And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

I'll get you for that, Citizen! I'll get you if I have to travel to the four corners of the earth!

No chance, English bed-wetting types. I burst my pimples at you and call your door-opening request a silly thing, you tiny-brained wipers of other people's bottoms!

Gervaise Brook-Ibanez is in the Guards, and his father uses him as a wastepaper basket. :bitchslap:

His eyes just closed, and he fell into the wastepaper basket. I've covered him with a copy of the 'Charlie George Football Book'.

No, he's not completely dead. No. But he's not at all well. :rose: :blink: :rose:

He's probably pining for the fjords.

...of which there are a lot in Norway. :codger:

and girls with massive knockers

Oh yes, certainly, yes indeed, I find the grounds delightful, and the servants most attentive and particularly the little serving maid with the great big knockers, and when she gets going...

Now come on, come on, there she is, she's all ready for it. She's a real stunner, she's got great big tits, she's really well stacked and you've got her legs up against the mantelpiece.

We're supposed to be French, aren't we? :drool:

Oh yes I like them. I mean, they think well don't they? I mean, be fair - Pascal.

Oh, thank you, Ibanez. Hallo. Paris 621036 please and make it snappy, buster... Hallo? Hello Mrs Sartre. It's Beulagh Premise here. Oh, pardon, c'est Beulagh Premise ici, oui, oui, dans Ibeezer. Oui, we met... nous nous recontrons au Hotel Miramar. Oui, à la barbeque, c'est vrai.

Don't put us on the barbecue, or simmer us in stock. Don't braise or bake or boil us, or stir-fry us in a wok.

You can't eat that raw! :wtf:

Er ... Yeah. Not raw. Cooked. Yes, roasted with a few french fries, broccoli, horseradish sauce ...

I may not know much about art, but I know what I like. :Alex: :drool: :geddy:

I'd like to talk to you tonight about the place of the nude in my bed ... um ... in the history of my bed ... of art, of art, I'm sorry. The place of the nude in the history of tart... call-girl... I'm sorry. I'll start again... Bum ... oh what a giveaway. The place of the nude in art.
  • Like 2

I'll get you for that, Citizen! I'll get you if I have to travel to the four corners of the earth!

No chance, English bed-wetting types. I burst my pimples at you and call your door-opening request a silly thing, you tiny-brained wipers of other people's bottoms!

Gervaise Brook-Ibanez is in the Guards, and his father uses him as a wastepaper basket. :bitchslap:

His eyes just closed, and he fell into the wastepaper basket. I've covered him with a copy of the 'Charlie George Football Book'.

No, he's not completely dead. No. But he's not at all well. :rose: :blink: :rose:

Oh yes, certainly, yes indeed, I find the grounds delightful, and the servants most attentive and particularly the little serving maid with the great big knockers, and when she gets going...

Now come on, come on, there she is, she's all ready for it. She's a real stunner, she's got great big tits, she's really well stacked and you've got her legs up against the mantelpiece.

Oh yes I like them. I mean, they think well don't they? I mean, be fair - Pascal.

Oh, thank you, Ibanez. Hallo. Paris 621036 please and make it snappy, buster... Hallo? Hello Mrs Sartre. It's Beulagh Premise here. Oh, pardon, c'est Beulagh Premise ici, oui, oui, dans Ibeezer. Oui, we met... nous nous recontrons au Hotel Miramar. Oui, à la barbeque, c'est vrai.

Don't put us on the barbecue, or simmer us in stock. Don't braise or bake or boil us, or stir-fry us in a wok.

Er ... Yeah. Not raw. Cooked. Yes, roasted with a few french fries, broccoli, horseradish sauce ...

I'd like to talk to you tonight about the place of the nude in my bed ... um ... in the history of my bed ... of art, of art, I'm sorry. The place of the nude in the history of tart... call-girl... I'm sorry. I'll start again... Bum ... oh what a giveaway. The place of the nude in art.

The TRF would like to apologize for the extremely poor quality of the previous announcement, only he's not at all well. :gumby:
  • Like 2

The TRF would like to apologize for the extremely poor quality of the previous announcement, only he's not at all well. :gumby:

Me? No. I'm just a poor old man. I have no time for law- breakers. My legs are grey. My ears are gnarled. My eyes are old and bent.
  • Like 2

Me? No. I'm just a poor old man. I have no time for law- breakers. My legs are grey. My ears are gnarled. My eyes are old and bent.

Stop watching the television....You know it's bad for your eyes
  • Like 2

Good evening. We've got an action-packed evening for you tonight on Thames, but right now here's a rotten old BBC programme.

Standard IQ tests gave the following results. The penguins scored badly when compared with primitive human sub-groups like the bushmen of the Kalahari but better than BBC programme planners.
  • Like 2

Good evening. We've got an action-packed evening for you tonight on Thames, but right now here's a rotten old BBC programme.

Standard IQ tests gave the following results. The penguins scored badly when compared with primitive human sub-groups like the bushmen of the Kalahari but better than BBC programme planners.

That's ridiculous. :crazy: Half the programme gone. Stop lengthening it!
  • Like 2

Oh yeah, it's not easy to pad these out to thirty minutes.
  • Like 2

Another way is by showing you advertisements... :spitwater: :smoke: :givebeer: :blah:
  • Like 2

Another way is by showing you advertisements... :spitwater: :smoke: :givebeer: :blah:

This table has been treated with ordinary soap powder, but these have been treated with new Fibro-Val. We put both of them through our washing machine, and just look at the difference. The table is broken and smashed, but the sheets, with Fibro-Val, are sparkling clean and white.
  • Like 2

This table has been treated with ordinary soap powder, but these have been treated with new Fibro-Val. We put both of them through our washing machine, and just look at the difference. The table is broken and smashed, but the sheets, with Fibro-Val, are sparkling clean and white.

Well I'm afraid they don't have any at our Kensington branch. But we have some down at the depot.
  • Like 1

Well I'm afraid they don't have any at our Kensington branch. But we have some down at the depot.

By a combination of violence and sarcasm, the Piranha brothers by February 1966 controlled London and the Southeast of England. It was in February, though, that Dinsdale made a big mistake. Latterly, Dinsdale had become increasingly worried about Spiny Norman. He had come to the conclusion that Norman slept in an aeroplane hangar at Luton Airport.
  • Like 2

By a combination of violence and sarcasm, the Piranha brothers by February 1966 controlled London and the Southeast of England. It was in February, though, that Dinsdale made a big mistake. Latterly, Dinsdale had become increasingly worried about Spiny Norman. He had come to the conclusion that Norman slept in an aeroplane hangar at Luton Airport.

Oh my God! OK - Surround the entire city! Send in four waves of armed paratroopers with full ground-to-air missile support! Alert all air bases! Destroy all roads! We'll bomb the town flat if we have to!
  • Like 2

Oh my God! OK - Surround the entire city! Send in four waves of armed paratroopers with full ground-to-air missile support! Alert all air bases! Destroy all roads! We'll bomb the town flat if we have to!

There goes a brave Citizen man. Whether he comes out alive or not, this will surely be remembered as one of the most courageous and gallant acts. :notworthy:
  • Like 2

There goes a brave Citizen man. Whether he comes out alive or not, this will surely be remembered as one of the most courageous and gallant acts. :notworthy:

Look, it's my duty as a knight to sample as much peril as I can.
  • Like 2

He was not at all afraid to be killed in nasty ways. Brave, brave, brave, brave, sir Citizen. :wub:
  • Like 2

He was not at all afraid to be killed in nasty ways. Brave, brave, brave, brave, sir Citizen. :wub:

I know sir, but people get killed, properly dead sir... a bloke was telling me, if you're in the army and there's a war you have to go and fight.
  • Like 2

I know sir, but people get killed, properly dead sir... a bloke was telling me, if you're in the army and there's a war you have to go and fight.

Oh, Ibanez, don't be so sentimental. Things explode every day.
  • Like 2

Well, I think they should attack the lower classes, er, first with bombs and rockets destroying their homes, and then when they run helpless into the streets, er, mowing them down with machine guns. Er, and then of course releasing the vultures. I know these views aren't popular, but I have never courted popularity.
  • Like 2

Well, I think they should attack the lower classes, er, first with bombs and rockets destroying their homes, and then when they run helpless into the streets, er, mowing them down with machine guns. Er, and then of course releasing the vultures. I know these views aren't popular, but I have never courted popularity.

Well, no, you don't do that, but you do duck down and shout "Hey, balloons" when there are none about. :huh:
  • Like 2

Well, no, you don't do that, but you do duck down and shout "Hey, balloons" when there are none about. :huh:

Yes, I'm interested in shouting all right, by jove you certainly hit the nail on the head with that particular observation of yours then
  • Like 2

Yes, I'm interested in shouting all right, by jove you certainly hit the nail on the head with that particular observation of yours then

After he nailed your head to the floor, did you ever see him again?
  • Like 2

He could be almost anywhere. He could be behind the wall, inside the water barrel, beneath a pile of leaves, up in the tree, squatting down behind the car, concealed in a hollow, or crouched behind any one of a hundred bushes. However we happen to know he's in the water barrel.
  • Like 2

He could be almost anywhere. He could be behind the wall, inside the water barrel, beneath a pile of leaves, up in the tree, squatting down behind the car, concealed in a hollow, or crouched behind any one of a hundred bushes. However we happen to know he's in the water barrel.

This is Uncle Citizen in front of the house. :hi: This is Uncle Citizen at the back of the house. :hi: And this is Uncle Citizen at the side of the house. :hi:
  • Like 2

This is Uncle Citizen in front of the house. :hi: This is Uncle Citizen at the back of the house. :hi: And this is Uncle Citizen at the side of the house. :hi:

Well, here in High Street Epsom, there are ample opportunities for all kinds of redevelopment. As you can see behind me now there are a high level of low density consumer units, still not fully maximizing site value. This could be radically improved by a carefully planned program of demolition. And of course most of the occupants are ... er ... elderly folks, so they wouldn't put up much of a fight.
  • Like 2