And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

the warmest July weekend for nearly a year.

On tomorrow's chart, the picture is much the same. With this occluded front bringing drier, warmer weather. :sundog:

S'hot enough to boil a monkey's bum in 'ere, your Majesty,' he said, and she smiled quietly to herself.

If she weighs the same as a duck... she's made of wood!

There you go; can't be bad. :ebert:

I've got three children and I'm at my wits end. No job, no insurance, no money at all. I'm absolutely flat broke, I just don't know where to turn. I... I'm absolutely at the end of my tether. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sad/sad0001.gif

I feel the time has come to complain about people who make rash complaints without first making sure that those complaints are justified.

I thought you did that so well, Mr. Citizen. Could I have your autograph? :wub:

No one could read it and live ...

The sunsoot...the siunsiett...the sunset! The sunset...waas... :16ton:

:clap: How splendid it is to see the flower of TRF manhood wiping itself out with such pluck and tenacity. TRF need have no fear with leaders of this calibre. If only a few of the so-called working class would destroy themselves so sportingly.

One day you'll realize there's more to life than TRF. There's dirt, and smoke, and good honest sweat! :rage:

What's the point of going online if you're just another poking around in forums surrounded by sweaty mindless oafs from Vancouver and Chicago in their cloth caps and their cardigans and their transistor radios

It was the same with me. I mean there comes a time when you realize there's no good frittering your life away in idleness and trivial chit-chat. Where's your cave? :)

We have an eighteen-roomed villa overlooking Nice. :boo hiss:

These two old people are typical of the housing problem facing TRF's aged. :blah:
  • Like 2

On tomorrow's chart, the picture is much the same. With this occluded front bringing drier, warmer weather. :sundog:

S'hot enough to boil a monkey's bum in 'ere, your Majesty,' he said, and she smiled quietly to herself.

I've got three children and I'm at my wits end. No job, no insurance, no money at all. I'm absolutely flat broke, I just don't know where to turn. I... I'm absolutely at the end of my tether. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sad/sad0001.gif

I feel the time has come to complain about people who make rash complaints without first making sure that those complaints are justified.

:clap: How splendid it is to see the flower of TRF manhood wiping itself out with such pluck and tenacity. TRF need have no fear with leaders of this calibre. If only a few of the so-called working class would destroy themselves so sportingly.

One day you'll realize there's more to life than TRF. There's dirt, and smoke, and good honest sweat! :rage:

What's the point of going online if you're just another poking around in forums surrounded by sweaty mindless oafs from Vancouver and Chicago in their cloth caps and their cardigans and their transistor radios

It was the same with me. I mean there comes a time when you realize there's no good frittering your life away in idleness and trivial chit-chat. Where's your cave? :)

These two old people are typical of the housing problem facing TRF's aged. :blah:

I'm thirty-seven ... I'm not old.
  • Like 2

I agree with that completely. That's it, I'm getting out of this thread before it's too late. :16ton: Too late!
  • Like 2

I agree with that completely. That's it, I'm getting out of this thread before it's too late. :16ton: Too late!

Like you say, sir. We'll be able to make time, eventually without to lose, sir, no.
  • Like 2

Like you say, sir. We'll be able to make time, eventually without to lose, sir, no.

And the thing about saying the wrong word is a) I don't notice it, and b) sometimes orange water given bucket of plaster. :blink:
  • Like 2

And the thing about saying the wrong word is a) I don't notice it, and b) sometimes orange water given bucket of plaster. :blink:

You ought to go and see a psychiatrist. You're a loony. You might even need a new brain.
  • Like 2

It would cost as much as the entire gross national product of the United States of America from 1770 to the year 2000. :crazy:

Anyway, a week later they came back, said that the cheque had bounced and that I had to see Doug. :scared:
  • Like 2

It would cost as much as the entire gross national product of the United States of America from 1770 to the year 2000. :crazy:

Anyway, a week later they came back, said that the cheque had bounced and that I had to see Doug. :scared:

Your_Lion, I am the Chairman of a multi-million pound corporation and you are a very new chartered Accountant. Isn't it possible there may have been some mistake?

• Like 2

Your_Lion, I am the Chairman of a multi-million pound corporation and you are a very new chartered Accountant. Isn't it possible there may have been some mistake?

We've been having a wee bit of trouble with him :macallan: you know what I mean?
  • Like 2

We've been having a wee bit of trouble with him :macallan: you know what I mean?

Know what I mean? Know what I mean? Nudge nudge. Nudge nudge. Know what I mean? Say no more...know what I mean?
  • Like 2

Know what I mean? Know what I mean? Nudge nudge. Nudge nudge. Know what I mean? Say no more...know what I mean?

Sorry, old man, we don't understand your banter. :huh:
  • Like 2

Forty-two years I've been in the regular army and I've never heard that phrase. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/confused/confused0006.gif
  • Like 2

Forty-two years I've been in the regular army and I've never heard that phrase. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/confused/confused0006.gif

I see, well, you want our 'Life and Soul of the Party' tape then, I think.
  • Like 2

And I believe you're working on an anagram version of Shakespeare? :popcorn:
  • Like 2

No. I'm sick of it! I want to do something else. I want to make something of my life.

• Like 2

No. I'm sick of it! I want to do something else. I want to make something of my life.

You don't think it might be better if you worked your way towards lion taming, say, via banking?
  • Like 2

You don't think it might be better if you worked your way towards lion taming, say, via banking?

Great. We're losing the lion. Rewrite. Lose the lion everyone. That's fantastic.
  • Like 2

Great. We're losing the lion. Rewrite. Lose the lion everyone. That's fantastic.

Well it may be the end of that, but it's certainly far from the end of...well in fact it's the beginning...well not quite the beginning...well certainly nearer the beginning than the end. :yes:
  • Like 2

Well it may be the end of that, but it's certainly far from the end of...well in fact it's the beginning...well not quite the beginning...well certainly nearer the beginning than the end. :yes:

Sorry, loves, sorry, the thread's is too long this week and this post's been cut.
  • Like 2

Sorry, loves, sorry, the thread's is too long this week and this post's been cut.

Cut, cut, cut, blood, spurt, artery, murder, Hitchcock, Psycho...
  • Like 2

A love story. David Hemmings as a hippy Gestapo officer. A family picture. A comedy. :ebert:
  • Like 2

A love story. David Hemmings as a hippy Gestapo officer. A family picture. A comedy. :ebert:

In this performance the part of David Hemmings will be played by a piece of wood.
  • Like 2

In this performance the part of David Hemmings will be played by a piece of wood.

She fine actress. She makes interpretation heap subtle. She heap good diction and timing. :wub:
  • Like 2

She fine actress. She makes interpretation heap subtle. She heap good diction and timing. :wub:

She's a good Sheila, Bruce and not at all stuck up.
  • Like 2