And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

I don't want to go in the cart. I feel fine. I think I'll go for a walk. :outtahere:

While IbanezJem took the most brilliant agent the CIA ever had for walkies, events in the world's capitals were moving fast!

Er, I'm afraid I don't quite follow you, Squadron Leader Citizen. Give us it slower. :popcorn:

Oh, terribly sorry. I'd just got used to talking like that to IbanezJem.

Oh, yes, he's such a clever little boy, just like his father, IbanezJem Senior. :codger:

Ibanez Jem, the son of Kettle-Trout, the half son of Harviyoun half-troll, father of Ibanez the Brave.

My father - Chief Running Citizen - leader of mighty Redfoot tribe - him heap keen on Michael Denison and Dulcie Gray.

And now the moment you have been waiting for! Your chance to be like Sir Citizen of the World, Sir blackhawkrush, and Ibanez Jem in the privacy of your own living room. Yes, all you need is this record [ATWAS] and the script supplied with it and you too can be a great actor.

I'm not having my house filled with filthy perverts. I'm giving you just half a minute, then I'm going to call 73, so get out! :rage:

Bravely bold Sir Citizen of the World

Rode forth from Camelot.

Well, I'm not having Sir Citizen jumping over my binette.

Yes, make yourself scarce, Sir Citizen. This thread isn't big enough for the three of us. Get your own General Discussion, you fairy. :bitchslap:
  • Like 2

I don't want to go in the cart. I feel fine. I think I'll go for a walk. :outtahere:

While IbanezJem took the most brilliant agent the CIA ever had for walkies, events in the world's capitals were moving fast!

Er, I'm afraid I don't quite follow you, Squadron Leader Citizen. Give us it slower. :popcorn:

Oh, yes, he's such a clever little boy, just like his father, IbanezJem Senior. :codger:

Ibanez Jem, the son of Kettle-Trout, the half son of Harviyoun half-troll, father of Ibanez the Brave.

My father - Chief Running Citizen - leader of mighty Redfoot tribe - him heap keen on Michael Denison and Dulcie Gray.

And now the moment you have been waiting for! Your chance to be like Sir Citizen of the World, Sir blackhawkrush, and Ibanez Jem in the privacy of your own living room. Yes, all you need is this record [ATWAS] and the script supplied with it and you too can be a great actor.

I'm not having my house filled with filthy perverts. I'm giving you just half a minute, then I'm going to call 73, so get out! :rage:

Rode forth from Camelot.

Yes, make yourself scarce, Sir Citizen. This thread isn't big enough for the three of us. Get your own General Discussion, you fairy. :bitchslap:

Fairy! Poof's not good enough for Citizen, is it? He's got to be a bleedin' fairy. Mincing old TRF queen.
  • Like 2

Rode forth from Camelot.

Fairy! Poof's not good enough for Citizen, is it? He's got to be a bleedin' fairy. Mincing old TRF queen.

And now TRF presents the first episode of a drama series, "The Death of Citizen, Queen of Scots". Part one: The Beginning. :bang bang: :coy: Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 2

Rode forth from Camelot.

And now TRF presents the first episode of a drama series, "The Death of Citizen, Queen of Scots". Part one: The Beginning. :bang bang: :coy:

Last week we started at the beginning, and we learnt the Italian for a 'spoon'.
  • Like 2

Rode forth from Camelot.

And now TRF presents the first episode of a drama series, "The Death of Citizen, Queen of Scots". Part one: The Beginning. :bang bang: :coy:

It's filthy! :facepalm: Gaston Ibanez, find out who washed this up, and give them their cards immediately.
  • Like 2

Rode forth from Camelot.

It's filthy! :facepalm: Gaston Ibanez, find out who washed this up, and give them their cards immediately.

My lord Citizen, on your feet, please. I must ask you to do exactly as I say or I shall be forced to shoot you right between the eyes. Well not right between the eyes, I mean when I say between the eyes, obviously I don't have to be that accurate, I mean, if I hit you in that sort of area, like that, obviously, that's all right for me, I mean, I don't have to try and sort of hit a point bisecting a line drawn between your pupils or anything like that.
  • Like 2

Rode forth from Camelot.

My lord Citizen, on your feet, please. I must ask you to do exactly as I say or I shall be forced to shoot you right between the eyes. Well not right between the eyes, I mean when I say between the eyes, obviously I don't have to be that accurate, I mean, if I hit you in that sort of area, like that, obviously, that's all right for me, I mean, I don't have to try and sort of hit a point bisecting a line drawn between your pupils or anything like that.

As I lay down to the sound of IbanezJem practising his shooting, I realized I was in a bit of a pickle. My heart sank as I realized I should never see the Okehampton by-pass again..
  • Like 2

Rode forth from Camelot.

As I lay down to the sound of IbanezJem practising his shooting, I realized I was in a bit of a pickle. My heart sank as I realized I should never see the Okehampton by-pass again..

Good evening, welcome to TRF's Festival Hall for the first of three concerts given by Citizen, Blackhawkrush and Ibanez to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Monty Python's first broadcast on BBC! Citizen starts tonight with Tchaikovsky's Contezana Padoano.
  • Like 2

Rode forth from Camelot.

Good evening, welcome to TRF's Festival Hall for the first of three concerts given by Citizen, Blackhawkrush and Ibanez to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Monty Python's first broadcast on BBC! Citizen starts tonight with Tchaikovsky's Contezana Padoano.

Oh it's dreadful. Embarrassing. It's perfectly awful. Disgraceful. I don't know how 73 got the nerve to put it on. :fuckwithadmin:
  • Like 2

Rode forth from Camelot.

Oh it's dreadful. Embarrassing. It's perfectly awful. Disgraceful. I don't know how 73 got the nerve to put it on. :fuckwithadmin:

It's dull. Dull. Dull. My God it's dull, it's so desperately dull and tedious and stuffy and boring and des-per-ate-ly DULL
  • Like 2

AWAY WITH THE DULL DRUDGERY OF WORKADAY TIDAL WAVES! USE CITIZEN'S INDIVIDUAL FLOOD PREVENTERS!

Loose inches off your hips, thighs, :moon: , and abdomen.

He had to slim down to one and a half pounds to get into that costume. He cut eighteen inches off each arm and over three feet off each leg.
  • Like 2

AWAY WITH THE DULL DRUDGERY OF WORKADAY TIDAL WAVES! USE CITIZEN'S INDIVIDUAL FLOOD PREVENTERS!

He had to slim down to one and a half pounds to get into that costume. He cut eighteen inches off each arm and over three feet off each leg.

Tell you what though, for free, IbanezJems make lovely fish. I could do that for you straight away. Legs off, fins on, stick a little pipe through the back of his neck so he can breath, bit of gold paint, make good. :ebert:
  • Like 2

Tell you what though, for free, IbanezJems make lovely fish. I could do that for you straight away. Legs off, fins on, stick a little pipe through the back of his neck so he can breath, bit of gold paint, make good. :ebert:

Err, well, blackhawkrush, if you're dropping by TRF again, do pop in. And thanks a lot for the gold and frankincense, er, but don't worry too much about the myrrh next time. All right?
  • Like 2

Err, well, blackhawkrush, if you're dropping by TRF again, do pop in. And thanks a lot for the gold and frankincense, er, but don't worry too much about the myrrh next time. All right?

Don't worry. I've...I've brought you something. Lupins! :eyeroll: I thought you liked them.
  • Like 2

Don't worry. I've...I've brought you something. Lupins! :eyeroll: I thought you liked them.

They make him go plop plops.
  • Like 2

I'm not well. I only hope I don't go on the carpet.
  • Like 2

Oh, don't worry about that. Look at this - number six - the Treaty of Versailles. Didn't you know that? :bitchslap:
  • Like 2

Oh, don't worry about that. Look at this - number six - the Treaty of Versailles. Didn't you know that? :bitchslap:

Number seven. Two inches to the right of a very naughty bit indeed.
  • Like 2

Foolishly, he ignored it, and six months later he died of gangrene. :ph34r:
  • Like 2

I am working on a new disease, which I hope to turn into a musical
  • Like 2

Ludwig Citizen, have you seen the jam spoon? :moon: I don't know what you see in that piano.
  • Like 2

Ludwig Citizen, have you seen the jam spoon? :moon: I don't know what you see in that piano.

I'm off to play the grand piano'. 'Pardon me while I fly my aeroplane.'
  • Like 2

I'm off to play the grand piano'. 'Pardon me while I fly my aeroplane.'

If you don't tell me where the bomb is...if I don't give you the money...unless you give me the bomb... :wacko:
  • Like 2