Monty Python

• Please log in to reply
7811 replies to this topic

#7801 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 24409 posts
  • Interests:Chicago Blackhawks. Detroit Redwings. Guess which one I lied about.

Posted 19 March 2019 - 10:59 PM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 19 March 2019 - 05:19 PM, said:

View PostIbanezJem, on 19 March 2019 - 03:54 PM, said:

View PostCitizen of the World, on 19 March 2019 - 03:32 PM, said:

View PostIbanezJem, on 19 March 2019 - 02:48 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 19 March 2019 - 02:18 PM, said:

View PostIbanezJem, on 19 March 2019 - 01:49 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 19 March 2019 - 01:33 PM, said:

View PostIbanezJem, on 19 March 2019 - 01:28 PM, said:

View PostCitizen of the World, on 19 March 2019 - 10:18 AM, said:

Well ... yes ... um, IbanezJem is a kind of psychiatrist he's ... he's not a proper psychiatrist. He's not er ... fully qualified ... in, um, quite the sort of way we should want
Ah, no, no. My name is spelt "IbanezJem", but it's pronounced Throatwobbler Mangrove.
That's going to cause a little confusion. Mind if we call you "Bruce" to keep it clear? :unsure:
Ssshhh! I think my wife is beginning to suspect something.
Shut up you silly bitch, it was only a bit of Monty Python fun. :wtf:
I see. Do you want the full argument, or are you thinking of taking a course?
No, no, the word, 'intercourse' - good and woody...Inter...course... pert...pert thighs...botty, botty botty....erogenous...zone...concubine...erogenous zone! Loose woman...erogenous zone..
Yes, good. Nibbling the earlobe, kneading the buttocks...and so and so forth. We have all these possibilities before we stampede towards the clitoris!
You must spank her well, and after you have spanked her, you may deal with her as you like, and then, spank me
Oh Robert, I thought you loved ME?  :boohoo:

Sponsored Post

#7802 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Restless Young Rushmantic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Interests:Guitars, Rush, Art (painting/pencils) and Art History, US politics, Football (Soccer) and most Sports, Reading Non-fiction, Rock Music, Cats

Posted 20 March 2019 - 03:45 AM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 19 March 2019 - 10:59 PM, said:

Well ... yes ... um, IbanezJem is a kind of psychiatrist he's ... he's not a proper psychiatrist. He's not er ... fully qualified ... in, um, quite the sort of way we should want
Ah, no, no. My name is spelt "IbanezJem", but it's pronounced Throatwobbler Mangrove.
That's going to cause a little confusion. Mind if we call you "Bruce" to keep it clear? :unsure:
No, no, the word, 'intercourse' - good and woody...Inter...course... pert...pert thighs...botty, botty botty....erogenous...zone...concubine...erogenous zone! Loose woman...erogenous zone..
Yes, good. Nibbling the earlobe, kneading the buttocks...and so and so forth. We have all these possibilities before we stampede towards the clitoris!
You must spank her well, and after you have spanked her, you may deal with her as you like, and then, spank me
Oh Robert, I thought you loved ME? :boohoo:
He has a wife, you know. You know what she's called? She's called... 'Incontinentia'. Incontinentia Buttocks.

Edited by IbanezJem, 20 March 2019 - 12:14 PM.

#7803 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 4582 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 10:39 AM

View PostIbanezJem, on 20 March 2019 - 03:45 AM, said:

He has a wife, you know. You know what she's called? She's called... 'Incontinentia'. Incontentina Buttocks.
The Rush Forum would like to apologize for the poor quality of the writing in that post. It is not TRF policy to get easy laughs with words like bum, knickers, botty or wee-wees.

#7804 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Interests:Guitars, Rush, Art (painting/pencils) and Art History, US politics, Football (Soccer) and most Sports, Reading Non-fiction, Rock Music, Cats

Posted 20 March 2019 - 11:50 AM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 20 March 2019 - 10:39 AM, said:

He has a wife, you know. You know what she's called? She's called... 'Incontinentia'. Incontentina Buttocks.
The Rush Forum would like to apologize for the poor quality of the writing in that post. It is not TRF policy to get easy laughs with words like bum, knickers, botty or wee-wees.
Citizen of the World. Come at me with that banana then. Come and attack me with it. As hard as you like. Come on!

Edited by IbanezJem, 20 March 2019 - 12:13 PM.

#7805 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 4582 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 01:53 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 20 March 2019 - 11:50 AM, said:

Citizen of the World. Come at me with that banana then. Come and attack me with it. As hard as you like. Come on!
in our laboratories, we have developed a cheese sandwich that can withstand an impact of 4,000 pounds per square inch

#7806 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 24409 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 10:26 AM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 20 March 2019 - 01:53 PM, said:

in our laboratories, we have developed a cheese sandwich that can withstand an impact of 4,000 pounds per square inch
Blimey, whatever did I give the wife?  :facepalm:

#7807 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 10:57 AM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 21 March 2019 - 10:26 AM, said:

Shut up and stop slouching. Now, the reason I called you in here today is my wife is having a little trouble with her...erm...waterworks. I think she needs a little attention. Now, which one of you is the surgeon? Come on, I know one of you is. Which is it?

#7808 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 4582 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 11:52 AM

View PostIbanezJem, on 21 March 2019 - 10:57 AM, said:

Shut up and stop slouching. Now, the reason I called you in here today is my wife is having a little trouble with her...erm...waterworks. I think she needs a little attention. Now, which one of you is the surgeon? Come on, I know one of you is. Which is it?
Gloves ... glasses... moustache... handkerchief...  I'm going to operate!! :gumby:

#7809 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 01:55 PM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 21 March 2019 - 11:52 AM, said:

Gloves ... glasses... moustache... handkerchief...  I'm going to operate!! :gumby:
Hello, good evening, and welcome to another edition of Blood, Death, War, Devastation and Horror. And later on we'll be meeting a man who does gardening. But first on the show we have a man who speaks entirely in anagrams.

#7810 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 4582 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 02:40 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 21 March 2019 - 01:55 PM, said:

Hello, good evening, and welcome to another edition of Blood, Death, War, Devastation and Horror. And later on we'll be meeting a man who does gardening. But first on the show we have a man who speaks entirely in anagrams.
Well as I say, you'd just be talking and out'll pudenda the wrong word and ashtray's your uncle. It's so embarrassing when my wife and I go to an orgy.

#7811 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 24409 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:26 AM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 21 March 2019 - 02:40 PM, said:

Well as I say, you'd just be talking and out'll pudenda the wrong word and ashtray's your uncle. It's so embarrassing when my wife and I go to an orgy.
Your wife interested in photographs? Photographs, "he asked him knowingly".  ;)

#7812 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 4582 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:38 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 22 March 2019 - 11:26 AM, said:

View PostCitizen of the World, on 21 March 2019 - 02:40 PM, said:

Your wife interested in photographs? Photographs, "he asked him knowingly".  ;)
photographing royalty on the loo, averting World War Three - can't be bad - and, er learning to read

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users