And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

I cut down trees, I eat my lunch, I go to the lavatree.

Have you finished in there yet? :guitar: :Alex: :guitar:

Wait, wait I haven't finished yet.

What's brown and sounds like a bell? Dung! That's a good one. Now don't worry about me. I'll wait here till you've finished.

Now I'm... I'm... Now I'm not prepared to go on with this, unless these interruptions cease. No I'm off, I'm off. That's it. That's all. I'm off.

Oh my God! Citizen has fallen off the edge of the thread...well, so much for that link. :rose:

Citizen was cast into the Gorge of Eternal Peril.

That's just the problem, 73. How many are there of us? Two, and only rations for...Precisely. I'm afraid one of us will have to take the "other" way out. :bang bang:

Quite frankly I'm against people who commit suicide, I don't like that sort of person at all. I'm plain people and I'm proud of it, my mother's the salt of the earth, and I don't take the pill 'cos it's nasty.

Look! Two people...three people have just fallen out of that window to their almost certain death!

Thank you, 73. And now time for this week's request death. For Mr and Mrs Violet Stebbings of 23 Wolverston Road, Hull, the death of Mr Bruce Foster of Guildford.

Is your name not Bruce? That's going to cause a little confusion. :bang bang: :eh:

It's spelled "Bruce" but it's pronounced "Throatwobbler Mangrove,"

They're not spelled the same, but they mean the same

Well done, Giuseppe Citizen, or, as the Italians would say: "Molto bene, Giuseppe Citizenio". :ebert:
  • Like 1

What's brown and sounds like a bell? Dung! That's a good one. Now don't worry about me. I'll wait here till you've finished.

Now I'm... I'm... Now I'm not prepared to go on with this, unless these interruptions cease. No I'm off, I'm off. That's it. That's all. I'm off.

Oh my God! Citizen has fallen off the edge of the thread...well, so much for that link. :rose:

That's just the problem, 73. How many are there of us? Two, and only rations for...Precisely. I'm afraid one of us will have to take the "other" way out. :bang bang:

Quite frankly I'm against people who commit suicide, I don't like that sort of person at all. I'm plain people and I'm proud of it, my mother's the salt of the earth, and I don't take the pill 'cos it's nasty.

Look! Two people...three people have just fallen out of that window to their almost certain death!

Thank you, 73. And now time for this week's request death. For Mr and Mrs Violet Stebbings of 23 Wolverston Road, Hull, the death of Mr Bruce Foster of Guildford.

Is your name not Bruce? That's going to cause a little confusion. :bang bang: :eh:

Well done, Giuseppe Citizen, or, as the Italians would say: "Molto bene, Giuseppe Citizenio". :ebert:

Shut up you eyeties!
  • Like 1

Shut up you eyeties!

The Colonel Citizen doesn't think we're nice people, Luigi. :smash: :bitchslap: :poke: :bang bang:
  • Like 1

Shut up you eyeties!

The Colonel Citizen doesn't think we're nice people, Luigi. :smash: :bitchslap: :poke: :bang bang:

They're a couple of little bastards. I hate 'em.
  • Like 1

Shut up you eyeties!

Citizen is there, ready to smash the Communists, wipe them off the face of the Earth. MASH THE DIRTY RED SCUM! KICK 'EM IN THE TEETH WHERE IT HURTS! KILL KILL KILL! I HATE 'EM I HATE 'EM I HATE 'EM!!!

• Like 2

Shut up you eyeties!

Citizen is there, ready to smash the Communists, wipe them off the face of the Earth. MASH THE DIRTY RED SCUM! KICK 'EM IN THE TEETH WHERE IT HURTS! KILL KILL KILL! I HATE 'EM I HATE 'EM I HATE 'EM!!!

Yes, once again American defense proves its effectiveness against international communism.
  • Like 1

Have we bombed anywhere? Have we shown 'em we got teeth? :yes: Good, good. We don't want anyone to think we're chicken.

Look, if we were to build a large wooden badger...

I get to fight the lion. The lion is in the contract. :bang bang: :pussy:
  • Like 1

Have we bombed anywhere? Have we shown 'em we got teeth? :yes: Good, good. We don't want anyone to think we're chicken.

You fight with the strength of many men, Sir Knight. I seek the finest and the bravest knights in the land to join me in my Court of Bangkok.

• Like 3

You fight with the strength of many men, Sir Knight. I seek the finest and the bravest knights in the land to join me in my Court of Bangkok.

In that case, I'll be saying goodbye then, sir...Goodbye then, sir. :outtahere:
  • Like 2

What a rotten ending
  • Like 2

What a rotten ending

But it's my only line! :boohoo:

• Like 3

What a rotten ending

But it's my only line! :boohoo:

Try telling him where you come from. For example: Sono 73 di Gerrard's Cross".
  • Like 1

OriWdsH.jpgy9D56Ck.jpgqREEdM5.gif

SYs2IQu.gif

pcG2tzV.gif

With a banana? :blush:

Bananas are my motif!

qZ2cAX3.gif

First you force him to drop the banana. :bang bang: Then second you eat the banana :drool: thus disarming him.

What if he has a point-ted stick? :poke:

Wait till Biggus Dickus hears of this. :tsk:
  • Like 2

SYs2IQu.gif

pcG2tzV.gif

Bananas are my motif!

qZ2cAX3.gif

First you force him to drop the banana. :bang bang: Then second you eat the banana :drool: thus disarming him.

I own a golden pair of Hedge trimmers!

qZ2cAX3.gif

• Like 1

SYs2IQu.gif

pcG2tzV.gif

Bananas are my motif!

qZ2cAX3.gif

Only if he wants to become TINIEST DICKUS.

RLpq5D8.gif

• Like 1

SYs2IQu.gif

pcG2tzV.gif

.ooh, You are so big,...so absolutely huge. we're all really impressed

Bananas are my motif!

qZ2cAX3.gif

oooh you are so big....so absolutely huge....we’re all really impressed Edited by Citizen of the World
  • Like 1