_Lion, on 25 December 2019 - 01:03 PM, said:

Actually what happens is he goes off there, off camera, and just waits there so it looks as though he's gone down to the basement. Actually I think he's rather overdoing it. Ah!
All our posters here are suffering from severe over-acting. When they're brought in they're all really over the top. And it's our job to try and treat the condition of over-acting.

#8932 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 25470 posts

Posted 26 December 2019 - 12:04 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 25 December 2019 - 04:57 PM, said:

All our posters here are suffering from severe over-acting. When they're brought in they're all really over the top. And it's our job to try and treat the condition of over-acting.
I have another theory about our posters. This theory that I have, that is to say, which is mine...is mine. The next thing that I am about to say is my theory. Ready?  :tongue:

#8933 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1007 posts

Posted 26 December 2019 - 04:27 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 26 December 2019 - 12:04 PM, said:

All our posters here are suffering from severe over-acting. When they're brought in they're all really over the top. And it's our job to try and treat the condition of over-acting.
I have another theory about our posters. This theory that I have, that is to say, which is mine...is mine. The next thing that I am about to say is my theory. Ready?  :tongue:
Here on Video Vertigo we're going to look at blackhawkrush`s theory that sitting down regularly in a comfortable chair can rest your legs. It sounds very nice doesn't it, but can it be done? Is it possible or practical for many of us in our jobs and with the sort of busy lives we lead to sit down in a comfortable chair just when we want?

#8934 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 25470 posts

Posted 26 December 2019 - 08:38 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 26 December 2019 - 04:27 PM, said:

Here on Video Vertigo we're going to look at blackhawkrush`s theory that sitting down regularly in a comfortable chair can rest your legs. It sounds very nice doesn't it, but can it be done? Is it possible or practical for many of us in our jobs and with the sort of busy lives we lead to sit down in a comfortable chair just when we want?
Cardinal Citizen - fetch...The Comfy Chair!  :atickhum:

#8935 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 5065 posts

Posted 27 December 2019 - 12:02 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 26 December 2019 - 08:38 PM, said:

Ah yes, yes I see...Um, Are you quite comfortable? Er, Mr blackhawkrush... vis-à-vis...your...rump.

#8936 Your_Lion

Your_Lion

Professor Gumby

• Members
  • 64791 posts

Posted 27 December 2019 - 12:07 PM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 27 December 2019 - 12:02 PM, said:

Ah yes, yes I see...Um, Are you quite comfortable? Er, Mr blackhawkrush... vis-à-vis...your...rump.
Who's got a boil on the bum... boil on the botty.

#8937 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 25470 posts

Posted 29 December 2019 - 11:45 AM

View PostYour_Lion, on 27 December 2019 - 12:07 PM, said:

I was cured, sir. I was hopping along, minding my own business. All of a sudden, up :Neil: comes. Cures me.

#8938 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1007 posts

Posted 30 December 2019 - 02:50 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 29 December 2019 - 11:45 AM, said:

I was cured, sir. I was hopping along, minding my own business. All of a sudden, up :Neil: comes. Cures me.
There's nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation can't prolong.

#8939 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 5065 posts

Posted 30 December 2019 - 05:07 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 30 December 2019 - 02:50 PM, said:

Is this because he took out one of those silly cards?

#8940 Your_Lion

Your_Lion

Professor Gumby

• Members
  • 64791 posts

Posted 01 January 2020 - 07:41 AM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 30 December 2019 - 05:07 PM, said:

View PostIbanezJem, on 30 December 2019 - 02:50 PM, said:

Is this because he took out one of those silly cards?
It's filthy, Gaston ... find out who washed this up, and give them their cards immediately.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Monty Python

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Citizen of the World