And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

providing they are both perfectly fit I can see nothing wrong with one healthy man beating the living daylights out of a little schoolgirl

A simple country girl who took a vow of eternal brutality.

the inspiring tale of the simple crofters daughter who worked her way up to become Queen of England and Empress of the greatest empire television has ever seen

Well, you'd be surprised, actually Citizen. The Tudor economy's booming, ever since Sir Humphrey Blackhawkrush opened up the Northwest passage to Cathay, and Ibanez's expansion in Canada, there's been a tremendous surge in exports, and trade with the Holy Roman Empire is going... no, quite right, it's no good at all.

You're no bloody use at all. You're an utter bloody wash-out. You make me sick, you weed!

I'm so sorry. I-- I had no idea we had a-- a racist posting here. I-- I-- I-- I apologise most sincerely.

Well, the 73s really are clamping down these days. Only last week, JARG was sent off for having Sony radio cassette playing Radio Free Pravda. :bitchslap:

acting on his information they now wish to interview a poster in the Chicago area. Ah, police are concentrating their enquiries on The Rush Forum ...

You'll never take me alive, copper! :bang bang:

He has been dead for four years, but he has not let that prevent him from coming here this evening.

Ah, well, we can help you. We deal with stiffs. :gumby:

He's come about the reaping? I don't think we need any at the moment.

For the demon shall bear a nine-bladed sword. Nine-bladed! Not two or five or seven, but nine, which he will wield on all wretched sinners, sinners just like you, sir, there, and the horns shall be on the head...
  • Like 2

providing they are both perfectly fit I can see nothing wrong with one healthy man beating the living daylights out of a little schoolgirl

the inspiring tale of the simple crofters daughter who worked her way up to become Queen of England and Empress of the greatest empire television has ever seen

Well, you'd be surprised, actually Citizen. The Tudor economy's booming, ever since Sir Humphrey Blackhawkrush opened up the Northwest passage to Cathay, and Ibanez's expansion in Canada, there's been a tremendous surge in exports, and trade with the Holy Roman Empire is going... no, quite right, it's no good at all.

You're no bloody use at all. You're an utter bloody wash-out. You make me sick, you weed!

I'm so sorry. I-- I had no idea we had a-- a racist posting here. I-- I-- I-- I apologise most sincerely.

Well, the 73s really are clamping down these days. Only last week, JARG was sent off for having Sony radio cassette playing Radio Free Pravda. :bitchslap:

acting on his information they now wish to interview a poster in the Chicago area. Ah, police are concentrating their enquiries on The Rush Forum ...

He has been dead for four years, but he has not let that prevent him from coming here this evening.

For the demon shall bear a nine-bladed sword. Nine-bladed! Not two or five or seven, but nine, which he will wield on all wretched sinners, sinners just like you, sir, there, and the horns shall be on the head...

Look. I-- I'd had a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife was, 'That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah.' Look. I don't think it ought to be blasphemy, just saying 'Jehovah'.
  • Like 2

Look. I-- I'd had a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife was, 'That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah.' Look. I don't think it ought to be blasphemy, just saying 'Jehovah'.

In 1967, I became suspicious of Citizen and it was my dogged perseverance and relentless inquiries that two years later finally secured his conviction for not having a licence for his car radio. He was hanged at Leeds a year later despite the abolition of capital punishment and the public outcry.
  • Like 2

In 1967, I became suspicious of Citizen and it was my dogged perseverance and relentless inquiries that two years later finally secured his conviction for not having a licence for his car radio. He was hanged at Leeds a year later despite the abolition of capital punishment and the public outcry.

England makes you sick. Best I can manage here is life imprisonment. It's hardly worth coming in in the morning. Now, South Africa? You've got your cat of nine tails, you've got four death sentences a week, you've got cheap drinks, slave labour and a booming stock market.
  • Like 2

England makes you sick. Best I can manage here is life imprisonment. It's hardly worth coming in in the morning. Now, South Africa? You've got your cat of nine tails, you've got four death sentences a week, you've got cheap drinks, slave labour and a booming stock market.

What a simply super little place! :ebert: They've done wonders with it. This used to be one of the most swampy disease infested areas.
  • Like 2

What a simply super little place! :ebert: They've done wonders with it. This used to be one of the most swampy disease infested areas.

I mean, look at this place! I'm at my wits end. Revolutionary leaflets everywhere. One of these days I'll revolutionary leaflets him. If it wasn't for the goat you couldn't get in here for propaganda.
  • Like 2

I mean, look at this place! I'm at my wits end. Revolutionary leaflets everywhere. One of these days I'll revolutionary leaflets him. If it wasn't for the goat you couldn't get in here for propaganda.

I had to bring the goat, he's not well. I only hope he don't go on the carpet.
  • Like 2

Uh, Gaston! A bucket for Citizen. There you are, monsieur.
  • Like 2

Uh, Gaston! A bucket for Citizen. There you are, monsieur.

Oh yes, we get a lot of French people round here.
  • Like 2

Provided I get a good lift off and maybe a gust of breeze over the French coast, I shall be jumping into the centre of Calais itself.

Well I never. We are now in the Alpes Maritmes region of Southern France. IbanezJem seems more intent on reaching Moscow than on rehearsing his new BBC2 series with Neil Peart and the Younger Generation
  • Like 2

Provided I get a good lift off and maybe a gust of breeze over the French coast, I shall be jumping into the centre of Calais itself.

Well I never. We are now in the Alpes Maritmes region of Southern France. IbanezJem seems more intent on reaching Moscow than on rehearsing his new BBC2 series with Neil Peart and the Younger Generation

You've got two empty halves of coconut and you're banging them together. :Neil:
  • Like 2

Ken Blackhawkrush - a smile, two bangs, and a hockey team.
  • Like 2

It's cold enough to freeze your wrists off. :hockeygoon:
  • Like 2

Yes, and you want me to hack a bit off.
  • Like 2

I want you to tell me if you see any similarity between them... :Alex: :guitar: :gumby:
  • Like 2

I want you to tell me if you see any similarity between them... :Alex: :guitar: :gumby:

He does the thing with one of those silly women who can't tell Whizzo butter from a dead crab. You try that around here, young man, and we'll slit your face.
  • Like 2

He does the thing with one of those silly women who can't tell Whizzo butter from a dead crab. You try that around here, young man, and we'll slit your face.

:Alex: was not in the least bit scared to be mashed into a pulp, or to have his eyes gouged out, and his elbows broken.
  • Like 2

:Alex: was not in the least bit scared to be mashed into a pulp, or to have his eyes gouged out, and his elbows broken.

I was terrified of him. Everyone was terrified of blackhawkrush. I've seen grown men pull their own heads off rather than see blackhawkrush. Even 73 was frightened of blackhawkrush.
  • Like 2

Some of the TRF users will have paid $ 920.000 million for the privilege of seeing 73 get beaten up. :smash:

I won't ruin your thread for a pound

Hello, good evening and welcome to BLACKMAIL. And to start tonight's show, let's see our first contestant, all the way from Chicago, on the big screen please: MRS blackhawkrush. :whipgirl:
  • Like 3

Some of the TRF users will have paid $ 920.000 million for the privilege of seeing 73 get beaten up. :smash:

Hello, good evening and welcome to BLACKMAIL. And to start tonight's show, let's see our first contestant, all the way from Chicago, on the big screen please: MRS blackhawkrush. :whipgirl:

Oh...oh. Say no more, say no more. Say no more - Chicago, say no more. Chicago, eh? Know what I mean, know what I mean. Say no more.
  • Like 3

Oh...oh. Say no more, say no more. Say no more - Chicago, say no more. Chicago, eh? Know what I mean, know what I mean. Say no more.

Can I butt in at this point and say this is in fact the very first time I've appeared in this thread for over a year :hi:
  • Like 3

Can I butt in at this point and say this is in fact the very first time I've appeared in this thread for over a year :hi:

One of the most prolific posters of this age, or indeed of any age, is Sir Your_Lion, back in the Rush Forum for the first time in over a year to open a season of his posts on the Sense O'Clock News, and we are indeed fortunate to have him with us on this thread tonight. :dweez: Edited by Citizen of the World
  • Like 3