Monty Python

• Please log in to reply
8912 replies to this topic

#8841 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 25161 posts
  • Interests:Chicago Blackhawks. Detroit Redwings. Guess which one I lied about.

Posted 17 November 2019 - 10:47 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 15 November 2019 - 12:31 PM, said:

View PostCitizen of the World, on 15 November 2019 - 11:45 AM, said:

View PostIbanezJem, on 15 November 2019 - 09:23 AM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 14 November 2019 - 05:44 PM, said:

View PostIbanezJem, on 14 November 2019 - 12:33 PM, said:

View PostCitizen of the World, on 14 November 2019 - 10:56 AM, said:

View PostIbanezJem, on 14 November 2019 - 09:23 AM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 14 November 2019 - 01:03 AM, said:

View PostCitizen of the World, on 13 November 2019 - 05:44 PM, said:

View PostIbanezJem, on 13 November 2019 - 02:54 PM, said:

View PostCitizen of the World, on 13 November 2019 - 12:14 PM, said:

And his limbs all hacked and mangled
Ah! Break up my shop, would you? I've got him! Help! Help! I'm being attacked! Help me, Dr Waring, I'm being attacked.
Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system.
Blackhawkrush of the Yard. The same. Only more violent. :smash:  Right, Slit Eyes Citizen, I'm arresting you for the impersonation Signor Luchino Ibanez.
In war he`s tough and able, Quite in-de-fa-ti-gable, Between his quests, he sequins vests and impersonates Ibanez Jem, It's a busy life for Citizen.
I was so worn out I had to come and have a sit-down. I've been here for seven hours.
Now, I know some forums where you get the members lying around in bed. Sleeping, resting, recuperating, convalescing. Well, that's not the way we do things here, right! No, you won't be loafing about in bed wasting 73's time.
Your Majesty 73 is like a dose of clap.  :wub:
He's in charge of a group of mad medicos, and when they run wild it's titty jokes galore.
Tit. Tit. Oh, that's very tinny, isn't it?  Ugh! Tinny, tinny...Oh dear...ocelot...wasp....yowling...Oh dear, I'm bored...I'd better go and have a bath, I suppose.
So, on November 15th, 2019, Citizen had a really good wash ... starting on his face and arms, he went on to scrub his torso, his legs and his naughty bits, before rinsing his whole body. That November night, he washed seventeen square feet of body area. He used a kilo and a half of catholic soap and nearly fourteen gallons of nice hot water. It was indeed an impressive sight.
IT'S A CITIZEN'S LIFE TAKING YOUR CLOTHES OFF IN PUBLIC.  :blush:

Sponsored Post

#8842 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Prime Mover

• Members *
  • 893 posts
  • Interests:Guitars, Rush, TV, art/art history, US politics, football (soccer) and most sports, reading non-fiction, rock music, not going out, cats (especially black and white tuxedo cats)

Posted 18 November 2019 - 01:04 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 17 November 2019 - 10:47 PM, said:

Ah! Break up my shop, would you? I've got him! Help! Help! I'm being attacked! Help me, Dr Waring, I'm being attacked.
Blackhawkrush of the Yard. The same. Only more violent. :smash:  Right, Slit Eyes Citizen, I'm arresting you for the impersonation Signor Luchino Ibanez.
In war he`s tough and able, Quite in-de-fa-ti-gable, Between his quests, he sequins vests and impersonates Ibanez Jem, It's a busy life for Citizen.
I was so worn out I had to come and have a sit-down. I've been here for seven hours.
Now, I know some forums where you get the members lying around in bed. Sleeping, resting, recuperating, convalescing. Well, that's not the way we do things here, right! No, you won't be loafing about in bed wasting 73's time.
He's in charge of a group of mad medicos, and when they run wild it's titty jokes galore.
Tit. Tit. Oh, that's very tinny, isn't it?  Ugh! Tinny, tinny...Oh dear...ocelot...wasp....yowling...Oh dear, I'm bored...I'd better go and have a bath, I suppose.
So, on November 15th, 2019, Citizen had a really good wash ... starting on his face and arms, he went on to scrub his torso, his legs and his naughty bits, before rinsing his whole body. That November night, he washed seventeen square feet of body area. He used a kilo and a half of catholic soap and nearly fourteen gallons of nice hot water. It was indeed an impressive sight.
Well I see Citizen`s role in it as, er, how can I put it best - the nude man - as sort of symbolizing the two separate strands of existence, the essential nudity of man...

#8843 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 4955 posts

Posted 18 November 2019 - 03:12 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 18 November 2019 - 01:04 PM, said:

Well I see Citizen`s role in it as, er, how can I put it best - the nude man - as sort of symbolizing the two separate strands of existence, the essential nudity of man...
All the Rush fans were like that then, they didn't have their heads stuffed with all this Cartesian dualism

#8844 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 25161 posts

Posted 18 November 2019 - 08:33 PM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 18 November 2019 - 03:12 PM, said:

All the Rush fans were like that then, they didn't have their heads stuffed with all this Cartesian dualism
All right. This is a raid. My name is Superintendent blackhawkrush and this is Sergeant 73.  :fistbump:

#8845 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Prime Mover

• Members *
  • 893 posts
  • Interests:Guitars, Rush, TV, art/art history, US politics, football (soccer) and most sports, reading non-fiction, rock music, not going out, cats (especially black and white tuxedo cats)

Posted 19 November 2019 - 11:16 AM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 18 November 2019 - 08:33 PM, said:

All right. This is a raid. My name is Superintendent blackhawkrush and this is Sergeant 73.  :fistbump:
Well-this-gentleman-sir-has-just-come-in-to-report-that-he-was-sitting-at-home-with-a-friend-when-he-heard-a-noise-in-the-backroom-went-round-to-investigate-and-found-that-£5,000-in-savings-had-been-stolen.

#8846 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 4955 posts

Posted 19 November 2019 - 05:44 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 19 November 2019 - 11:16 AM, said:

Well-this-gentleman-sir-has-just-come-in-to-report-that-he-was-sitting-at-home-with-a-friend-when-he-heard-a-noise-in-the-backroom-went-round-to-investigate-and-found-that-£5,000-in-savings-had-been-stolen.
The Rush Forum would like to apologize to the police about the character of Police Superintendent blackhawkrush. He was not meant to represent the average police officer. Similarly, the reference to 73, the administrator, was the product of a disordered mind and should not be construed as having any other significance.

#8847 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 25161 posts

Posted 19 November 2019 - 10:09 PM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 19 November 2019 - 05:44 PM, said:

The Rush Forum would like to apologize to the police about the character of Police Superintendent blackhawkrush. He was not meant to represent the average police officer. Similarly, the reference to 73, the administrator, was the product of a disordered mind and should not be construed as having any other significance.
Right, cut the wisecracks, vicar Citizen. Get to the search room, and strip.   :o :moon:  :o

#8848 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Prime Mover

• Members *
  • 893 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 10:50 AM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 19 November 2019 - 10:09 PM, said:

Right, cut the wisecracks, vicar Citizen. Get to the search room, and strip.   :o :moon:  :o
Well, it all started with Citizen losing his clothes as he sat down at the organ, and after this had happened and we had seen the titles of the show we saw 73 dictating a letter to blackhawkrush who thought he was Spanish and who he referred to as a 'harlot' and a 'man of the night' although he preferred to be called a 'courtesan'.

Edited by IbanezJem, 20 November 2019 - 10:51 AM.

#8849 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 4955 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 01:32 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 20 November 2019 - 10:50 AM, said:

Well, it all started with Citizen losing his clothes as he sat down at the organ, and after this had happened and we had seen the titles of the show we saw 73 dictating a letter to blackhawkrush who thought he was Spanish and who he referred to as a 'harlot' and a 'man of the night' although he preferred to be called a 'courtesan'.
Blackhawkrush will engage in any sexual activity for four quid a week. What does that mean?

#8850 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 25161 posts

Posted 21 November 2019 - 01:45 AM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 20 November 2019 - 01:32 PM, said:

View PostIbanezJem, on 20 November 2019 - 10:50 AM, said:

Blackhawkrush will engage in any sexual activity for four quid a week. What does that mean?
The strange, damnable, almost diabolic threads of this extraordinary tangled web of intrigue will shortly reveal a plot so fiendish, so infernal, so heinous... :whipgirl: :moon: :whipgirl:

Edited by blackhawkrush, 21 November 2019 - 01:50 AM.

#8851 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Prime Mover

• Members *
  • 893 posts

Posted 21 November 2019 - 10:03 AM

Leave us alone! Why don't you do a documentary about the drug problem in the "Food and Wine Aplenty" thread?

#8852 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 25161 posts

Posted 21 November 2019 - 04:43 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 21 November 2019 - 10:03 AM, said:

Leave us alone! Why don't you do a documentary about the drug problem in the "Food and Wine Aplenty" thread?
However, what is more interesting, er...is the "New World Women's" er...sex life. :drool:

#8853 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Prime Mover

• Members *
  • 893 posts

Posted 22 November 2019 - 02:51 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 21 November 2019 - 04:43 PM, said:

However, what is more interesting, er...is the "New World Women's" er...sex life. :drool:
Oh oh... the glorious name of TRF is besmirched, all is lost. Oh alas the day.

#8854 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 4955 posts

Posted 22 November 2019 - 03:35 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 22 November 2019 - 02:51 PM, said:

I'm sorry, but IbanezJem has become pretentious. I will say in his defense that he has suffered ...

#8855 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Prime Mover

• Members *
  • 893 posts

Posted 23 November 2019 - 03:58 AM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 22 November 2019 - 03:35 PM, said:

I'm sorry, but IbanezJem has become pretentious. I will say in his defense that he has suffered ...
.. a stirring story of love and war, violence and chivalry, set midst the pageantry and splendour of thirteenth-century England.

#8856 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 25161 posts

Posted 23 November 2019 - 08:43 AM

View PostIbanezJem, on 23 November 2019 - 03:58 AM, said:

.. a stirring story of love and war, violence and chivalry, set midst the pageantry and splendour of thirteenth-century England.
I still can't see it. :huh:

#8857 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Prime Mover

• Members *
  • 893 posts

Posted 23 November 2019 - 11:27 AM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 23 November 2019 - 08:43 AM, said:

You inhabit arid sub-tropical zones and wear spectacles.

#8858 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 4955 posts

Posted 23 November 2019 - 03:52 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 23 November 2019 - 11:27 AM, said:

That's it. blackhawkrush is in Africa. As many lions as we need.

#8859 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Prime Mover

• Members *
  • 893 posts

Posted 24 November 2019 - 10:53 AM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 23 November 2019 - 03:52 PM, said:

All right. Cut the haggling. I start at two thousand. We close about eighteen hundred.

#8860 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 4955 posts

Posted 25 November 2019 - 06:19 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 24 November 2019 - 10:53 AM, said:

View PostCitizen of the World, on 23 November 2019 - 03:52 PM, said:

All right. Cut the haggling. I start at two thousand. We close about eighteen hundred.
no, make it fair, the briefcase and the umbrella and the two pens in your breast pocket and the chair's yours and a fiver and a pair of ex-German U-boat commander's binoculars.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users