And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

I gave it gladly, I smiled as they cut if off, because I knew there was a future for mankind. I ... I knew there was hope... so long as men were prepared to give their limbs.

I asked them to put it on my form, sir - no killing. :tsk:

No murder?...I don't like it. It's too simple, too clear cut. :no:

No... no ... not a murder... no what's like a murder but begins with B?

Bring out your dead? :unsure:

Ah well, this is your free dead Indian, as advertised.

When Pawnee steal our rehearsal copies of 'Reluctant Debutante' we kill fifty Pawnee

Eighty-four dead, sixty-five severely wounded and twelve missing. :cool:
  • Like 2

I gave it gladly, I smiled as they cut if off, because I knew there was a future for mankind. I ... I knew there was hope... so long as men were prepared to give their limbs.

When Pawnee steal our rehearsal copies of 'Reluctant Debutante' we kill fifty Pawnee

Yes. Well, the thing is, Blackhawkrush, I've got a bit of a problem here. One of the admin has lost a leg.
  • Like 2

Yes. Well, the thing is, Blackhawkrush, I've got a bit of a problem here. One of the admin has lost a leg.

I warned you. But did you listen to me? Oh no, you knew it all, didn't you? Oh, it's just a harmless little laughedatbytime, isn't it? :eyeroll:
  • Like 2

I warned you. But did you listen to me? Oh no, you knew it all, didn't you? Oh, it's just a harmless little laughedatbytime, isn't it? :eyeroll:

I don't know what all the fuss is about, I could tame one of those. They look pretty tame to start with.
  • Like 2

I don't know what all the fuss is about, I could tame one of those. They look pretty tame to start with.

They prance round the bull like a lot of bally night club dancers looking like the Younger Generation or a less smooth version of the Lionel Blair Troupe
  • Like 2

They prance round the bull like a lot of bally night club dancers looking like the Younger Generation or a less smooth version of the Lionel Blair Troupe

The label says 'Zurich', sir. :wtf: Zurich's in Switzerland, sir.
  • Like 2

I've just been told that Citizen has requested a plane ticket for Budapest! So he's definitely getting warmer.
  • Like 2

I've just been told that Citizen has requested a plane ticket for Budapest! So he's definitely getting warmer.

Yah, yah. Er, do you want ... do you want to come back to my place, bouncy bouncy?
  • Like 2

Yah, yah. Er, do you want ... do you want to come back to my place, bouncy bouncy?

Erik Your_Lion, son of Your_Cat rode off into the desolate plain. Stopping neither for food nor rest. :burger: :unsure: :zzz:
  • Like 2

Erik Your_Lion, son of Your_Cat rode off into the desolate plain. Stopping neither for food nor rest. :burger: :unsure: :zzz:

You see, you know that is the trouble with living half way up a cliff - you feel so cut off. You know it takes me two hours every morning to get out onto the moors, collect my berries, chastise myself, and two hours back in the evening.
  • Like 2

You see, you know that is the trouble with living half way up a cliff - you feel so cut off. You know it takes me two hours every morning to get out onto the moors, collect my berries, chastise myself, and two hours back in the evening.

Well we had it tough. We used to have to get up out of the shoebox at twelve o'clock at night, and lick the road clean with our tongues
  • Like 2

Well we had it tough. We used to have to get up out of the shoebox at twelve o'clock at night, and lick the road clean with our tongues

A perfectly ordinary morning in a perfectly ordinary English suburb. :huh:
  • Like 2

Over these houses, over these streets hangs a pall of fear. Fear of a new kind of violence which is terrorizing the city. Yes, gangs of old ladies attacking defenseless, fit young men. Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 2

Over these houses, over these streets hangs a pall of fear. Fear of a new kind of violence which is terrorizing the city. Yes, gangs of old ladies attacking defenseless, fit young men.

Sir, I don't know how to sat this but I got to be perfectly frank. I really and truly believe this story of yours is the greatest story in motion-picture history. :notworthy:
  • Like 2

Sir, I don't know how to sat this but I got to be perfectly frank. I really and truly believe this story of yours is the greatest story in motion-picture history. :notworthy:

I didn't write that! Sounds more like Dickens...
  • Like 2

Well, well done, Mr Your_Lion. You've done extremely well in our disorientation tests. :cheers:
  • Like 2

Well, well done, Mr Your_Lion. You've done extremely well in our disorientation tests. :cheers:

Well I feel very keenly that the idiot is a part of the internet system, and as such has a vital role to play in a modern forum, because you see ... ooh ar naggy gamly rangle tandie oogly noogle Goblie oog http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/confused/confused0062.gif Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 2

Well I feel very keenly that the idiot is a part of the internet system, and as such has a vital role to play in a modern forum, because you see ... ooh ar naggy gamly rangle tandie oogly noogle Goblie oog http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/confused/confused0062.gif

Some people do talk in the most extraordinary way.
  • Like 2

Well I feel very keenly that the idiot is a part of the internet system, and as such has a vital role to play in a modern forum, because you see ... ooh ar naggy gamly rangle tandie oogly noogle Goblie oog http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/confused/confused0062.gif

Yes...yes...yes...yes...yes rather jolly good...jolly good...jolly good...no fear... :)
  • Like 2

Yes...yes...yes...yes...yes rather jolly good...jolly good...jolly good...no fear... :)

...and surprise.... our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency
  • Like 2

...and surprise.... our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency

Getting all high and mighty, eh? Fresh fruit not good enough for you eh?
  • Like 2

Oh, I thought you were complaining about the music. :guitar: :syrinx: :guitar:
  • Like 2

Stop that, stop that! You're not going to do a song while I'm here. :tsk:
  • Like 2

Don't grumble, give a whistle
  • Like 2

Don't grumble, give a whistle

:tsk: Button your lip, you rat-bag.
  • Like 2