And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

What about us atheists? Why should we 'ave to listen to that sectarian turmoil?

My lack of God. :fury:

:codger: It's like those miserable Psalms-- they're so depressing. Now knock it off!

Right, cut the wisecracks, vicar. Get to the search room and strip. :moon:

It's a man's life taking your clothes off in public http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/sign0201.gif

Don't take it out in public :tsk: or they will stick you in the dock. And you won't come back.

:blush: I didn't know an acceptable legal phrase, m'lud.

My friend, Citizen, says it's just the way he's holding the spear. :blush:

Ho, ho, ho. We want to learn how to defend ourselves against pointed sticks, do we?

I don't want any of that...I'd rather...I'd rather...just....sing! :geddy:

Sing Little Birdie

No. I don't know that bit. Do the bit about "Alas, poor new world man." :popcorn:

I found the role a very taxing one. I mean, er, Hamlet has eight thousand two hundred and sixty-two words, you see. Ah, well, I don't want you to get the impression it's just a question of the number of words... um... I mean, getting them in the right order is just as important. :unsure:

Be ot or bot ne ot, taht is the netquoi. :cool:

Oh, he shouldn't be saying that, we haven't done comparatives yet.

It was a very, very bad thing to have done and I'm really very ashamed of myself. :blush: I can only say it won't happen again.

He's worked his fingers to the bone to make this place what it is, and you come in with your petty feeble quibbling and you grind him into the dirt :rage:

Oh, moto-cross! Your_Lion needs a clear round to win. :popcorn:

But what's this? Two spectators have rushed onto the pitch with spoons and forks... what are they going to do?

going to eat Chichester Cathedral
  • Like 2

What about us atheists? Why should we 'ave to listen to that sectarian turmoil?

My lack of God. :fury:

:codger: It's like those miserable Psalms-- they're so depressing. Now knock it off!

Right, cut the wisecracks, vicar. Get to the search room and strip. :moon:

It's a man's life taking your clothes off in public http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/sign0201.gif

Don't take it out in public :tsk: or they will stick you in the dock. And you won't come back.

:blush: I didn't know an acceptable legal phrase, m'lud.

My friend, Citizen, says it's just the way he's holding the spear. :blush:

Ho, ho, ho. We want to learn how to defend ourselves against pointed sticks, do we?

I don't want any of that...I'd rather...I'd rather...just....sing! :geddy:

Sing Little Birdie

No. I don't know that bit. Do the bit about "Alas, poor new world man." :popcorn:

I found the role a very taxing one. I mean, er, Hamlet has eight thousand two hundred and sixty-two words, you see. Ah, well, I don't want you to get the impression it's just a question of the number of words... um... I mean, getting them in the right order is just as important. :unsure:

Be ot or bot ne ot, taht is the netquoi. :cool:

Oh, he shouldn't be saying that, we haven't done comparatives yet.

It was a very, very bad thing to have done and I'm really very ashamed of myself. :blush: I can only say it won't happen again.

He's worked his fingers to the bone to make this place what it is, and you come in with your petty feeble quibbling and you grind him into the dirt :rage:

Oh, moto-cross! Your_Lion needs a clear round to win. :popcorn:

But what's this? Two spectators have rushed onto the pitch with spoons and forks... what are they going to do?

going to eat Chichester Cathedral

And finally, monsieur, a wafer-thin mint. :outtahere:
  • Like 2

If people place a nice chocky in their mouth, they don't want their cheeks pierced. :tsk:
  • Like 2

If people place a nice chocky in their mouth, they don't want their cheeks pierced. :tsk:

I got three cheeks.

well, he's got much more than you ... so you'd better have some of his ... :moon:
  • Like 2

I got three cheeks.

well, he's got much more than you ... so you'd better have some of his ... :moon:

Yes, sir. Thank you, sir. Hail Caesar, sir. :hi:
  • Like 2

I got three cheeks.

One thing I can't stand, it's people groveling.
  • Like 2

I got three cheeks.

Shut your festering gob, you tit. :codger:
  • Like 2

I got three cheeks.

Very good speaking voice. :coy:
  • Like 2

I got three cheeks.

Excuse me sir, but, er, why the funny voice?
  • Like 2

I got three cheeks.

Well, they said it was the best way to get the job. :blah:
  • Like 2

I got three cheeks.

Well that was all good fun, and we all had a jolly good laugh, but I would like to assure you that you'd never be treated like that if you had an interview here at the Careers Advisory Board. :LOL:
  • Like 2

I got three cheeks.

Well that was all good fun, and we all had a jolly good laugh, but I would like to assure you that you'd never be treated like that if you had an interview here at the Careers Advisory Board. :LOL:

Yes, I quite agree with you, I mean what's the point of being treated like a sheep
  • Like 2

I got three cheeks.

Yes, I quite agree with you, I mean what's the point of being treated like a sheep

He has realized that a sheep's life consists of standing around for a few months and then being eaten.
  • Like 2

I got three cheeks.

He has realized that a sheep's life consists of standing around for a few months and then being eaten.

I wish you'd all stop bickering and eat me.

Edited by Citizen of the World
  • Like 2

I got three cheeks.

A Citizen au gratin a la chef? :drool:
  • Like 2

I got three cheeks.

... well, I'll have a slice without so much Citizen in it.
  • Like 2

I got three cheeks.

Look, could I have egg, bacon, spam and Citizen without the Citizen.
  • Like 2

I got three cheeks.

You're the first person to order spam for two years. :) All the Eskimos eat here is Citizen, Citizen...
  • Like 2

I got three cheeks.

You're the first person to order spam for two years. :) All the Eskimos eat here is Citizen, Citizen...

Oh if I may suggest, sir ... the Citizen à la reine, the sauce is one of the chefs most famous creations
  • Like 2

I got three cheeks.

Oh if I may suggest, sir ... the Citizen à la reine, the sauce is one of the chefs most famous creations

No, no, I don't really want that, Mr er...Mr... :unsure:
  • Like 2

I got three cheeks.

No, no, I don't really want that, Mr er...Mr... :unsure:

Oh! Call me 'The', for heaven's sake! :hi:
  • Like 2

No, I would rather go back to calling you Mrs. S.C.U.M., Mrs. S.C.U.M. :hug2:

It's soft and gentle, warm and yeilding, deeply lyrical and yet tender and frightened like a tiny whit rabbit :wub:
  • Like 2

No, I would rather go back to calling you Mrs. S.C.U.M., Mrs. S.C.U.M. :hug2:

It's soft and gentle, warm and yeilding, deeply lyrical and yet tender and frightened like a tiny whit rabbit :wub:

Well that's no ordinary rabbit. That's the most foul, cruel, and bad tempered rodent you ever set your eyes on. Edited by Citizen of the World
  • Like 2