And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Spoken like a gentleman, sir. Now, are you going to give me a fish license?

Well, that's all very well, sir, but this is an off-licence. :huh:

The man from the off-licence was terrible ... a real failure that was - ten seconds of solid boredom

People pass me by in the street without a glance in my direction. Even now you yourself, you do hardly notice me...

Well, er, yes 73, but you see your report here says that you are an extremely dull person. You see, our experts describe you as an appallingly dull fellow, unimaginative, timid, lacking in initiative, spineless, easily dominated, no sense of humour, tedious company and irrepressibly drab and awful

Thwow him to the floor again, sir 73? :popcorn:
  • Like 1

The man from the off-licence was terrible ... a real failure that was - ten seconds of solid boredom

People pass me by in the street without a glance in my direction. Even now you yourself, you do hardly notice me...

Well, er, yes 73, but you see your report here says that you are an extremely dull person. You see, our experts describe you as an appallingly dull fellow, unimaginative, timid, lacking in initiative, spineless, easily dominated, no sense of humour, tedious company and irrepressibly drab and awful

Throw him into the pond!

• Like 2

Throw him into the pond!

Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help! Help! I'm being repressed!
  • Like 1

Throw him into the pond!

Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help! Help! I'm being repressed!

One more peep out of you and I'll do you for heresy. :blah: Right, I'm taking you along to the station.
  • Like 1

Throw him into the pond!

One more peep out of you and I'll do you for heresy. :blah: Right, I'm taking you along to the station.

Now, Ctizen...you are accused of heresy on three counts -- heresy by thought, heresy by word, heresy by deed, and heresy by action -- FOUR counts. Cardinal Blackwawk! Fetch...THE COMFY CHAIR!

• Like 2

Throw him into the pond!

Now, Ctizen...you are accused of heresy on three counts -- heresy by thought, heresy by word, heresy by deed, and heresy by action -- FOUR counts. Cardinal Blackwawk! Fetch...THE COMFY CHAIR!

Yes, sir. It was a very very bad thing to have done and I'm really very ashamed of myself. I can only say it won't happen again.
  • Like 1

Throw him into the pond!

Yes, sir. It was a very very bad thing to have done and I'm really very ashamed of myself. I can only say it won't happen again.

You killed the bride's father. You even kicked the bride in the chest. This is going to cost me a fortune. :moon:
  • Like 1

Throw him into the pond!

You killed the bride's father. You even kicked the bride in the chest. This is going to cost me a fortune. :moon:

Lend us a couple of bob till Thursday. I'm absolutely skint. But I'm expecting a postal order and I can pay you back as soon as it comes
  • Like 1

Throw him into the pond!

Lend us a couple of bob till Thursday. I'm absolutely skint. But I'm expecting a postal order and I can pay you back as soon as it comes

Well, as I was saying, my wife's gone... gone. I've got three children and I'm at my wits end. No job, no insurance, no money at all. I'm absolutely flat broke, I just don't know where to turn. I'm absolutely at the end of my tether. You're my only chance.

• Like 2

Throw him into the pond!

Well, as I was saying, my wife's gone... gone. I've got three children and I'm at my wits end. No job, no insurance, no money at all. I'm absolutely flat broke, I just don't know where to turn. I'm absolutely at the end of my tether. You're my only chance.

Ah. I have only a fifty. Do you have change? :unsure:
  • Like 1

Throw him into the pond!

I've always wanted money. To handle. To touch.
  • Like 1

Throw him into the pond!

Well nowadays a really blithering idiot can make anything up to ten thousand pounds a year -- if he's the head of some big industrial combine.

• Like 2

Throw him into the pond!

Well nowadays a really blithering idiot can make anything up to ten thousand pounds a year -- if he's the head of some big industrial combine.

Ten thousand pounds! Right, well, we'll disengage the...you know...like you said...we'll disengage 'em. :ebert:
  • Like 1

Throw him into the pond!

Ten thousand pounds! Right, well, we'll disengage the...you know...like you said...we'll disengage 'em. :ebert:

Oh, no I don't want to cause any fuss.
  • Like 1

Don't make a fuss, I'll have your spam, I love it! I'm having spam spam spam spam spam spam spam beaked beans spam spam spam and spam!

• Like 2

Don't make a fuss, I'll have your spam, I love it! I'm having spam spam spam spam spam spam spam beaked beans spam spam spam and spam!

I've run out of beans!
  • Like 1

I've run out of beans!

Would monsieur Citizen care for an aperitif, or would he prefer to order straight away? :moon:
  • Like 1

I've run out of beans!

Would monsieur Citizen care for an aperitif, or would he prefer to order straight away? :moon:

A pint of creme de menthe for my friend. Well how are you, you great poof?

• Like 2

I've run out of beans!

Hello Sailors! Listen, guess what. The Minister of Aviation has made me head of the RAF Ola Pola
  • Like 1

I've run out of beans!

Hello Sailors! Listen, guess what. The Minister of Aviation has made me head of the RAF Ola Pola

The British Airline Pilot Association would like to point out that it takes a chap six years to become a fully qualified airline pilot. :tsk:
  • Like 1

I've run out of beans!

The British Airline Pilot Association would like to point out that it takes a chap six years to become a fully qualified airline pilot. :tsk:

This is Captain Over, welcoming you aboard East Scottish Airways. You'll have had your tea. Our destination is Glasgow. There is no need to panic.

• Like 2

I've run out of beans!

This is Captain Over, welcoming you aboard East Scottish Airways. You'll have had your tea. Our destination is Glasgow. There is no need to panic.

If we don't act fast, Scotland will be choked with Scotsmen...
  • Like 1

I've run out of beans!

Oh my God. OK, surround Scotland. Send in four waves of armed paratroopers with full ground-to-air missile support. Alert all bases. Destroy all roads. We'll bomb Scotland flat if we have to. :bang bang: :cheers:
  • Like 1

I've run out of beans!

Oh my God. OK, surround Scotland. Send in four waves of armed paratroopers with full ground-to-air missile support. Alert all bases. Destroy all roads. We'll bomb Scotland flat if we have to. :bang bang: :cheers:

Telephone, Mr. Blackhawk. It's Mr. McCitizen from the Bell and Compasses. He says he's found a place where you can hire bombers by the hour?

• Like 2

I've run out of beans!

Telephone, Mr. Blackhawk. It's Mr. McCitizen from the Bell and Compasses. He says he's found a place where you can hire bombers by the hour?

Well I think they should attack the lower classes, er, first with bombs, and rockets destroying their homes, and then when they run helpless into the streets, er, mowing them down with machine guns. Er, and then of course releasing the vultures
  • Like 1