And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Signor Citizen, I play for you 'My Mistake'. 'I made my mistake! What a dreadful mistake! Is this mistake that I make!' :Alex:

Yes, well done Mr. Ibanez of York, spotted Alex Lifeson, the looney in 1.8 seconds. :clap:
  • Like 2

Signor Citizen, I play for you 'My Mistake'. 'I made my mistake! What a dreadful mistake! Is this mistake that I make!' :Alex:

Yes, well done Mr. Ibanez of York, spotted Alex Lifeson, the looney in 1.8 seconds. :clap:

Blackhawkrush, do you think you know what a larch tree looks like?
  • Like 2

It has green, scaly skin, and a soft yellow underbelly with a series of fin-like ridges running down the spine and tail. :gumby:
  • Like 2

It has green, scaly skin, and a soft yellow underbelly with a series of fin-like ridges running down the spine and tail. :gumby:

Blackhawkrush lives in a sunshine paradise, a Caribbean dream, where only reality is missing.
  • Like 2

Blackhawkrush lives in a sunshine paradise, a Caribbean dream, where only reality is missing.

The illusion is complete; it is reality, the reality is illusion and the ambiguity is the only truth. But is the truth, as Hitchcock observes, in the box? No there isn't room, the ambiguity has put on weight.
  • Like 2

The illusion is complete; it is reality, the reality is illusion and the ambiguity is the only truth. But is the truth, as Hitchcock observes, in the box? No there isn't room, the ambiguity has put on weight.

We are here today to witness the opening of a new box to replace the ambiguity box which used to stand at the corner of Ulverston Road and Sandwood Crescent. :popcorn:
  • Like 2

We are here today to witness the opening of a new box to replace the ambiguity box which used to stand at the corner of Ulverston Road and Sandwood Crescent. :popcorn:

Sea, sand and sunshine make Paignton the queen of the English Riviera. But for the next six months this sleepy Devonshire resort will be transformed into the blizzard-swept wastes of the South Pole.
  • Like 2

Sea, sand and sunshine make Paignton the queen of the English Riviera. But for the next six months this sleepy Devonshire resort will be transformed into the blizzard-swept wastes of the South Pole.

But this is not the only open-air production here that has used the sea. Somewhere, out in this bay, is the first underwater production of 'Measure for Measure'. :spitwater:
  • Like 2

But this is not the only open-air production here that has used the sea. Somewhere, out in this bay, is the first underwater production of 'Measure for Measure'. :spitwater:

Mrs Ibanez Jem here. Mrs Blackhawkrush's got one of her headaches again, so I put her in the torpedo tube.
  • Like 2

Mrs Ibanez Jem here. Mrs Blackhawkrush's got one of her headaches again, so I put her in the torpedo tube.

It is incredible, isn't it, that in these days when man can walk on the moon and work out the most complicated hire purchase agreements, I still get these terrible headaches. Well . .. I seem to have wandered a bit, but still, no harm done
  • Like 2

It is incredible, isn't it, that in these days when man can walk on the moon and work out the most complicated hire purchase agreements, I still get these terrible headaches. Well . .. I seem to have wandered a bit, but still, no harm done

My brain hurts too. It will have to come out. :smash:
  • Like 2

Listen! I can't give it to you now. It says 'in the event of death'.
  • Like 2

Well, blackhawkrush is reported to be unhurt, but the pig has a slight headache
  • Like 2

This man is about to die. In a few moments, now, he will be killed, for Citizen of the World is a convicted criminal who has been allowed to choose the manner of his own execution.
  • Like 2

This man is about to die. In a few moments, now, he will be killed, for Citizen of the World is a convicted criminal who has been allowed to choose the manner of his own execution.

Crucifixion? Good. :fury: Out of the door, line on the left. One cross each.
  • Like 2

Come in, my little loves. I`ve got no option but to sell you for scientific experiments.
  • Like 2

Come in, my little loves. I`ve got no option but to sell you for scientific experiments.

It's no good, loves. It's no good. We'll have to leave it for now. Come back when everyone's settled down a bit
  • Like 2

It's no good, loves. It's no good. We'll have to leave it for now. Come back when everyone's settled down a bit

So it is. Lunch break everyone :burger: :pizza: :hotdog: back here at two.
  • Like 2

So it is. Lunch break everyone :burger: :pizza: :hotdog: back here at two.

Right on. Two chicken! One scampi! One boeuf with green salad!
  • Like 2

Sorry, I asked for tea. Thank you very much. The last item on our menu of fun is the :coffee:

Ah! It's been on order, sir, for two weeks. Was expecting it this morning.
  • Like 2

Sorry, I asked for tea. Thank you very much. The last item on our menu of fun is the :coffee:

No, that figures. It was pretty predictable, really. It was an act of purest optimism to pose the question in the first place.
  • Like 2

No, that figures. It was pretty predictable, really. It was an act of purest optimism to pose the question in the first place.

The ginger biscuit, the crisps and the sausage roll were unharmed.
  • Like 2

The ginger biscuit, the crisps and the sausage roll were unharmed.

Good thinking, Ibanez. :cheers: And we'll finish off with the peaches. And we can start off with the avocados.
  • Like 2