And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

All right, smarty-pants. Come at me with that raspberry. Come on! Be as vicious as you like with it!

Not after a Rubens...all those cherries... :wacko:

there is the Cherry Fondue. This is extremely nasty

And once a week there's an excursion to the local Roman ruins to buy cherryade and melted ice cream and bleeding Watney's Red Barrel.

Two pints of wallop please, love. Still driving the Jensen then? Cheer up Jack it may never happen, what's your poison then?

Cockroach Cluster - Anthrax Ripple. :drool:
  • Like 1

All right, smarty-pants. Come at me with that raspberry. Come on! Be as vicious as you like with it!

And once a week there's an excursion to the local Roman ruins to buy cherryade and melted ice cream and bleeding Watney's Red Barrel.

Two pints of wallop please, love. Still driving the Jensen then? Cheer up Jack it may never happen, what's your poison then?

A pint of creme de menthe for my friend, please.

• Like 2

I'll just remind you of the faculty rules: Rule one - no pooftahs.
  • Like 1

As you know, the rules are very simple. We have taken a film which contains compromising scenes and unpleasant details which could wreck Blackhawk's career.

• Like 2

As you know, the rules are very simple. We have taken a film which contains compromising scenes and unpleasant details which could wreck Blackhawk's career.

You bastards. I merely meant... :moon: :whipgirl:
  • Like 1

You bastards! You vicious, heartless bastards! Look what you've done to him! He's worked his fingers to the bone to make this thread what it is, and you come in with your petty feeble quibbling and you grind him into the dirt, this fine, honourable man, whose boots you are not worthy to kiss.
  • Like 1

You bastards! You vicious, heartless bastards! Look what you've done to him! He's worked his fingers to the bone to make this thread what it is, and you come in with your petty feeble quibbling and you grind him into the dirt, this fine, honourable man, whose boots you are not worthy to kiss.

A man, well more than a man, a god, a great god, someone whose boots I would gladly lick clean until holes wore through my tongue!

• Like 2

A man, well more than a man, a god, a great god, someone whose boots I would gladly lick clean until holes wore through my tongue!

'Allo everyone, it's wonderful to be 'ere you know. I just love your country. Canada is so beautiful at this time of year. :hockey:
  • Like 1

'Allo everyone, it's wonderful to be 'ere you know. I just love your country. Canada is so beautiful at this time of year. :hockey:

Leaping from tree to tree as they float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia! The giant redwood, the larch, the fir, the mighty Scots pine! The smell of fresh cut timber! The crash of mighty trees!
  • Like 1

Leaping from tree to tree as they float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia! The giant redwood, the larch, the fir, the mighty Scots pine! The smell of fresh cut timber! The crash of mighty trees!

Blackhawk, do you think you could recognize a larch tree?

• Like 2

it's spelt Blackhawk, but it's pronounced Blackhawkrush. :tsk:
  • Like 1

And the thing about saying the wrong word is a] I don't notice it, and b] sometimes orange water given bucket of plaster.
  • Like 1

And the thing about saying the wrong word is a] I don't notice it, and b] sometimes orange water given bucket of plaster.

One of the cross beams has gone out askew on the treddle.

• Like 2

blackhawkrush! Bend an ear to the Administrator's banter for a sec, would you?
  • Like 1

He's a clever man, ja. :cool: Get him out of here. Put him in the drawing room.
  • Like 1

He's a clever man, ja. :cool: Get him out of here. Put him in the drawing room.

I'm afraid I must not ask anyone to leave the room. No, I must ask nobody ... no, I must ask everybody to... I must not ask anyone to leave the room. No one must be asked by me to leave the room
  • Like 1

Not to leave the room, even if you come and get him, we're not to enter the room, and you'll come and get him.

You were lucky to have a room! We used to have to live in the corridor!

We had an eighteen-roomed villa overlooking Nice. :P
  • Like 1

Not to leave the room, even if you come and get him, we're not to enter the room, and you'll come and get him.

I think it's a stinking dump

It's only a model.

• Like 2

It's only a model.

Or perhaps you prefer this latest model. Then why not come to us. We supply only the very best models
  • Like 1

It's only a model.

Or perhaps you prefer this latest model. Then why not come to us. We supply only the very best models

The owner is hiding in my bathroom. :bang bang: The owner was hiding in my bathroom.
  • Like 1