And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

We were in the nick of time. You were in great peril.

One minute I'm a leper with a trade, next minute my livelihood's gone. Bloody do-gooders. :moon:

Mr. Blackhawk, this is no common problem. You are suffering from a disease so rare that it hasn't got a name. Not yet. But it will have. Oh yes.

It's pronounced "Throatwobbler Mangrove"

I keep hearing guitars playing :Alex: and people singing :geddy: when there's no one around.

I know, but they've got beautiful speaking voices, haven't they?

Oh I see, sort of " Mr. Smarmy, so-called Harold Wilson can call himself pragmatic until he's blue in the breasts?" :blah:

Highlights of that broadcast will be discussed later by Lord George-Brown, ex-Foreign Secretary

That was a party political broadcast on behalf of the Wood Party.

• Like 2

One minute I'm a leper with a trade, next minute my livelihood's gone. Bloody do-gooders. :moon:

Mr. Blackhawk, this is no common problem. You are suffering from a disease so rare that it hasn't got a name. Not yet. But it will have. Oh yes.

I keep hearing guitars playing :Alex: and people singing :geddy: when there's no one around.

Oh I see, sort of " Mr. Smarmy, so-called Harold Wilson can call himself pragmatic until he's blue in the breasts?" :blah:

Highlights of that broadcast will be discussed later by Lord George-Brown, ex-Foreign Secretary

And now...no.73...The larch...and now...The horse chestnut. :haz:
  • Like 1

Shut up! This is a hold-up, not a botany lesson. Right, now my fine friends, no false moves please
  • Like 1

Shut up! This is a hold-up, not a botany lesson. Right, now my fine friends, no false moves please

I think you're an encyclopedia salesman. If I let you in you'll sell me encyclopedias.

• Like 2

I think you're an encyclopedia salesman. If I let you in you'll sell me encyclopedias.

No, it's not really our line, sir. There's a "Bridget, Queen of the Whip" :whipgirl: or "Naughty Nora."
  • Like 1

No, it's not really our line, sir. There's a "Bridget, Queen of the Whip" :whipgirl: or "Naughty Nora."

which could add up to divorce, premature retirement, and possible criminal proceedings for a company director in Bromsgrove
  • Like 1

which could add up to divorce, premature retirement, and possible criminal proceedings for a company director in Bromsgrove

All right, I confess, I'm a smuggler. This whole case is crammed full of bootleg Rush albums. I've been a bloody fool.

• Like 2

All right, I confess, I'm a smuggler. This whole case is crammed full of bootleg Rush albums. I've been a bloody fool.

You fool! You fool! All right, we've no time to lose. Citizen - shave all your hair off, get your passport and meet me at this address in Vancouver Tuesday night. 73 - go to Croatia, have plastic surgery :kisshug: and meet me there.
  • Like 1

You fool! You fool! All right, we've no time to lose. Citizen - shave all your hair off, get your passport and meet me at this address in Vancouver Tuesday night. 73 - go to Croatia, have plastic surgery :kisshug: and meet me there.

Mr 73, this nose of yours is false. It's made of polystyrene and your own hooter's a beaut. No pruning necessary.
  • Like 1

Mr 73, this nose of yours is false. It's made of polystyrene and your own hooter's a beaut. No pruning necessary.

I one more time unclog my nose in your direction, sons of a window dresser! I wave my private parts at your aunties!

• Like 2

I one more time unclog my nose in your direction, sons of a window dresser! I wave my private parts at your aunties!

Disgusting! Ought not to be allowed...but more interesting. :drool:
  • Like 1

Remember, if you're interesting and want to appear on this thread, write your name and address and your telephone number and send it to this address: The Rush Forum, c/o 1-0-0-1-0-0-1, 18 Rupee Buildings, West 12
  • Like 1

Remember, if you're interesting and want to appear on this thread, write your name and address and your telephone number and send it to this address: The Rush Forum, c/o 1-0-0-1-0-0-1, 18 Rupee Buildings, West 12

Sir Robert Blackhawk, who's very interesting, what have you discovered in the excavations at El Ara?

• Like 2

Sir Robert Blackhawk, who's very interesting, what have you discovered in the excavations at El Ara?

there's some lovely filth down here
  • Like 1

Australia, Australia, Australia, Australia, we love you, amen! :cheers:
  • Like 1

Eh, he's probably pining for the fjords.

• Like 2

In Norway we have one of the highest per cappa income rates in Europe. We have an industrial reinvestment rate of 14%. And girls with massive knockers!
  • Like 1

In Norway we have one of the highest per cappa income rates in Europe. We have an industrial reinvestment rate of 14%. And girls with massive knockers!

I'm not interested in any of that. I just want to know what it would cost me to have a fully comprehensive insurance on a 2112 Aston Martin. :popcorn:
  • Like 1

I'm not interested in any of that. I just want to know what it would cost me to have a fully comprehensive insurance on a 2112 Aston Martin. :popcorn:

Well, we have to make sure that you're serious about wanting insurance, I mean, if you're not, you won't spend a couple of months filling up that enormous churn with uhh, so on and so on.

• Like 2

Well, we have to make sure that you're serious about wanting insurance, I mean, if you're not, you won't spend a couple of months filling up that enormous churn with uhh, so on and so on.

We can always do it again. :drool: Make a series out of it. Now if you, Citizen, just sign there, I'll put this through to our TRF contracts department and you should be hearing from them in a year or two.
  • Like 1

We can always do it again. :drool: Make a series out of it. Now if you, Citizen, just sign there, I'll put this through to our TRF contracts department and you should be hearing from them in a year or two.

This is a dog license with the word 'dog' crossed out and the word 'cat' written in in crayon.
  • Like 1

This is a dog license with the word 'dog' crossed out and the word 'cat' written in in crayon.

Look, you seem to be bleeding rather badly. I think you'd better hurry up and fill in that form.

• Like 2

Look, you seem to be bleeding rather badly. I think you'd better hurry up and fill in that form.

Oh. Yes. Yes, of course. We have a train to catch, and I don't want to start bleeding all over the seats
  • Like 1