And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Ten thousand pounds! Right, well, we'll disengage the...you know...like you said...we'll disengage 'em. :ebert:

Oh, no I don't want to cause any fuss.

Don't make a fuss, I'll have your spam, I love it! I'm having spam spam spam spam spam spam spam beaked beans spam spam spam and spam!

I've run out of beans!

Would monsieur Citizen care for an aperitif, or would he prefer to order straight away? :moon:

A pint of creme de menthe for my friend. Well how are you, you great poof?

Hello Sailors! Listen, guess what. The Minister of Aviation has made me head of the RAF Ola Pola

The British Airline Pilot Association would like to point out that it takes a chap six years to become a fully qualified airline pilot. :tsk:

This is Captain Over, welcoming you aboard East Scottish Airways. You'll have had your tea. Our destination is Glasgow. There is no need to panic.

If we don't act fast, Scotland will be choked with Scotsmen...

Oh my God. OK, surround Scotland. Send in four waves of armed paratroopers with full ground-to-air missile support. Alert all bases. Destroy all roads. We'll bomb Scotland flat if we have to. :bang bang: :cheers:

Telephone, Mr. Blackhawk. It's Mr. McCitizen from the Bell and Compasses. He says he's found a place where you can hire bombers by the hour?

Well I think they should attack the lower classes, er, first with bombs, and rockets destroying their homes, and then when they run helpless into the streets, er, mowing them down with machine guns. Er, and then of course releasing the vultures

Well, obviously it'll depend how far you've got with your party :burger: :drool: :pizza: when the signal for Red Revolt is raised.
  • Like 1

Ten thousand pounds! Right, well, we'll disengage the...you know...like you said...we'll disengage 'em. :ebert:

Don't make a fuss, I'll have your spam, I love it! I'm having spam spam spam spam spam spam spam beaked beans spam spam spam and spam!

I've run out of beans!

Would monsieur Citizen care for an aperitif, or would he prefer to order straight away? :moon:

Hello Sailors! Listen, guess what. The Minister of Aviation has made me head of the RAF Ola Pola

The British Airline Pilot Association would like to point out that it takes a chap six years to become a fully qualified airline pilot. :tsk:

This is Captain Over, welcoming you aboard East Scottish Airways. You'll have had your tea. Our destination is Glasgow. There is no need to panic.

Oh my God. OK, surround Scotland. Send in four waves of armed paratroopers with full ground-to-air missile support. Alert all bases. Destroy all roads. We'll bomb Scotland flat if we have to. :bang bang: :cheers:

Telephone, Mr. Blackhawk. It's Mr. McCitizen from the Bell and Compasses. He says he's found a place where you can hire bombers by the hour?

Well I think they should attack the lower classes, er, first with bombs, and rockets destroying their homes, and then when they run helpless into the streets, er, mowing them down with machine guns. Er, and then of course releasing the vultures

Well, obviously it'll depend how far you've got with your party :burger: :drool: :pizza: when the signal for Red Revolt is raised.

Mash that dirty red scum, kick 'em in the teeth where it hurts. Kill! Kill! Kill! The filthy bastard commies, I hate 'em! I hate 'em! Aaargh! Aaargh
  • Like 1

I've run out of beans!

Mash that dirty red scum, kick 'em in the teeth where it hurts. Kill! Kill! Kill! The filthy bastard commies, I hate 'em! I hate 'em! Aaargh! Aaargh

Well, I've been a hunter all my life. I love animals. That's why I like to kill 'em.

• Like 2

I've run out of beans!

Well, I've been a hunter all my life. I love animals. That's why I like to kill 'em.

I always preferred the outdoor life. Hunting, shooting, fishing. Getting out there with a gun, slaughtering a few of God's creatures - that was the life. Charging about the moorland, blasting their heads off.
  • Like 1

I've run out of beans!

I always preferred the outdoor life. Hunting, shooting, fishing. Getting out there with a gun, slaughtering a few of God's creatures - that was the life. Charging about the moorland, blasting their heads off.

Citizen can also give a cat influenza. :pussy:
  • Like 1

I've run out of beans!

To be blunt, your cat is in a rut. It's the old stockbroker syndrome, the suburban fin de siecle ennui, angst, weltschmertz, call it what you will.
  • Like 1

To be blunt, your cat is in a rut. It's the old stockbroker syndrome, the suburban fin de siecle ennui, angst, weltschmertz, call it what you will.

I just spent four hours burying the cat! Yes, it wouldn't keep still.

she gets eaten up lots of weevils, and nasty maggots, which is a bit of a shock if she's not quite dead
  • Like 1

she gets eaten up lots of weevils, and nasty maggots, which is a bit of a shock if she's not quite dead

Once I married someone who was beautiful, and young, and gay, and free. Whatever happened to her? :o
  • Like 1

Once I married someone who was beautiful, and young, and gay, and free. Whatever happened to her? :o

She turned me into a newt!

• Like 2

Knew she would. Knew she would. Knew she would. Likes games, eh?
  • Like 1

Yes...there's Otana now...he gets the through ball from Gomez...and he makes no attempt to play the ball. He quite deliberately lets off. :moon:
  • Like 1

Yes...there's Otana now...he gets the through ball from Gomez...and he makes no attempt to play the ball. He quite deliberately lets off. :moon:

Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. He accused Confucius of having no free will, and Confucius he say, "name go in book."

• Like 2

Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. He accused Confucius of having no free will, and Confucius he say, "name go in book."

...but Raith must be well satisfied with their point. :ebert:
  • Like 1

of course there was that crippling defeat at the hands of the Derry and Toms Soft Toy Department, so I don't think they can be really fancying their chances against the London Pooves on Saturday.
  • Like 1

of course there was that crippling defeat at the hands of the Derry and Toms Soft Toy Department, so I don't think they can be really fancying their chances against the London Pooves on Saturday.

Citizen, at least one ageing football commentator was gladdened last night by the sight of an English footballer breaking free of the limpid tentacles of packed Mediterranean defense.

• Like 2

Citizen, at least one ageing football commentator was gladdened last night by the sight of an English footballer breaking free of the limpid tentacles of packed Mediterranean defense.

I'm afraid I cannot comment on that until it's been officially hushed up.
  • Like 1

Tell them anything except that we are taking him to Moscow, where Trotsky is reunited with the Central Committee. :ph34r:
  • Like 1

Tell them anything except that we are taking him to Moscow, where Trotsky is reunited with the Central Committee. :ph34r:

We are-- we are inmates of a Bengali psychiatric institution and we escaped by making this skin out of old, used cereal packets.
  • Like 1

We are-- we are inmates of a Bengali psychiatric institution and we escaped by making this skin out of old, used cereal packets.

Last Tuesday a reign of terror was ended when the notorious Piranha brothers, Citizen and Blackhawkrush, were sentenced to 400 years imprisonment for crimes of violence.

• Like 2

Last Tuesday a reign of terror was ended when the notorious Piranha brothers, Citizen and Blackhawkrush, were sentenced to 400 years imprisonment for crimes of violence.

Or, er, perhaps I should have explained. Mr 73 does tend to exaggerate, so every figure he gives you will be ten times too high. Otherwise he's perfectly all right, perfectly ha, ha, ha.
  • Like 1

Or, er, perhaps I should have explained. Mr 73 does tend to exaggerate, so every figure he gives you will be ten times too high. Otherwise he's perfectly all right, perfectly ha, ha, ha.

I think he's having a little trouble with his old brain injury. :smash: He doesn't have any sort of sensory apparatus.
  • Like 1

I think he's having a little trouble with his old brain injury. :smash: He doesn't have any sort of sensory apparatus.

you see it's just that his brain is so tiny that the slightest movement can dislodge it. 73 ... Oh dear... it's rather like one of those games you play where you have to get the ball into the hole ...
  • Like 1