And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Und Bridgewater ist die letzte fuhlung das wir haben in Somerset! :madra:

And we soon had the joke by January, in a form which our troops couldn't understand but which the Germans could.

Ha, ha, ha, very good. Ha, ha, ha, very good. What a good punchline. Pity we missed that.

For those of you who may have just missed "MPFC", here it is again... :moon: :facepalm: :gumby: :eh: :LOL:

Bloody repeats :rage:

I certainly wouldn't say that I was stuck in a rut... stuck in a rut ... stuck in a rut... stuck in a rut...

Right! I'll just test your reflexes: :moon: Right, everything seems to be OK.

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me? I am no longer infected. :coy:

Your_Lion! How dare you! How could you do this to me, Your_Lion, after all we've been through? :boohoo: Dammit, I love you.

Oh dear. I had my heart set on a church wedding.

Shouldn't you call the Church Police? :smash:

I didn't join the police force just to wear the helmets you know. That just happens to be one of the little perks. There are plenty of jobs where I could have worn a helmet, but not such a nice helmet
  • Like 2

And we soon had the joke by January, in a form which our troops couldn't understand but which the Germans could.

Ha, ha, ha, very good. Ha, ha, ha, very good. What a good punchline. Pity we missed that.

For those of you who may have just missed "MPFC", here it is again... :moon: :facepalm: :gumby: :eh: :LOL:

I certainly wouldn't say that I was stuck in a rut... stuck in a rut ... stuck in a rut... stuck in a rut...

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me? I am no longer infected. :coy:

Your_Lion! How dare you! How could you do this to me, Your_Lion, after all we've been through? :boohoo: Dammit, I love you.

I didn't join the police force just to wear the helmets you know. That just happens to be one of the little perks. There are plenty of jobs where I could have worn a helmet, but not such a nice helmet

I've got a hat. A lion taming hat. A hat with 'lion tamer' on it. I got it at Harrods. And it lights up saying 'lion tamer' in great big neon letters, so that you can tame them after dark when they're less stroppy.
  • Like 2

I've got a hat. A lion taming hat. A hat with 'lion tamer' on it. I got it at Harrods. And it lights up saying 'lion tamer' in great big neon letters, so that you can tame them after dark when they're less stroppy.

Well, Kirkie, doll, there are no lions in the Antarctic, baby.
  • Like 2

Fine, fine. Well, um... adopt, adapt and improve....Just a pair of knickers then please.
  • Like 2

Fine, fine. Well, um... adopt, adapt and improve....Just a pair of knickers then please.

The Rush Forum would like to apologize for the poor quality of the writing in that post. It is not TRF policy to get easy laughs with words like bum, knickers, botty or wee-wees. Edited by Citizen of the World
  • Like 2

The Rush Forum would like to apologize for the poor quality of the writing in that post. It is not BBC policy to get easy laughs with words like bum, knickers, botty or wee-wees.

And Tchaikovsky's naughty bits, :tsk: which were extremely naughty for his time.
  • Like 2

The Rush Forum would like to apologize for the poor quality of the writing in that post. It is not BBC policy to get easy laughs with words like bum, knickers, botty or wee-wees.

And Tchaikovsky's naughty bits, :tsk: which were extremely naughty for his time.

Composer? Huh! I wouldn't wish it on my son. He's a sensitive boy, already. I'd rather he was a sewage attendant or a ratcatcher.
  • Like 2

Composer? Huh! I wouldn't wish it on my son. He's a sensitive boy, already. I'd rather he was a sewage attendant or a ratcatcher.

Banking, that's a man's life, isn't it? Banking, travel, excitement, adventure, thrills, decisions affecting people's lives. :16ton:
  • Like 2

Banking, that's a man's life, isn't it? Banking, travel, excitement, adventure, thrills, decisions affecting people's lives. :16ton:

Well, it's a difficult decision. But in accordance with our traditional principles of free enterprise and healthy competition I'm going to ask the two of you to fight to the death. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/fighting/fighting0074.gif
  • Like 2

Well, it's a difficult decision. But in accordance with our traditional principles of free enterprise and healthy competition I'm going to ask the two of you to fight to the death. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/fighting/fighting0074.gif

Mr. Death is a reaper. The Grim Reaper. Hardly surprising, in this weather. :joker:
  • Like 2

the warmest July weekend for nearly a year.

On tomorrow's chart, the picture is much the same. With this occluded front bringing drier, warmer weather. :sundog:
  • Like 2

On tomorrow's chart, the picture is much the same. With this occluded front bringing drier, warmer weather. :sundog:

S'hot enough to boil a monkey's bum in 'ere, your Majesty,' he said, and she smiled quietly to herself.
  • Like 2

S'hot enough to boil a monkey's bum in 'ere, your Majesty,' he said, and she smiled quietly to herself.

If she weighs the same as a duck... she's made of wood!
  • Like 2

There you go; can't be bad. :ebert:
  • Like 2

I've got three children and I'm at my wits end. No job, no insurance, no money at all. I'm absolutely flat broke, I just don't know where to turn. I... I'm absolutely at the end of my tether. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sad/sad0001.gif
  • Like 2

I've got three children and I'm at my wits end. No job, no insurance, no money at all. I'm absolutely flat broke, I just don't know where to turn. I... I'm absolutely at the end of my tether. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sad/sad0001.gif

I feel the time has come to complain about people who make rash complaints without first making sure that those complaints are justified.
  • Like 2

I feel the time has come to complain about people who make rash complaints without first making sure that those complaints are justified.

I thought you did that so well, Mr. Citizen. Could I have your autograph? :wub:
  • Like 2

No one could read it and live ...
  • Like 2

The sunsoot...the siunsiett...the sunset! The sunset...waas... :16ton:
  • Like 2

:clap: How splendid it is to see the flower of TRF manhood wiping itself out with such pluck and tenacity. TRF need have no fear with leaders of this calibre. If only a few of the so-called working class would destroy themselves so sportingly.
  • Like 2

:clap: How splendid it is to see the flower of TRF manhood wiping itself out with such pluck and tenacity. TRF need have no fear with leaders of this calibre. If only a few of the so-called working class would destroy themselves so sportingly.

One day you'll realize there's more to life than TRF. There's dirt, and smoke, and good honest sweat! :rage:
  • Like 2

One day you'll realize there's more to life than TRF. There's dirt, and smoke, and good honest sweat! :rage:

What's the point of going online if you're just another poking around in forums surrounded by sweaty mindless oafs from Vancouver and Chicago in their cloth caps and their cardigans and their transistor radios
  • Like 2

What's the point of going online if you're just another poking around in forums surrounded by sweaty mindless oafs from Vancouver and Chicago in their cloth caps and their cardigans and their transistor radios

It was the same with me. I mean there comes a time when you realize there's no good frittering your life away in idleness and trivial chit-chat. Where's your cave? :)
  • Like 2

It was the same with me. I mean there comes a time when you realize there's no good frittering your life away in idleness and trivial chit-chat. Where's your cave? :)

We have an eighteen-roomed villa overlooking Nice. :boo hiss:
  • Like 2