And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

The owner is hiding in my bathroom. :bang bang: The owner was hiding in my bathroom.

'Ere, there's Alfred Lord Tennyson in the bathroom. :o

Sorry - Alfred Lord, who is evidently Lord Tennisball's son

They mean to win Wimbledon. :madra:
  • Like 2

The owner is hiding in my bathroom. :bang bang: The owner was hiding in my bathroom.

Likes games, likes games. Knew she would. Knew she would. Knew she would. Likes games, eh? She's been around, eh? Been around? ;)
  • Like 2

Likes games, likes games. Knew she would. Knew she would. Knew she would. Likes games, eh? She's been around, eh? Been around? ;)

she smells a bit but she has a heart of gold.

• Like 2

:no: She's so strict. She was on at me for giving dolly sentences, you know, specially in that arson case.
  • Like 2

:no: She's so strict. She was on at me for giving dolly sentences, you know, specially in that arson case.

I mean, how many of us can honestly say that at one time or another he hasn't set fire to some great public building. I know I have.
  • Like 2

I mean, how many of us can honestly say that at one time or another he hasn't set fire to some great public building. I know I have.

I'm sorry about that. Now the second architect is Mr. Wymer of Wymer and Dibble. :hi: :hi:
  • Like 2

I'm sorry about that. Now the second architect is Mr. Wymer of Wymer and Dibble. :hi: :hi:

All the kings said I was daft to build a castle in a swamp, but I built it all the same, just to show 'em.....It sank into the swamp. :facepalm:
  • Like 2

All the kings said I was daft to build a castle in a swamp, but I built it all the same, just to show 'em.....It sank into the swamp. :facepalm:

Well, I don't know about that, but it's bleeding damp.

• Like 2

Today they :gumby: :gumby: are off to hunt mosquitoes.
  • Like 2

Gervaise is in there trying to bash it to death with the butt of his rifle, and I think Nigel's in there with his bare hands, but they're not getting the results that they might, but it is a little bit misty today and they must be shooting from a range of at least one foot.
  • Like 2

Gervaise is in there trying to bash it to death with the butt of his rifle, and I think Nigel's in there with his bare hands, but they're not getting the results that they might, but it is a little bit misty today and they must be shooting from a range of at least one foot.

I always preferred the outdoor life. Hunting, shooting, fishing. Getting out there with a gun, slaughtering a few of God's creatures - that was the life. Charging about the moorland, blasting their heads off.
  • Like 2

I always preferred the outdoor life. Hunting, shooting, fishing. Getting out there with a gun, slaughtering a few of God's creatures - that was the life. Charging about the moorland, blasting their heads off.

'Tis but a scratch. :yay: I've had worse.
  • Like 2

he doesn't know when he's beaten, this boy, he doesn't know when he's winning either.
  • Like 2

he doesn't know when he's beaten, this boy, he doesn't know when he's winning either.

The winner was a Mr Blackhawkrush, who wins ten guineas and a visit to the Sailors Quarters. :clap:
  • Like 2

The winner was a Mr Blackhawkrush, who wins ten guineas and a visit to the Sailors Quarters. :clap:

wouldn't have got on one of our voyages - they were all dead butch
  • Like 2

Oh? My God, what a simply ghastly place. :coy:
  • Like 2

We've just had the outside painted with warm pus. It's very nice actually. It goes nicely with the vomit and catarrh we've got smeared all over the front door.
  • Like 2

We've just had the outside painted with warm pus. It's very nice actually. It goes nicely with the vomit and catarrh we've got smeared all over the front door.

Hello to you live from the Grillomat Snack Bar, Paignton. :hotdog: :hi: :burger:
  • Like 2

Sea, sand and sunshine make Paignton the queen of the English Riviera

Where gin and tonic jingle in a gyroscopic jubilee of something beginning with J. :martini:
  • Like 2

Where gin and tonic jingle in a gyroscopic jubilee of something beginning with J. :martini:

You're all bloody fancy talk since you left London.

Shi muska di scensand dravenka oblomov Engleska Solzhenitzhin. Forgive me if I continue in English in order to save time.
  • Like 2

Shi muska di scensand dravenka oblomov Engleska Solzhenitzhin. Forgive me if I continue in English in order to save time.

Like you say, sir. We'll be able to make time, eventually without to lose, sir, no.
  • Like 2

Like you say, sir. We'll be able to make time, eventually without to lose, sir, no.

Shut up! Shut up, you Englishman. You always talk, you Englishmen. You talk and you talk and you say ' let me tell you something' and 'I just wanna say this'. :eyeroll:
  • Like 2