And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

My mistake, I have made my mistake! What a dreadful mistake! Is this mistake that I make!

Of course, the Big Citizen made two mistakes. First of all he didn't recognize me -- 73, Arthur 73, special investigator, British Dental Association, and second...

...he has chosen a very obvious piece of cover. :16ton:

his trainer tells me, he is at the height of his self-secreting form

And he is Simon Zinc-Trumpet-Harris, married to a very attractive table lamp.

they're not even divorced, and he's in the KGB if you ask me, he says he's a tree surgeon but I don't like the sound of his liver, all that squeaking and banging every night till the small hours, his mother's been much better since she had her head off

Hello, can we have your liver? :unsure: It's a large, glandular organ in your abdomen.

Gloves...glasses...mustache...handkerchief... I'm going to operate!!! :gumby:

Knife please, sister. What's that supposed to be. Give me a big one . . . oh I do enjoy this. Right. Oh what a great slit.

I call upon our Burnaby BC delegate to explain this weird behavior. :popcorn:

A lot of people take offense even when I talk to them, let alone when I specifically tell them about my being disturbing. I mean, even doing this :nya nya: gets people looking at me in the most extraordinary way.

You ought to go and see a psychiatrist. You're a loony. You might even need a new brain
  • Like 1

My mistake, I have made my mistake! What a dreadful mistake! Is this mistake that I make!

Of course, the Big Citizen made two mistakes. First of all he didn't recognize me -- 73, Arthur 73, special investigator, British Dental Association, and second...

they're not even divorced, and he's in the KGB if you ask me, he says he's a tree surgeon but I don't like the sound of his liver, all that squeaking and banging every night till the small hours, his mother's been much better since she had her head off

Hello, can we have your liver? :unsure: It's a large, glandular organ in your abdomen.

Knife please, sister. What's that supposed to be. Give me a big one . . . oh I do enjoy this. Right. Oh what a great slit.

A lot of people take offense even when I talk to them, let alone when I specifically tell them about my being disturbing. I mean, even doing this :nya nya: gets people looking at me in the most extraordinary way.

You ought to go and see a psychiatrist. You're a loony. You might even need a new brain

And just what do you mean by that? Are you calling my old fictional comrade-in-arms 73 a fairy? :moon:
  • Like 1

And just what do you mean by that? Are you calling my old fictional comrade-in-arms 73 a fairy? :moon:

All right, I'm only five foot ten. All right my posture is bad, all right I slump in my chair. But I've had more women than either of you two! I've had half bloody Norway, that's what I've had!

• Like 2

All right, I'm only five foot ten. All right my posture is bad, all right I slump in my chair. But I've had more women than either of you two! I've had half bloody Norway, that's what I've had!

I don't suppose you could give me a list of their names and addresses, could you? :drool:
  • Like 1

I don't suppose you could give me a list of their names and addresses, could you? :drool:

BEHIND THE HOT WATER PIPES

THIRD WASHROOM ALONG

VICTORIA STATION'

• Like 1

THIRD WASHROOM ALONG

VICTORIA STATION'

There's gifts for all the family. There's toiletries and trains!

• Like 2

THIRD WASHROOM ALONG

VICTORIA STATION'

Ah. A toilet requisite-t-t-t-t-t-t-t.
  • Like 1

THIRD WASHROOM ALONG

VICTORIA STATION'

Oh dear, Mr. Citizen Bulstrode's stuck again. :(
  • Like 1

And now for something completely different -- a man with a tape recorder up his nose.

Another time when I was in Cairo, I was disguised as a water hydrant. The whole part of my head had been removed and... :yay:
  • Like 1

And now for something completely different -- a man with a tape recorder up his nose.

Another time when I was in Cairo, I was disguised as a water hydrant. The whole part of my head had been removed and... :yay:

He was better when the head came off
  • Like 1

I would like to see John the Baptist's impersonation of Graham Hill. :D-13:
  • Like 1

I don't get a million dollars to act out of a trench. I played Miss St John the Baptist in a trench.

• Like 2

I don't get a million dollars to act out of a trench. I played Miss St John the Baptist in a trench.

Othello's a bugger too, mind you, especially the cleaning up afterwards, but he has nine hundred and forty-one words less than Hamlet
  • Like 1

Othello's a bugger too, mind you, especially the cleaning up afterwards, but he has nine hundred and forty-one words less than Hamlet

Well, how about this, sir. "Bum Biters." :drool: :moon: :drool:
  • Like 1

Mangy scots git! What's he do, nibble your bum?

• Like 2

Sshhh! Well 73, I understand that you, 73, have a.....50% bonus in the region of what you say
  • Like 1

Sshhh! Well 73, I understand that you, 73, have a.....50% bonus in the region of what you say

Cor, what a lovely bit of stuff. I'd like to get my fingers around those. :coy:
  • Like 1

She's beautiful, she's rich, she's got HUGE...tracts of land!

• Like 2

so absolutely huge. Gosh, we're all really impressed down here
  • Like 1

Shall we lower down one of the BBC ropes? 73, get the longest BBC rope, and bring it here pronto. :scared:
  • Like 1

Shall we lower down one of the BBC ropes? 73, get the longest BBC rope, and bring it here pronto. :scared:

We shall use my largest scales!

• Like 2

I use Rancid Polecat number two. It keeps my skin nice and scaly. :tempted:
  • Like 1

I use Rancid Polecat number two. It keeps my skin nice and scaly. :tempted:

You have green, scaly skin, and a soft yellow underbelly with a series of fin-like ridges running down your spine and tail. Although lizardlike in shape, you can grow anything up to thirty feet in length with huge teeth that can bite off great rocks and trees. You inhabit arid sub-tropical zones and wear spectacles.
  • Like 1