And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

He takes bits of string, wood, dead budgerigars, sparrows, anything... :crazy:

Yes, why don't you go out and steal something nice like some Venetian silver.

Are you trying to tell me my job? :moon: I must warn you that anything you may say will be ignored.

At the office where I work I can be sitting at my desk all day and the others totally ignore me. At home, even though we are in the same room, my wife does not speak to me for hours, people pass me by in the street without a glance in my direction, and I can walk into a room without... :blah:

I'm afraid the minister's fallen through the Earth's crust. :o

He spent the morning dealing with the Irish situation and later in the day had long discussions with the Minister for running upstairs two at a time, flinging the door open and saying 'Ha, ha! Caught you, Mildred'.

What a funny little chap. He's one of the lucky ones. He survived the urban upheaval of the thirties and forties. :ebert:

and he loved to hang out down by the pier where the men dressed as ladies

He noticed a spot on his face. Foolishly he ignored it and a year later died of gangrene. :rose:

No he's not completely dead m'lud. No. But he's not at all well.

Triple fracture of the right leg, dislocated collar bone and multiple head injuries. :(

as a result of his injuries thinks he is Clodagh Rogers.

Is that "We're all going to the zoo tomorrow?" :blink:

Oooo, Ah like a nice tune, 'yer forced to!

I don't know what you see in that piano. :eyeroll:

Oh, oh, no more buttered scones for me, mater. I'm off to play the grand piano

Citizen leaves this happy land to return to the harsh uneconomic realities of life in the land Vancouver. ;)

While precious time was being lost in Canada, the seconds were ticking away for the free world... :scared:

Well, it's five past nine and nearly time for six past nine. :popcorn:

Time enough I think for a piece of wood
  • Like 2

He takes bits of string, wood, dead budgerigars, sparrows, anything... :crazy:

Yes, why don't you go out and steal something nice like some Venetian silver.

Are you trying to tell me my job? :moon: I must warn you that anything you may say will be ignored.

At the office where I work I can be sitting at my desk all day and the others totally ignore me. At home, even though we are in the same room, my wife does not speak to me for hours, people pass me by in the street without a glance in my direction, and I can walk into a room without... :blah:

I'm afraid the minister's fallen through the Earth's crust. :o

He spent the morning dealing with the Irish situation and later in the day had long discussions with the Minister for running upstairs two at a time, flinging the door open and saying 'Ha, ha! Caught you, Mildred'.

What a funny little chap. He's one of the lucky ones. He survived the urban upheaval of the thirties and forties. :ebert:

and he loved to hang out down by the pier where the men dressed as ladies

He noticed a spot on his face. Foolishly he ignored it and a year later died of gangrene. :rose:

No he's not completely dead m'lud. No. But he's not at all well.

Triple fracture of the right leg, dislocated collar bone and multiple head injuries. :(

as a result of his injuries thinks he is Clodagh Rogers.

Is that "We're all going to the zoo tomorrow?" :blink:

Oooo, Ah like a nice tune, 'yer forced to!

I don't know what you see in that piano. :eyeroll:

Oh, oh, no more buttered scones for me, mater. I'm off to play the grand piano

Citizen leaves this happy land to return to the harsh uneconomic realities of life in the land Vancouver. ;)

While precious time was being lost in Canada, the seconds were ticking away for the free world... :scared:

Well, it's five past nine and nearly time for six past nine. :popcorn:

Time enough I think for a piece of wood

And now...The horse chestnut! :banana:
  • Like 2

It's almost incredible isn't it, to think that this huge tree has walked over two thousand miles across this inhospitable terrain to stop here, maybe just to take in water before the two thousand miles on to Cape Town, where it lives.
  • Like 2

It's almost incredible isn't it, to think that this huge tree has walked over two thousand miles across this inhospitable terrain to stop here, maybe just to take in water before the two thousand miles on to Cape Town, where it lives.

I'm going tomorrow. I've got my ticket. Ooh, England makes you sick. :codger:
  • Like 2

Better get a bucket
  • Like 2

Better get a bucket

Those of you who wish to play it the hard way, stand upside down with your head in a bucket of piranha fish.
  • Like 2

Better get a bucket

Those of you who wish to play it the hard way, stand upside down with your head in a bucket of piranha fish.

Are you going to have a go, Karl? :yes: You're a brave man.
  • Like 2

Better get a bucket

Such quiet courage is typical of the way these brave chaps shrug off danger.
  • Like 2

Better get a bucket

When danger reared its ugly head, he bravely turned his tail and fled. :outtahere:
  • Like 2

Better get a bucket

When danger reared its ugly head, he bravely turned his tail and fled. :outtahere:

Well I mean, blimey, I mean if it was a big war somebody could be hurt.
  • Like 2

Better get a bucket

I will not let myself fall into the hands of these scum! :bang bang:
  • Like 2

Better get a bucket

Yes! These hands, these fingers, these sophisticated organs of touch, these bunches of five, these maulers, these German bands that have pulled many a moribund unfortunate back from the very brink of Lazarus's box... No, it was Pandora's box wasn't it? Well anyway these mitts have earned yours truly a lot of bread. So if you'll just step through here I'll slit you up a treat. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/fighting/fighting0004.gif
  • Like 2

Better get a bucket

Yes! These hands, these fingers, these sophisticated organs of touch, these bunches of five, these maulers, these German bands that have pulled many a moribund unfortunate back from the very brink of Lazarus's box... No, it was Pandora's box wasn't it? Well anyway these mitts have earned yours truly a lot of bread. So if you'll just step through here I'll slit you up a treat. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/fighting/fighting0004.gif

Why don't you ask Blackhawkrush? He's a gynaecologist.
  • Like 2

Better get a bucket

But this is my lunch hour. :burger: :drool: :hotdog:
  • Like 2

Better get a bucket

Drop your panties, Sir William, I cannot wait till lunchtime. :tsk:
  • Like 2

Better get a bucket

take off a bra and panties in less than fifteen seconds
  • Like 2

Better get a bucket

They were made of a special fabric, sir. They were a presentation pair sir, from the regiment. :coy:
  • Like 2

Better get a bucket

They were made of a special fabric, sir. They were a presentation pair sir, from the regiment. :coy:

And now they've got to take the bras off from the front, this is really difficult, this is really the most, the most difficult part of the entire competition! :scared:
  • Like 2

Better get a bucket

And now they've got to take the bras off from the front, this is really difficult, this is really the most, the most difficult part of the entire competition! :scared:

I'm going to award the first prize this evening to the girl with the biggest tits.
  • Like 2

Better get a bucket

I'm going to award the first prize this evening to the girl with the biggest tits.

They were going to build a bridge between the two peaks. :eh: Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 2

Better get a bucket

They were going to build a bridge between the two peaks. :eh:

the Bridge of Death
  • Like 2

Better get a bucket

They were going to build a bridge between the two peaks. :eh:

the Bridge of Death

No, no, no, no, next to that. :popcorn:
  • Like 2