And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

his best friend is a tree, and in his spare time he's a stockbroker.

What, that tree there? The big beech with the sort of bare branch coming out of the top left? :eh:

Blackhawk...do you think you could recognize a larch tree?

He cuts down trees, He eats his lunch,

He goes to the lavatory.

Good Lord, you're not suggesting we should tax...poo poo's? :scared:

No, II thought you were complaining about the music!

If you complain nothing happens ... you might just as well not bother.

Don't worry. I've...I've brought you something. :rose: :rose: :rose: Lupins!

And pretty begonias, irises, freesias and cry-manthesums. Then arrange them NICELY in a vase! GET IN! GET IN!

Anything goes in.

Anything goes out!

Fish, bananas, old pyjamas,

Mutton! Beef! and Trout!

Anything goes in ...

He must have died while carving it. :( Perhaps he was dictating. :)

What have we been doing wasting our lives with all this nonsense? Right, okay, meeting adjourned forever.

But if any of you could put in a word for me, I'd sit at the back and not get in anyone's way. :ph34r:

Good, good. You're very kind. A lot of people are far less understanding than you are. A lot of people take offense even when I talk to them. Let alone when I specifically tell them about my being disturbing.

Yes, never mind, never mind. How do you find the new vicarage? :macallan: :ebert: :macallan:

We was too late. The Reverend Grundy bit the ceiling.

...in an attempt which could make him the first man to eat an entire Anglican Cathedral. :popcorn:
  • Like 1

What, that tree there? The big beech with the sort of bare branch coming out of the top left? :eh:

He goes to the lavatory.

And pretty begonias, irises, freesias and cry-manthesums. Then arrange them NICELY in a vase! GET IN! GET IN!

Anything goes in.

Anything goes out!

Mutton! Beef! and Trout!

Anything goes in ...

What have we been doing wasting our lives with all this nonsense? Right, okay, meeting adjourned forever.

But if any of you could put in a word for me, I'd sit at the back and not get in anyone's way. :ph34r:

Good, good. You're very kind. A lot of people are far less understanding than you are. A lot of people take offense even when I talk to them. Let alone when I specifically tell them about my being disturbing.

Yes, never mind, never mind. How do you find the new vicarage? :macallan: :ebert: :macallan:

...in an attempt which could make him the first man to eat an entire Anglican Cathedral. :popcorn:

Er, some years ago you were the center of, er, controversy both from your own medical colleagues and from the Church when you grafted a pederast onto an Anglican bishop.
  • Like 1

He goes to the lavatory.

Anything goes in.

Anything goes out!

Mutton! Beef! and Trout!

Anything goes in ...

Er, some years ago you were the center of, er, controversy both from your own medical colleagues and from the Church when you grafted a pederast onto an Anglican bishop.

What? What's that got to do with my bloody music? :wtf:
  • Like 1

He goes to the lavatory.

Anything goes in.

Anything goes out!

Mutton! Beef! and Trout!

Anything goes in ...

I am one who delights in all manifestations of the terpsichorean muse
  • Like 1

He goes to the lavatory.

Anything goes in.

Anything goes out!

Mutton! Beef! and Trout!

Anything goes in ...

I am one who delights in all manifestations of the terpsichorean muse

That's, uh...that's enough music for now, lads. Looks like there's dirty work afoot.

• Like 2

I want to apologize humbly, deeply and sincerely about the fork. :(

Ludwig, have you seen the jam spoon?

Our Administrator is like a big jam doughnut with cream on the top

Then I'd better hurry along to St Loony up the Cream Bun and Jam.

• Like 2

In our Church we try to help people to help themselves - to cars, washing machines, lead piping, no questions asked.
  • Like 1

In our Church we try to help people to help themselves - to cars, washing machines, lead piping, no questions asked.

No, no, hang on, hang on. Just answer the five questions, and we shall watch and pray. :popcorn:

• Like 1

No, no, hang on, hang on. Just answer the five questions, and we shall watch and pray. :popcorn:

Then let us praise God. O Lord...ooh, you are so big. So absolutely huge. Gosh, we're all really impressed down here, I can tell you.

• Like 2

Then let us praise God. O Lord...ooh, you are so big. So absolutely huge. Gosh, we're all really impressed down here, I can tell you.

Yeah, he's right into it today. :geddy: D'you mind taking him for walkies?
  • Like 1

If I could walk that way I wouldn't need aftershave.
  • Like 1

Well sir, I have a silly walk and I'd like to obtain a government grant to help me develop it.

• Like 2

Well sir, I have a silly walk and I'd like to obtain a government grant to help me develop it.

Now, I've noticed a tendency for this thread to get rather silly. Now I do my best to keep things moving along, but I'm not having things getting silly.
  • Like 1

Now, I've noticed a tendency for this thread to get rather silly. Now I do my best to keep things moving along, but I'm not having things getting silly.

TRF would like to apologize for the extremely poor quality of the last announcement, only he's not at all well. :blink:
  • Like 1

TRF would like to apologize for the extremely poor quality of the last announcement, only he's not at all well. :blink:

Of course, you have to multiply everything Mr. Citizen says by three. It's nothing he can help, you understand. Otherwise he's perfectly all right.

• Like 2

Of course, you have to multiply everything Mr. Citizen says by three. It's nothing he can help, you understand. Otherwise he's perfectly all right.

What's he doing in a coffin? :unsure:
  • Like 1

I'll tell you what he's doing in there, my lad. He's dead. He's passed on! Citizen is no more! He has ceased to be! He's expired and gone to meet his maker!

• Like 2

I'll tell you what he's doing in there, my lad. He's dead. He's passed on! Citizen is no more! He has ceased to be! He's expired and gone to meet his maker!

He only did what many of us simply dream of :angel: lucky bastard.
  • Like 1

you can put the dead Mr Citizen in the spare room on top of the dung.
  • Like 1

He must be a king! He hasn't got shit all over him.

• Like 2

No! It's BICYCLE REPAIRMAN! :notworthy:
  • Like 1

No! It's BICYCLE REPAIRMAN! :notworthy:

I wonder if you could tell me of a good bicycle shop in this village, where I could find either a means of adapting my present pump, or failing that, purchase a replacement?
  • Like 1