And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Please do carry on ... because that is in fact why we wanted you on the thread

He's a wonderful boy this, he's got this really enormous admin talent, this really huge admin talent. :wub:

In fact I have something of a reputation as an after-dinner speaker, if you take my meaning.

I'm afraid the Minister 73 has fallen through the Earth's crust. :o There's another script on the way down, Minister 73.

later in the day had long discussions with the Minister for running upstairs two at a time, flinging the door open and saying 'Ha, ha! Caught you, Mildred'

Our chief weapon is surprise, surprise and fear, fear and surprise...our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.

Bet that's a job and a half, ma'am. :notworthy:

Have you anything a bit more modern, you know, like a job on the buses, or digging the underground?

I have to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I go to bed, drink a cup of sulfuric acid, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to work.

Mr. Wentworth just told me to come in here and say that there was some trouble at the mill, that's all. I didn't expect a kind of Spanish Inquisition. :wtf:

I'm not a Spanish person. You must call me Mr Biggles, or Group Captain Biggles or Mary Biggles if I'm dressed as my wife, but never señor.

I'm French! Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly Citizen?

Oh yes I like them. I mean, they think well don't they? I mean, be fair - Pascal.

This is Maurice Zatapathique...Roger Thompson...Roger Thompson...Maurice Zatapathique. :fistbump:

Bonsoir -- ici nous avons les diagrammes modernes d'un mouton anglo-français...maintenant...baa-aa, baa-aa... :baabaa:

Right, cut the wisecracks, vicar. Get to the search room and strip. :drool: :moon: :drool:

It's a man's life taking your clothes off in public

I would only perform a scene in which there was total frontal nudity.

I'll swear you can see everything, but my friend says it's just the way he's holding the spear
  • Like 1

Please do carry on ... because that is in fact why we wanted you on the thread

He's a wonderful boy this, he's got this really enormous admin talent, this really huge admin talent. :wub:

In fact I have something of a reputation as an after-dinner speaker, if you take my meaning.

I'm afraid the Minister 73 has fallen through the Earth's crust. :o There's another script on the way down, Minister 73.

later in the day had long discussions with the Minister for running upstairs two at a time, flinging the door open and saying 'Ha, ha! Caught you, Mildred'

Our chief weapon is surprise, surprise and fear, fear and surprise...our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.

Bet that's a job and a half, ma'am. :notworthy:

Have you anything a bit more modern, you know, like a job on the buses, or digging the underground?

I have to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I go to bed, drink a cup of sulfuric acid, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to work.

Mr. Wentworth just told me to come in here and say that there was some trouble at the mill, that's all. I didn't expect a kind of Spanish Inquisition. :wtf:

I'm not a Spanish person. You must call me Mr Biggles, or Group Captain Biggles or Mary Biggles if I'm dressed as my wife, but never señor.

I'm French! Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly Citizen?

Oh yes I like them. I mean, they think well don't they? I mean, be fair - Pascal.

This is Maurice Zatapathique...Roger Thompson...Roger Thompson...Maurice Zatapathique. :fistbump:

Bonsoir -- ici nous avons les diagrammes modernes d'un mouton anglo-français...maintenant...baa-aa, baa-aa... :baabaa:

Right, cut the wisecracks, vicar. Get to the search room and strip. :drool: :moon: :drool:

It's a man's life taking your clothes off in public

I would only perform a scene in which there was total frontal nudity.

I'll swear you can see everything, but my friend says it's just the way he's holding the spear

Oh Citizen, are you going to do anything or are you just going to show me films all evening? :wtf:
  • Like 1

Oh Citizen, are you going to do anything or are you just going to show me films all evening? :wtf:

Good Lord. I'm on film. How did that happen?

Oh, you never know till you try. Look at Mrs. Brando's son next door. He was mending the fridge when they came and asked him to be the Wild One. :nya nya:
  • Like 1

Oh, you never know till you try. Look at Mrs. Brando's son next door. He was mending the fridge when they came and asked him to be the Wild One. :nya nya:

This is the fridge in which blackhawkrush keeps most of his milk, butter and eggs. What a typically selfless gesture, that he should send this fridge, of all his fridges, to be with us tonight.
  • Like 1

This is the fridge in which blackhawkrush keeps most of his milk, butter and eggs. What a typically selfless gesture, that he should send this fridge, of all his fridges, to be with us tonight.

I detected small particles of bitumen in the chocolate kup kakes. The sausage rolls, the crisps and ginger bisquits were unscathed. :ebert:
  • Like 1

I detected small particles of bitumen in the chocolate kup kakes. The sausage rolls, the crisps and ginger bisquits were unscathed. :ebert:

Well why don't you move into more conventional areas of confectionery? Like Praline or Lime Creme, a very popular flavor, I'm lead to understand. I mean, what's this one? Here we are -- Cockroach Cluster!

• Like 2

Well why don't you move into more conventional areas of confectionery? Like Praline or Lime Creme, a very popular flavor, I'm lead to understand. I mean, what's this one? Here we are -- Cockroach Cluster!

It was a soft-sell, sir. People know the name, sir. You're not going to fire me, sir? :scared:
  • Like 1

It was a soft-sell, sir. People know the name, sir. You're not going to fire me, sir? :scared:

Well, all right, all right, but only ... if you come on a camping holiday with me.
  • Like 1

Well, all right, all right, but only ... if you come on a camping holiday with me.

Is your wife interested in, ahh....photographs? Could be taken on holiday, could be. Candid photography, you know what I mean, nudge nudge?

• Like 2

Is your wife interested in, ahh....photographs? Could be taken on holiday, could be. Candid photography, you know what I mean, nudge nudge?

This is Uncle Ted in front of the house. :codger: This is Uncle Ted at the back of the house. :codger: And this is the Spanish Inquisition hiding behind the coal shed. :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:
  • Like 1

This is Uncle Ted in front of the house. :codger: This is Uncle Ted at the back of the house. :codger: And this is the Spanish Inquisition hiding behind the coal shed. :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

The Spanish Inquisition has learnt the first lesson of not being seen. However they have chosen a very obvious piece of cover
  • Like 1

The Spanish Inquisition has learnt the first lesson of not being seen. However they have chosen a very obvious piece of cover

You know much that is hidden, O Citizen.

• Like 2

Ooh, he's a clever little boy - he's a clever little boy.
  • Like 1

Typing speed - fifty. O Levels - eight. A Levels - two. :notworthy:
  • Like 1

In this graph, this column represents 23% of the population, this column represents 28% of the population, and this column represents 43% OF THE POPULATION!!!

• Like 1

In this graph, this column represents 23% of the population, this column represents 28% of the population, and this column represents 43% OF THE POPULATION!!!

Well, we psychiatrist have found that over 8% of the population will always be mice, I mean, after all, there's something of the mouse in all of us. I mean, how many of us can honestly say that at one time or another he hasn't felt sexually attracted to mice
  • Like 1

Well, we psychiatrist have found that over 8% of the population will always be mice, I mean, after all, there's something of the mouse in all of us. I mean, how many of us can honestly say that at one time or another he hasn't felt sexually attracted to mice

Shut your festering gob, you tit. Your type makes me puke. You vacuous, toffee-nosed, malodorous pervert! :moon:
  • Like 1

Shut your festering gob, you tit. Your type makes me puke. You vacuous, toffee-nosed, malodorous pervert! :moon:

I can't help noticing that you insult me and then you're polite to me alternately.

• Like 2

I can't help noticing that you insult me and then you're polite to me alternately.

Well, people would keep taking my hairdryer and never returning it
  • Like 1

Citizen tends to take the submissive role in his relationships with men. :blush:
  • Like 1

Citizen tends to take the submissive role in his relationships with men. :blush:

I'll smack your little botty!
  • Like 1

Oooh, get her! I'd scratch your eyes out!

• Like 2

Oooh, get her! I'd scratch your eyes out!

Tis but a scratch
  • Like 1