And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

You seem to be bleeding rather badly. :scared: I think you'd better hurry up and fill in that form.

Yes, of course. We have a train to catch, and I don't want to start bleeding all over the seats.

You can catch the 11.30 from Hornchurch and be in Basingstoke by one o'clock. :ebert:
  • Like 1

You seem to be bleeding rather badly. :scared: I think you'd better hurry up and fill in that form.

Yes, of course. We have a train to catch, and I don't want to start bleeding all over the seats.

You can catch the 11.30 from Hornchurch and be in Basingstoke by one o'clock. :ebert:

All right ... we've no time to lose. 73 - shave all your hair off, get your passport and meet me at this address in Rio de Janeiro Tuesday night. blackhawkrush - go to East Africa, have plastic surgery and meet me there
  • Like 1

All right ... we've no time to lose. 73 - shave all your hair off, get your passport and meet me at this address in Rio de Janeiro Tuesday night. blackhawkrush - go to East Africa, have plastic surgery and meet me there

You can keep your bloody Watutsi. I'd rather have my little body. My little five-foot-ten-inch body. :boohoo:
  • Like 1

You can keep your bloody Watutsi. I'd rather have my little body. My little five-foot-ten-inch body. :boohoo:

It's one of the little men from the village! Do come in. Come and have a drink.

• Like 2

Thank you. Take the weight off the feet, eh? Lovely weather for this time of year, I must say. :sundog:
  • Like 1

Thank you. Take the weight off the feet, eh? Lovely weather for this time of year, I must say. :sundog:

the warmest July weekend for nearly a year
  • Like 1

Yes, flowers could do with a drop of rain, though.

• Like 2

Pretty begonias, irises, freesias and cry-manthesums...then arrange them nicely in a vase. Get in! Get in! Get in! :gumby:
  • Like 1

Pretty begonias, irises, freesias and cry-manthesums...then arrange them nicely in a vase. Get in! Get in! Get in! :gumby:

Ah, well I'm afraid we have to stop that post there, as some of the statements which followed were of a violent nature, which might have proved distressing to 73. Though not to me, I can tell you. :drool:
  • Like 1

Ah, well I'm afraid we have to stop that post there, as some of the statements which followed were of a violent nature, which might have proved distressing to 73. Though not to me, I can tell you. :drool:

Oh ho......yes. Cheerful and violent. I remember blackhawkrush was very keen on boxing, until he learned to walk, then he took up putting the boot in the groin
  • Like 1

Oh ho......yes. Cheerful and violent. I remember blackhawkrush was very keen on boxing, until he learned to walk, then he took up putting the boot in the groin

Mr. Citizen, I'm offering you a boot in the teeth and a dagger up the strap.

• Like 2

I didn't expect a kind of Spanish Inquisition. :unsure:
  • Like 1

It's all a bit zany - you know a bit madcap funster... frankly I don't fully understand it myself, the kids seem to like it.
  • Like 1

It's all a bit zany - you know a bit madcap funster... frankly I don't fully understand it myself, the kids seem to like it.

Well, bring the kids round for tea tomorrow! It's Ghastly Spotty Cross-Eyed's birthday and she's having a disemboweling party for a few friends. The Nauseas will be there, and Doug and Janice Mucus, and the Rectums from Swanage.

• Like 2

Well, bring the kids round for tea tomorrow! It's Ghastly Spotty Cross-Eyed's birthday and she's having a disemboweling party for a few friends. The Nauseas will be there, and Doug and Janice Mucus, and the Rectums from Swanage.

Doug...I was terrified of him. Everyone was terrified of Doug. I've seen grown men pull their own heads off rather than see Doug
  • Like 1

Doug...I was terrified of him. Everyone was terrified of Doug. I've seen grown men pull their own heads off rather than see Doug

Hey, that's Gerry Marinello. :blink: He fought the Killer last week.
  • Like 1

What, behind the rabbit?

• Like 2

What, behind the rabbit?

just behind that hillock...not the big hillock, the little hillock on the left
  • Like 1

What, behind the rabbit?

He had found the rich and pleasant land beyond the mountains, the land where golden streams sang :geddy: their way through fresh green meadows.
  • Like 1

He had found the rich and pleasant land beyond the mountains, the land where golden streams sang :geddy: their way through fresh green meadows.

When I started here, all there was was swamp. The king said I was daft to build a castle in a swamp, but I built it all the same, just to show 'em!

• Like 2

When I started here, all there was was swamp. The king said I was daft to build a castle in a swamp, but I built it all the same, just to show 'em!

The castle of Aagggh? :scared:
  • Like 1

The castle of Aagggh? :scared:

No, no, no, hold your head like this, and then go 'waaagh'!
  • Like 1