And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

just behind that hillock...not the big hillock, the little hillock on the left

He had found the rich and pleasant land beyond the mountains, the land where golden streams sang :geddy: their way through fresh green meadows.

When I started here, all there was was swamp. The king said I was daft to build a castle in a swamp, but I built it all the same, just to show 'em!

The castle of Aagggh? :scared:

No, no, no, hold your head like this, and then go 'waaagh'!

Now, up on the table, arms out, fingers together, knees bent, head well forward...now, flap your arms! Go on, flap, faster...faster...now jump!

• Like 2

He had found the rich and pleasant land beyond the mountains, the land where golden streams sang :geddy: their way through fresh green meadows.

When I started here, all there was was swamp. The king said I was daft to build a castle in a swamp, but I built it all the same, just to show 'em!

Now, up on the table, arms out, fingers together, knees bent, head well forward...now, flap your arms! Go on, flap, faster...faster...now jump!

No. No. I'm taking him off the jumps, Er, because I've got something lined up for blackhawkrush next week that I think is very much more up his street.
  • Like 1

No. No. I'm taking him off the jumps, Er, because I've got something lined up for blackhawkrush next week that I think is very much more up his street.

Well, I think he'd better be selected to play for the boy's team in the rugby match against the masters this afternoon!

• Like 2

Well, I think he'd better be selected to play for the boy's team in the rugby match against the masters this afternoon!

Oh, sir 73! Why don't you ask Citizen? He's a gynecologist. :ph34r:
  • Like 1

Uh, he's had a basic medical training, yes.

• Like 2

Yes, but I am a doctor. Actually, I'm a gynecologist but that was my lunch hour.
  • Like 1

Yes, but I am a doctor. Actually, I'm a gynecologist but that was my lunch hour.

No, me doctor. You Mr Citizen Bertenshaw. She :whipgirl: sister.
  • Like 1

Sister Teresa - The Spanking Nun
  • Like 1

No, I am Teresa's identical twin sister, Dingo.

• Like 2

It was her courage, foresight and understanding that enabled us to probe beneath the sophisticated veneer of the Royal Arsenal Women's College. :drool:
  • Like 1

It was her courage, foresight and understanding that enabled us to probe beneath the sophisticated veneer of the Royal Arsenal Women's College. :drool:

She also helped to convict the woman at the chemist's in 1961, and a year later she gave police information which led to the arrest of her postman. In October of that same year she secured the conviction of her gardener for bigamy and three months later personally led the police swoop on the couple next door. In 1967 she became suspicious of the man at the garage and it was her dogged perseverance and relentless inquiries that two years later finally secured his conviction for not having a licence for his car radio. He was hanged at Leeds a year later despite the abolition of capital punishment and the public outcry. Edited by Citizen of the World
  • Like 1

She also helped to convict the woman at the chemist's in 1961, and a year later she gave police information which led to the arrest of her postman. In October of that same year she secured the conviction of her gardener for bigamy and three months later personally led the police swoop on the couple next door. In 1967 she became suspicious of the man at the garage and it was her dogged perseverance and relentless inquiries that two years later finally secured his conviction for not having a licence for his car radio. He was hanged at Leeds a year later despite the abolition of capital punishment and the public outcry.

We have found a witch. She has got a wart. Might we burn her? :fury:
  • Like 1

She also helped to convict the woman at the chemist's in 1961, and a year later she gave police information which led to the arrest of her postman. In October of that same year she secured the conviction of her gardener for bigamy and three months later personally led the police swoop on the couple next door. In 1967 she became suspicious of the man at the garage and it was her dogged perseverance and relentless inquiries that two years later finally secured his conviction for not having a licence for his car radio. He was hanged at Leeds a year later despite the abolition of capital punishment and the public outcry.

O blackhawkrush, please don't burn us, don't grill or toast your flock. Don't put us on the barbecue, or simmer us in stock.

• Like 2

O blackhawkrush, please don't burn us, don't grill or toast your flock. Don't put us on the barbecue, or simmer us in stock.

Well, there must have been a mistake :wtf: because that's definitely the cooker I ordered - a blue and white CookEasy.
  • Like 1

Well, there must have been a mistake :wtf: because that's definitely the cooker I ordered - a blue and white CookEasy.

My mistake, I have made my mistake! What a dreadful mistake! Is this mistake that I make!
  • Like 1

My mistake, I have made my mistake! What a dreadful mistake! Is this mistake that I make!

Of course, the Big Citizen made two mistakes. First of all he didn't recognize me -- 73, Arthur 73, special investigator, British Dental Association, and second...

• Like 2

Of course, the Big Citizen made two mistakes. First of all he didn't recognize me -- 73, Arthur 73, special investigator, British Dental Association, and second...

...he has chosen a very obvious piece of cover. :16ton:

• Like 1

his trainer tells me, he is at the height of his self-secreting form
  • Like 1

And he is Simon Zinc-Trumpet-Harris, married to a very attractive table lamp.

• Like 2

they're not even divorced, and he's in the KGB if you ask me, he says he's a tree surgeon but I don't like the sound of his liver, all that squeaking and banging every night till the small hours, his mother's been much better since she had her head off
  • Like 1

they're not even divorced, and he's in the KGB if you ask me, he says he's a tree surgeon but I don't like the sound of his liver, all that squeaking and banging every night till the small hours, his mother's been much better since she had her head off

Hello, can we have your liver? :unsure: It's a large, glandular organ in your abdomen.
  • Like 1

Hello, can we have your liver? :unsure: It's a large, glandular organ in your abdomen.

Gloves...glasses...mustache...handkerchief... I'm going to operate!!! :gumby:

• Like 2

Knife please, sister. What's that supposed to be. Give me a big one . . . oh I do enjoy this. Right. Oh what a great slit.
  • Like 1

Knife please, sister. What's that supposed to be. Give me a big one . . . oh I do enjoy this. Right. Oh what a great slit.

I call upon our Burnaby BC delegate to explain this weird behavior. :popcorn:
  • Like 1

I call upon our Burnaby BC delegate to explain this weird behavior. :popcorn:

A lot of people take offense even when I talk to them, let alone when I specifically tell them about my being disturbing. I mean, even doing this :nya nya: gets people looking at me in the most extraordinary way.

• Like 2