And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

She’s beautiful, she’s rich, she’s got huge … tracts of land

The land where golden streams sang their way through fresh green meadows. Where there were halls and palaces, an excellent swimming pool and one of the most attractive bonus incentive schemes for industrial development in the city. :cool:

It's only a model.

You see, TRF has to pay a user twenty guineas if he posts, and it makes a bit of a hole in the budget. $ :unsure: $

You see, we lease this message board back from the company we sold it to, and that way, it comes under the monthly current budget and not the capital account.

I am the user of a multi-million pound corporation and you are a very new administrator. Isn't it possible there may have been some mistake? :wtf:

I didn't want to say anything. I just wanted to try and ignore your crass mistake.

All right, I confess. I've been purposely trying to deceive Her Majesty's Customs and Excise. I've been a bloody fool. :crazy:

Well I may be an idiot but I'm no fool.

Citizen takes idioting seriously. He is up at six o'clock every morning working on special training equipment designed to keep him silly.

I have a cold shower every morning just before I go mad, and then I go mad, 1. Mad, 2. Mad, 3. Mad, 4...

:ranton: Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. :rantoff:

I ought to have told you that Mr. Blackhawk does tend to exaggerate. Every figure he gives you will be ten times too high.

• Like 2

The land where golden streams sang their way through fresh green meadows. Where there were halls and palaces, an excellent swimming pool and one of the most attractive bonus incentive schemes for industrial development in the city. :cool:

It's only a model.

You see, TRF has to pay a user twenty guineas if he posts, and it makes a bit of a hole in the budget. $ :unsure: $

You see, we lease this message board back from the company we sold it to, and that way, it comes under the monthly current budget and not the capital account.

I am the user of a multi-million pound corporation and you are a very new administrator. Isn't it possible there may have been some mistake? :wtf:

I didn't want to say anything. I just wanted to try and ignore your crass mistake.

All right, I confess. I've been purposely trying to deceive Her Majesty's Customs and Excise. I've been a bloody fool. :crazy:

Citizen takes idioting seriously. He is up at six o'clock every morning working on special training equipment designed to keep him silly.

I have a cold shower every morning just before I go mad, and then I go mad, 1. Mad, 2. Mad, 3. Mad, 4...

:ranton: Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. :rantoff:

I ought to have told you that Mr. Blackhawk does tend to exaggerate. Every figure he gives you will be ten times too high.

I should say not. Blackhawkrush is a perfectly normal person in every way. Except is as much as he is convinced that he is being watched by a giant hedgehog whom he refers to as Spiny Norman. Edited by Citizen of the World
  • Like 1

It's only a model.

I should say not. Blackhawkrush is a perfectly normal person in every way. Except is as much as he is convinced that he is being watched by a giant hedgehog whom he refers to as Spiny Norman.

Perhaps if we built a large wooden badger...

• Like 2

It's only a model.

I should say not. Blackhawkrush is a perfectly normal person in every way. Except is as much as he is convinced that he is being watched by a giant hedgehog whom he refers to as Spiny Norman.

I'm afraid I cannot comment on that until it's been officially hushed up. :ph34r:
  • Like 1

It's only a model.

I'm afraid I cannot comment on that until it's been officially hushed up. :ph34r:

You've kept this all rather hush-hush so far shipmate.
  • Like 1

It's only a model.

Well, for a start he wants to annex Poland. :moon:
  • Like 1

It's only a model.

Well I'd annex the Sudetenland and sign a non-aggression pact with Russia.
  • Like 1

It's only a model.

I ask you to welcome one of Lenin's greatest friend, Lev Citizen Trotsky! :clap: Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 1

It's only a model.

I ask you to welcome of one of Lenin's greatest friend, Lev Citizen Trotsky! :clap:

I'd like to welcome the pommy bastard to God's own earth, and I'd like to remind him that we don't like stuck-up sticky-beaks here.
  • Like 1

:yes: I'd stuff sparrows down their throats, until the beaks stuck out through the stomach walls.

Well he had to, didn't he? I mean, be fair, there was nothing else he could do.

Oh, that's right. He was walking out with that very butch Clerk of the Court. :coy:
  • Like 1

:yes: I'd stuff sparrows down their throats, until the beaks stuck out through the stomach walls.

Oh, that's right. He was walking out with that very butch Clerk of the Court. :coy:

Is he sexy then?

• Like 2

Is he sexy then?

Air Chief Marshal Sir Vincent 'Kill the Japs' Foster?. He's in our Birmingham studio... :wub: Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 1

Is he sexy then?

Air Chief Marshal Sir Vincent 'Kill the Japs' Foster?. He's in our Birmingham studio... :wub:

which is rather unfortunate as we're all down here in London
  • Like 1

Is he sexy then?

Air Chief Marshal Sir Vincent 'Kill the Japs' Foster?. He's in our Birmingham studio... :wub:

Well, here I am on London's busy Westminster Bridge, seeing just how much time sitting down can take. :yay:
  • Like 1

Is he sexy then?

Well, here I am on London's busy Westminster Bridge, seeing just how much time sitting down can take. :yay:

You will stay in the Comfy Chair until lunch time, with only a cup of coffee at eleven...
  • Like 1

Is he sexy then?

You will stay in the Comfy Chair until lunch time, with only a cup of coffee at eleven...

No...you stay in the room and make sure he doesn't leave.

• Like 2

Is he sexy then?

I'd like to leave, sir, before I get killed, please
  • Like 1

Is he sexy then?

Life's a piece of shit, when you look at it. :moon:
  • Like 1

Is he sexy then?

Sorry, I was on the phone to America. It's been super having this lovely little chat. We must do this again more often.
  • Like 1

Is he sexy then?

Sorry, I was on the phone to America. It's been super having this lovely little chat. We must do this again more often.

You always talk, you Canadians. :bang bang: Well, you're dead now, so shut up!
  • Like 1

Is he sexy then?

He's not quite dead! He's getting better!

• Like 2

Is he sexy then?

You put your sword right through his head. :wtf: You even kicked the bride in the chest.
  • Like 1

Is he sexy then?

You put your sword right through his head. :wtf: You even kicked the bride in the chest.

Yeah but he was very reasonable about it. I mean one Sunday when my parents were coming round for tea, I asked him if he'd mind very much not nailing my head to the floor that week and he agreed and just screwed my pelvis to a cake stand.
  • Like 1