Monty Python

• Please log in to reply
9205 replies to this topic

#8821 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1007 posts
  • Interests:Guitars, Rush, TV, art/art history, US politics, football (soccer) and most sports, reading non-fiction, rock music, not going out, cats (especially black and white tuxedo cats)

Posted 10 November 2019 - 10:05 AM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 09 November 2019 - 10:04 PM, said:

View PostIbanezJem, on 08 November 2019 - 01:30 PM, said:

View PostCitizen of the World, on 08 November 2019 - 01:25 PM, said:

View PostIbanezJem, on 08 November 2019 - 11:09 AM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 07 November 2019 - 08:23 PM, said:

View PostCitizen of the World, on 07 November 2019 - 02:30 PM, said:

View PostIbanezJem, on 07 November 2019 - 11:14 AM, said:

View PostCitizen of the World, on 07 November 2019 - 10:17 AM, said:

View PostIbanezJem, on 07 November 2019 - 09:03 AM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 07 November 2019 - 01:20 AM, said:

View PostIbanezJem, on 06 November 2019 - 02:41 PM, said:

View PostCitizen of the World, on 06 November 2019 - 01:36 PM, said:

View PostIbanezJem, on 06 November 2019 - 10:14 AM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 06 November 2019 - 12:52 AM, said:

My name is Smoke-Too-Much. Mr. Smoke-Too-Much. :outtahere:
...and through the smoke I can see... yes... I can see the tympanist, one of Britian's best, has lashed himself and a Japanese friend to the kettle drum and is rolling off the stage.
he's in a state of Itsubishi Kyoko McSayonara. He's got to finish himself off by lunchtime or he thinks he's let down the Emperor
It was a very very bad thing to have done and I'm really very ashamed of myself. I can only say it won't happen again.
He must have died while carving it. :crazy: Well, that's what's carved in the thread.
Dear TRF, When I was at school, I was beaten regularly every thirty minutes, and it never did me any harm - except for psychological maladjustment and blurred vision. Yours truly, Flight Lieutenant Ibanez Jem (Mrs).
Dear Sir, I object strongly to the letters on your website. They are clearly not written by the general public and are merely included for a cheap laugh. Yours sincerely etc., Citizen Knickers
Dear Sir, I object to being objected to by the last letter, before my drift has become apparent. I spent many years in India during the last war and am now a part-time notice board in a prominent public school. Yours etc., Brigadier Ibanez La Rue (deceased). PS. Aaaghhh!
Better. Better. But 'waaaaaghh'! 'Waaaagh'! Hold your hands here ...
What? It's acting innit? Well, I'm a plumber. :hug2:  I can't act.
Oh, you never know till you try. Look at Mrs Citizen's son next door. He was mending the fridge when they came and asked him to be The Wild One. What do they want you to do?
You will be playing the part of Montague the forceful yet bitter disillusioned and zany Marxist tycoon in this new play by a very good bearded playwright. Other great British and Welsh actors will be playing only minor roles.
Back in Cardiff, I relived my triumph as Sancho Panza in 'Man of La Mancha' which the Bristol Evening Post described as 'a glittering performance of rare perception', although the Bath Chronicle was less than enthusiastic. In fact it gave me a right panning...
It's dull. Dull. Dull. My God it's dull, it's so desperately dull and tedious and stuffy and boring and des-per-ate-ly DULL
Well I mean, when I joined TRF I thought I'd get a few decent lines but you end up doing the whole thing. I wouldn't give my lines to a dog.

Sponsored Post

#8822 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 5065 posts

Posted 11 November 2019 - 12:12 AM

View PostIbanezJem, on 10 November 2019 - 10:05 AM, said:

...and through the smoke I can see... yes... I can see the tympanist, one of Britian's best, has lashed himself and a Japanese friend to the kettle drum and is rolling off the stage.
he's in a state of Itsubishi Kyoko McSayonara. He's got to finish himself off by lunchtime or he thinks he's let down the Emperor
It was a very very bad thing to have done and I'm really very ashamed of myself. I can only say it won't happen again.
He must have died while carving it. :crazy: Well, that's what's carved in the thread.
Dear TRF, When I was at school, I was beaten regularly every thirty minutes, and it never did me any harm - except for psychological maladjustment and blurred vision. Yours truly, Flight Lieutenant Ibanez Jem (Mrs).
Dear Sir, I object strongly to the letters on your website. They are clearly not written by the general public and are merely included for a cheap laugh. Yours sincerely etc., Citizen Knickers
Dear Sir, I object to being objected to by the last letter, before my drift has become apparent. I spent many years in India during the last war and am now a part-time notice board in a prominent public school. Yours etc., Brigadier Ibanez La Rue (deceased). PS. Aaaghhh!
Oh, you never know till you try. Look at Mrs Citizen's son next door. He was mending the fridge when they came and asked him to be The Wild One. What do they want you to do?
You will be playing the part of Montague the forceful yet bitter disillusioned and zany Marxist tycoon in this new play by a very good bearded playwright. Other great British and Welsh actors will be playing only minor roles.
Back in Cardiff, I relived my triumph as Sancho Panza in 'Man of La Mancha' which the Bristol Evening Post described as 'a glittering performance of rare perception', although the Bath Chronicle was less than enthusiastic. In fact it gave me a right panning...
It's dull. Dull. Dull. My God it's dull, it's so desperately dull and tedious and stuffy and boring and des-per-ate-ly DULL
Well I mean, when I joined TRF I thought I'd get a few decent lines but you end up doing the whole thing. I wouldn't give my lines to a dog.
No, the whole premise is silly and it's very badly written. I'm the oldest Rush fan here and I haven't had a funny line yet. So I'm stopping it.

#8823 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1007 posts
  • Interests:Guitars, Rush, TV, art/art history, US politics, football (soccer) and most sports, reading non-fiction, rock music, not going out, cats (especially black and white tuxedo cats)

Posted 11 November 2019 - 11:27 AM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 11 November 2019 - 12:12 AM, said:

No, the whole premise is silly and it's very badly written. I'm the oldest Rush fan here and I haven't had a funny line yet. So I'm stopping it.
Don't you shout at me, madam Citizen, don't come that tone. Now then, I must ask you to accompany me down to the dairy and do some aptitude tests.

#8824 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 25470 posts
  • Interests:Chicago Blackhawks. Detroit Redwings. Guess which one I lied about.

Posted 11 November 2019 - 09:42 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 11 November 2019 - 11:27 AM, said:

Don't you shout at me, madam Citizen, don't come that tone. Now then, I must ask you to accompany me down to the dairy and do some aptitude tests.
You two bloody fighting again? Break it up or I'll put this pick through your heads.  :poke:

#8825 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1007 posts

Posted 12 November 2019 - 10:13 AM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 11 November 2019 - 09:42 PM, said:

You two bloody fighting again? Break it up or I'll put this pick through your heads.  :poke:
The way he kept fighting after his head came off!

#8826 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 5065 posts

Posted 12 November 2019 - 06:11 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 12 November 2019 - 10:13 AM, said:

Hey, I've got a present for you two kids in that bag. I want you kids to get a-head.

#8827 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1007 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 09:39 AM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 12 November 2019 - 06:11 PM, said:

View PostIbanezJem, on 12 November 2019 - 10:13 AM, said:

Hey, I've got a present for you two kids in that bag. I want you kids to get a-head.
Yes, and you want me to hack a bit off.

#8828 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 5065 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 12:14 PM

And his limbs all hacked and mangled

#8829 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1007 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 02:54 PM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 13 November 2019 - 12:14 PM, said:

Ah! Break up my shop, would you? I've got him! Help! Help! I'm being attacked! Help me, Dr Waring, I'm being attacked.

#8830 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 5065 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 05:44 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 13 November 2019 - 02:54 PM, said:

Ah! Break up my shop, would you? I've got him! Help! Help! I'm being attacked! Help me, Dr Waring, I'm being attacked.
Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system.

#8831 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 25470 posts

Posted 14 November 2019 - 01:03 AM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 13 November 2019 - 05:44 PM, said:

Blackhawkrush of the Yard. The same. Only more violent. :smash:  Right, Slit Eyes Citizen, I'm arresting you for the impersonation Signor Luchino Ibanez.

#8832 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1007 posts

Posted 14 November 2019 - 09:23 AM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 14 November 2019 - 01:03 AM, said:

Blackhawkrush of the Yard. The same. Only more violent. :smash:  Right, Slit Eyes Citizen, I'm arresting you for the impersonation Signor Luchino Ibanez.
In war he`s tough and able, Quite in-de-fa-ti-gable, Between his quests, he sequins vests and impersonates Ibanez Jem, It's a busy life for Citizen.

#8833 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 5065 posts

Posted 14 November 2019 - 10:56 AM

View PostIbanezJem, on 14 November 2019 - 09:23 AM, said:

In war he`s tough and able, Quite in-de-fa-ti-gable, Between his quests, he sequins vests and impersonates Ibanez Jem, It's a busy life for Citizen.
I was so worn out I had to come and have a sit-down. I've been here for seven hours.

Edited by Citizen of the World, 14 November 2019 - 10:57 AM.

#8834 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1007 posts

Posted 14 November 2019 - 12:33 PM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 14 November 2019 - 10:56 AM, said:

I was so worn out I had to come and have a sit-down. I've been here for seven hours.
Now, I know some forums where you get the members lying around in bed. Sleeping, resting, recuperating, convalescing. Well, that's not the way we do things here, right! No, you won't be loafing about in bed wasting 73's time.

#8835 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 25470 posts

Posted 14 November 2019 - 05:44 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 14 November 2019 - 12:33 PM, said:

Now, I know some forums where you get the members lying around in bed. Sleeping, resting, recuperating, convalescing. Well, that's not the way we do things here, right! No, you won't be loafing about in bed wasting 73's time.
Your Majesty 73 is like a dose of clap.  :wub:

#8836 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1007 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 09:23 AM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 14 November 2019 - 05:44 PM, said:

He's in charge of a group of mad medicos, and when they run wild it's titty jokes galore.

#8837 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 5065 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 11:45 AM

View PostIbanezJem, on 15 November 2019 - 09:23 AM, said:

He's in charge of a group of mad medicos, and when they run wild it's titty jokes galore.
Tit. Tit. Oh, that's very tinny, isn't it?  Ugh! Tinny, tinny...Oh dear...ocelot...wasp....yowling...Oh dear, I'm bored...I'd better go and have a bath, I suppose.

#8838 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1007 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 12:31 PM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 15 November 2019 - 11:45 AM, said:

Tit. Tit. Oh, that's very tinny, isn't it?  Ugh! Tinny, tinny...Oh dear...ocelot...wasp....yowling...Oh dear, I'm bored...I'd better go and have a bath, I suppose.
So, on November 15th, 2019, Citizen had a really good wash ... starting on his face and arms, he went on to scrub his torso, his legs and his naughty bits, before rinsing his whole body. That November night, he washed seventeen square feet of body area. He used a kilo and a half of catholic soap and nearly fourteen gallons of nice hot water. It was indeed an impressive sight.

#8839 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 25470 posts

Posted 17 November 2019 - 10:36 PM

:gumby:

#8840 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 25470 posts

Posted 17 November 2019 - 10:44 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 15 November 2019 - 12:31 PM, said:

View PostCitizen of the World, on 15 November 2019 - 11:45 AM, said:

So, on November 15th, 2019, Citizen had a really good wash ... starting on his face and arms, he went on to scrub his torso, his legs and his naughty bits, before rinsing his whole body. That November night, he washed seventeen square feet of body area. He used a kilo and a half of catholic soap and nearly fourteen gallons of nice hot water. It was indeed an impressive sight.
IT'S A CITIZEN'S LIFE TAKING YOUR CLOTHES OFF IN PUBLIC.  :blush:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Monty Python

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Citizen of the World