And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Oh, fortunately, I escaped without injury. My fruit cake :crazy: was damaged on one side.

He worked on that cake like no one else I've ever known. Some nights it was so cold, we could hardly move, but Blackie'd be out there slicing the lemons, mixing the sugar and the almonds.

Lucky I didn't say anything about the dirty knife!

She just fell on...on to the dagger. Just gave me the dagger and tripped and went, "Oops." I mean I didn't... :angel:

You even kicked the bride in the chest!

She's been nothing but trouble and if she comes round here again I'll kick her teeth in. :hockeygoon:

• Like 1

Oh, fortunately, I escaped without injury. My fruit cake :crazy: was damaged on one side.

He worked on that cake like no one else I've ever known. Some nights it was so cold, we could hardly move, but Blackie'd be out there slicing the lemons, mixing the sugar and the almonds.

She just fell on...on to the dagger. Just gave me the dagger and tripped and went, "Oops." I mean I didn't... :angel:

She's been nothing but trouble and if she comes round here again I'll kick her teeth in. :hockeygoon:

Yes, you realize of course that Rosamund is still rather young?
  • Like 1

She looks quite young. Fred! I think we've got an eater!

• Like 2

Lady Organs? :eh:
  • Like 1

Hello, umm...can we have your liver?

• Like 2

but I don't like the sound of his liver, all that squeaking and banging every night till the small hours
  • Like 1

but I don't like the sound of his liver, all that squeaking and banging every night till the small hours

I'm making a boat. It's the Cutty Sark. It's a model I've been making in the dark for some years now. :ph34r:
  • Like 1

I'm making a boat. It's the Cutty Sark. It's a model I've been making in the dark for some years now. :ph34r:

It's an identical situation we have with "ship" and "boat," but not the same as we have with "bow" and "bough." They're spelt differently, mean different things, but sound the same.

• Like 2

It's an identical situation we have with "ship" and "boat," but not the same as we have with "bow" and "bough." They're spelt differently, mean different things, but sound the same.

The same. Only more violent.
  • Like 1

Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help! Help! I'm being repressed!

• Like 2

Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help! Help! I'm being repressed!

Well I think they should attack the lower classes, er, first with bombs and rockets destroying their homes, and then when they run helpless into the streets, er, mowing them down with machine guns. Er, and then of course releasing the vultures
  • Like 1

Well I think they should attack the lower classes, er, first with bombs and rockets destroying their homes, and then when they run helpless into the streets, er, mowing them down with machine guns. Er, and then of course releasing the vultures

But first, a bit of fun. :smash: :bitchslap: :bang bang: :poke:
  • Like 1

I say... anyone for tennis?

• Like 2

:wtf: Croatians ( well known as the worst tennis-playing nation on Earth )
  • Like 1

BURMA!

• Like 2

BURMA!

Well you'd better see Mr Bounder about that. Mr Bounder, this gentleman is interested in the India Overland.
  • Like 1

No. He died. He have heart attack and fell out of window onto exploding bomb. :rose:

He's not quote dead! He's getting better!

But if he's not dead, what's he doing in a coffin?

Well, he will be soon, he's very ill.

Yes, well this is not at all uncommon...is that 'We're all going to the zoo tomorrow?' :scared:

• Like 1

No. He died. He have heart attack and fell out of window onto exploding bomb. :rose:

Yes, well this is not at all uncommon...is that 'We're all going to the zoo tomorrow?' :scared:

if it were from the zoo, it'd have "property of the zoo" stamped on it.

• Like 1

No, they breed in the sewers! And eventually you get evil-smelling flocks of huge soiled budgies flying out of people's lavatories.

• Like 2

No, they breed in the sewers! And eventually you get evil-smelling flocks of huge soiled budgies flying out of people's lavatories.

I clean out public lavatories. After five years they give me a brush
  • Like 1

I clean out public lavatories. After five years they give me a brush

Oh! Oh well, in that case, I'll be saying goodbye then, sir...Goodbye then, sir... :outtahere:
  • Like 1