And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

But for sheer pointless behaviour you've got to admire IbanezJem, the battling British boy who for two weeks has been suspended over a tin of condemned veal.

Look. I'd had a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife was 'That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah.'

Oh, I've tried that ... I once got down to fifty-six stone. But I couldn't stay like that.

I hope monsieur Citizen was not overdoing it last night. :tsk:

No, no, I mustn't. It makes me throw up... oh, I'm so bleeding happy.

Oh, you don't have to. I can drink the whole bottle. :unsure: Good! That's another bottle for me.
  • Like 1

But for sheer pointless behaviour you've got to admire IbanezJem, the battling British boy who for two weeks has been suspended over a tin of condemned veal.

Look. I'd had a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife was 'That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah.'

Oh, I've tried that ... I once got down to fifty-six stone. But I couldn't stay like that.

Oh, you don't have to. I can drink the whole bottle. :unsure: Good! That's another bottle for me.

This is a bottle with a message in, and the message is BEWARE!. This is not a wine for drinking -- this is a wine for laying down and avoiding.
  • Like 1

This is a bottle with a message in, and the message is BEWARE!. This is not a wine for drinking -- this is a wine for laying down and avoiding.

Just one bottle. Just one jot. Just one tittle. That's the lot. :spitwater:
  • Like 2

What happens when you've mixed the batter, do you dice the ham with the coriander?
  • Like 2

What happens when you've mixed the batter, do you dice the ham with the coriander?

Oh, monsieur, I assure you, just because it is mixed up wis all ze other things, we would not dream of giving you less than ze full amount
  • Like 2

Oh, monsieur, I assure you, just because it is mixed up wis all ze other things, we would not dream of giving you less than ze full amount

I hope you're going to enjoy 73 this evening. He's the special. Try him with some rice. :drool:
  • Like 2

I hope you're going to enjoy 73 this evening. He's the special. Try him with some rice. :drool:

Last week on 'Party Hints' I showed you how to make a small plate of goulash go round twenty-six people, how to get the best out of your canapes, and how to unblock your loo. This week I'm going to tell you what to do if there is an armed communist uprising near your home when you're having a party.
  • Like 2

Last week on 'Party Hints' I showed you how to make a small plate of goulash go round twenty-six people, how to get the best out of your canapes, and how to unblock your loo. This week I'm going to tell you what to do if there is an armed communist uprising near your home when you're having a party.

Mash that dirty red scum, kick 'em in the teeth where it hurts. Kill! Kill! Kill! The filthy bastard commies, I hate 'em! I hate 'em! Aaargh! Aaargh!
  • Like 2

Mash that dirty red scum, kick 'em in the teeth where it hurts. Kill! Kill! Kill! The filthy bastard commies, I hate 'em! I hate 'em! Aaargh! Aaargh!

So, you're interested in one of our adventure holidays, are you?
  • Like 2

Our friend, Mr. Citizen, was clearly undergoing another change of personality. :coy:
  • Like 2

Our friend, Mr. Citizen, was clearly undergoing another change of personality. :coy:

And we kick off tonight with Citizen of the World and his impersonation of Petula Clark.
  • Like 2

And we kick off tonight with Citizen of the World and his impersonation of Petula Clark.

Well, while Citizen is singing this song I'd just like to point out Citizen's dress has been made entirely by hand from over three hundred pieces of Arabian shot silk especially created for Citizen by Vargar's of Paris.
  • Like 2

Well, while Citizen is singing this song I'd just like to point out Citizen's dress has been made entirely by hand from over three hundred pieces of Arabian shot silk especially created for Citizen by Vargar's of Paris.

Citizen wants to be a woman. From now on, I want you all at TRF to call him "Loretta". :blah:
  • Like 2

Citizen wants to be a woman. From now on, I want you all at TRF to call him "Loretta". :blah:

Can I call you sugar plum?
  • Like 2

Not in this part of Esher. :tsk:
  • Like 2

Not in this part of Esher. :tsk:

Well I think I can help you there blackhawkrush, we're getting reports in from the AA that Picasso, Picasso has fallen off. He's fallen off his bicycle on the B2127 just outside Ewhurst, trying to get a short cut through to Dorking via Gomslake and Peashall. Well, Picasso is reported to be unhurt, but the pig has a slight headache.
  • Like 2

What a strange turn this cycling tour has taken. Mr Citizen appears to have lost his memory and far from being interested in impersonating Petula Clark is now convinced that he is Clodagh Rogers, the young girl singer.

But what do we really know of this tortured ponce?
  • Like 2

What a strange turn this cycling tour has taken. Mr Citizen appears to have lost his memory and far from being interested in impersonating Petula Clark is now convinced that he is Clodagh Rogers, the young girl singer.

Basically Citizen is a very gentle, home-loving person. I remember when one of his stick insects had a knee infection. He stayed up all night rubbing it with germoline and banging its head on the table Edited by Citizen of the World
  • Like 2

Basically Citizen is a very gentle, home-loving person. I remember when one of his stick insects had a knee infection. He stayed up all night rubbing it with germoline and banging its head on the table

He was a gentleman, Citizen, and what's more he knew how to treat a female impersonator.
  • Like 2

Basically Citizen is a very gentle, home-loving person. I remember when one of his stick insects had a knee infection. He stayed up all night rubbing it with germoline and banging its head on the table

He was a gentleman, Citizen, and what's more he knew how to treat a female impersonator.

he's not completely dead m'lud. No. But he's not at all well.
  • Like 2

Well, can you hang around a couple of minutes? He won't be long. Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 2

Well, can you hang around a couple of minutes? He won't be long.

I'm sorry to have kept you waiting, but I'm afraid my walk has become rather sillier recently, and so it takes me rather longer to get to work
  • Like 2

Well, can you hang around a couple of minutes? He won't be long.

I'm sorry to have kept you waiting, but I'm afraid my walk has become rather sillier recently, and so it takes me rather longer to get to work

I'm very sorry but the present rationalization of this forum makes it inevitable that we hive one of you off. Now you may think that this is very harsh behaviour but let me tell you that TRF management consultants actually queried the necessity for us to employ a pantomime horse at all.
  • Like 2