And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Hm. Could be bad breath, Bob. :outtahere:

Yes, do like all smart motorists. Choose Crelm toothpaste.

Funny isn't it, how naughty dentists always make that one fatal mistake.

You mean :gumby: zis isn't ze lady?

Er, well, the other one wasn't any good, so I'd like to swap it for this one, please.

She's been going very well in training, and at Doncaster last week, and I fancy her very strongly for the Cheltenham weekend. :blush:

Providing they're both perfectly fit I can see nothing wrong with one healthy man beating the living daylights out of a little schoolgirl.
  • Like 2

Er, well, the other one wasn't any good, so I'd like to swap it for this one, please.

She's been going very well in training, and at Doncaster last week, and I fancy her very strongly for the Cheltenham weekend. :blush:

Providing they're both perfectly fit I can see nothing wrong with one healthy man beating the living daylights out of a little schoolgirl.

This used to be a nice neighborhood before the old ladies started moving in.

• Like 3

It's handy for the shops and convenient for the West End
  • Like 2

Don't talk to me about convenience, love consumes my naughty mind, I'm delirious with desire. :wacko:
  • Like 2

Don't talk to me about convenience, love consumes my naughty mind, I'm delirious with desire. :wacko:

What a lovely bit of stuff! I'd like to get my fingers around those knockers!

• Like 3

Wouldn't mind buying her a bottle of Tizer :macallan: if it's available in this area, that is.
  • Like 2

Wouldn't mind buying her a bottle of Tizer :macallan: if it's available in this area, that is.

does she, er, does she 'go' - eh? eh? eh? Know what I mean, know what I mean? Nudge nudge. Say no more
  • Like 2

does she, er, does she 'go' - eh? eh? eh? Know what I mean, know what I mean? Nudge nudge. Say no more

Yes, you get a nude lady with a fully comprehensive motor insurance.

• Like 3

I'd rather have the lolly, with money you can make a splash. $ :cool: $
  • Like 2

Now, are you telling me that's not worth twenty shekels? Look at it. Feel the quality. That's none of your goat.
  • Like 2

Now, are you telling me that's not worth twenty shekels? Look at it. Feel the quality. That's none of your goat.

I will not buy this tobacconist's, it is scratched. :tsk:
  • Like 2

'Tis but a scratch.
  • Like 2

'Tis but a scratch.

Who's got a boil on the bum?

• Like 3

'Tis but a scratch.

Who's got a boil on the bum?

Bottom? Seat? Trouser? Cheek? End! :moon:
  • Like 2

Tonight, TRF looks at one of the major problems in the world today -- the whole vexed question of what is going on.

Wait a minute, there's something going on here. :hug2: There IS something going on.

Edited by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1
Assuming BHR meant to quote me
  • Like 2

Wait a minute, there's something going on here. :hug2: There IS something going on.

something to send the shivers up your spine, send the creepy crawlies down your lager and limes

I Soiled my armour I was so scared! :scared:
  • Like 2

something to send the shivers up your spine, send the creepy crawlies down your lager and limes

Now, I do appreciate that last poem was very frightening... but please!

I didn't write that! Sounds more like Dickens. :huh:
  • Like 2

That's Dikkens with two Ks, the well-known Dutch author.
  • Like 2

To put it in context is Professor Gert Van Der Whoops of the Rijksmuseum in the Hague. :codger:
  • Like 2

To put it in context is Professor Gert Van Der Whoops of the Rijksmuseum in the Hague. :codger:

Here at the Institute Professor Charles Pasarell, Dr Peaches Bartkowicz and myself have been working on the theory originally postulated by the late Dr Kramer that the penguin is intrinsically more intelligent than the human being.
  • Like 2

Here at the Institute Professor Charles Pasarell, Dr Peaches Bartkowicz and myself have been working on the theory originally postulated by the late Dr Kramer that the penguin is intrinsically more intelligent than the human being.

It can be the biggest penguin you've ever seen. An electric penguin, twenty feet high. :scared:
  • Like 2

It can be the biggest penguin you've ever seen. An electric penguin, twenty feet high. :scared:

and you must be well over six foot. Isn't that right, blackhawkrush?
  • Like 2