And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

He used to ram things up their ...

You will find yourself in gladiator school vewy quickly with wotten behavior like that. :tsk:

With a melon!? :huh:

:tsk: With shallots, mushrooms and garlic.

Well, it's got some rat in it.

Oh, very good restaurant. Three stars, you know. :ebert:

Yes, for an evening you will never forget - it's the La Gondola Restaurant, Chelsea, Parkhurst, Dartmoor and the Scrubs.

Thrown into Russian cell. Severely damaged my Mars bar. Shall I ever see Bude Bus station again?

Oh, you'll probably get away with crucifixion. :)

Thank you, blackhawkrush. And now time for this week's request death. For Mr and Mrs Violet Stebbings of 23 Wolverston Road, Hull, the death of Mr Bruce Foster of Guildford. :clap:
  • Like 2

You will find yourself in gladiator school vewy quickly with wotten behavior like that. :tsk:

Yes, for an evening you will never forget - it's the La Gondola Restaurant, Chelsea, Parkhurst, Dartmoor and the Scrubs.

Thrown into Russian cell. Severely damaged my Mars bar. Shall I ever see Bude Bus station again?

Thank you, blackhawkrush. And now time for this week's request death. For Mr and Mrs Violet Stebbings of 23 Wolverston Road, Hull, the death of Mr Bruce Foster of Guildford. :clap:

How could anyone shoot himself and then hide the gun without first cancelling his reservation?
  • Like 2

How could anyone shoot himself and then hide the gun without first cancelling his reservation?

Right let's reconstruct the crime. Just sit down there. Right now we'll pretend the lights have gone out. Citizen, you scream. Somebody shoots you http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/fighting/fighting0005.gif and the door opens...
  • Like 2

Right let's reconstruct the crime. Just sit down there. Right now we'll pretend the lights have gone out. Citizen, you scream. Somebody shoots you http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/fighting/fighting0005.gif and the door opens...

Waaaagh!
  • Like 2

Waaaagh!

Episode two of "The Death of Mary, Queen of Scots" can be heard on Radio Four almost immediately. :popcorn:
  • Like 2

Waaaagh!

Episode two of "The Death of Mary, Queen of Scots" can be heard on Radio Four almost immediately. :popcorn:

I bet they won't play this song on the radio

I bet you they won't play this new #*&%$ song

It's not that it's #*&%$ or #*&%$ controversial

Just that the #*&%$ing words are awfully strong

• Like 2

Waaaagh!

Semprini!? :o
  • Like 2

Waaaagh!

Well done Your_Lion, or, as the Italians would say: 'Molto bene, Il tuo_Leone'.
  • Like 2

Waaaagh!

Don't say the kid's name, vic! :16ton: We was too late. The Rev. Citizen saw the light.
  • Like 2

Waaaagh!

Don't say the kid's name, vic! :16ton: We was too late. The Rev. Citizen saw the light.

We did think once of having it changed by deed-poll, you know - to Watson or something like that. But A Snivelling Little Rat-Faced Watson's just as bad eh?
  • Like 2

Waaaagh!

We did think once of having it changed by deed-poll, you know - to Watson or something like that. But A Snivelling Little Rat-Faced Watson's just as bad eh?

It's not as bad as that.
  • Like 2

Waaaagh!

It's not as bad as that.

Just as in Brotherhood, but with PI instead of the BRO and no HOOD. :yes:
  • Like 2

That's going to cause a little confusion. Mind if we call you 'Bruce' to keep it clear?
  • Like 2

That's going to cause a little confusion. Mind if we call you 'Bruce' to keep it clear?

Bruce has personally converted ninety-two people, twenty-five inside the distance. :fistbump:
  • Like 2

Bruce has personally converted ninety-two people, twenty-five inside the distance. :fistbump:

Every morning, he jogs the forty-seven miles from his two-bedroomed, eight-bathroom, six-up-two-down, three-to-go-house in Reigate, to the Government's Pesticide Research Centre at Shoreham
  • Like 2

Every morning, he jogs the forty-seven miles from his two-bedroomed, eight-bathroom, six-up-two-down, three-to-go-house in Reigate, to the Government's Pesticide Research Centre at Shoreham

It's a success. The mosquito now is dead. But Roy must make sure. :bang bang:
  • Like 2

That'll teach you to play hard to get. There, poor Flopsy's dead. And never called me mother. And soon ... you will all be dead, dead, dead, dead. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/character/character0133.gif
  • Like 2

That'll teach you to play hard to get. There, poor Flopsy's dead. And never called me mother. And soon ... you will all be dead, dead, dead, dead. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/character/character0133.gif

That's all right - you can put the dead Citizen in the spare room on top of the dung.
  • Like 2

That's all right - you can put the dead Citizen in the spare room on top of the dung.

No, no, of course not. Our bed is plenty big enough for three... :coy:
  • Like 2

And now the 10 seconds of sex...

All right. You can stop now.

• Like 2

But I was just getting interested! Oh, come on! Oh, this...this is ridiculous! :rage:
  • Like 2

But I was just getting interested! Oh, come on! Oh, this...this is ridiculous! :rage:

I'm more interesting than a wet pussycat.
  • Like 2

But you see, your report here says that you are an extremely dull person. :unsure:
  • Like 2

But you see, your report here says that you are an extremely dull person. :unsure:

His best friend is a tree, and in his spare time he's a stockbroker. :|
  • Like 2

His best friend is a tree, and in his spare time he's a stockbroker. :|

Well, er, thanks Tree. I've got to pay the rent. :cool:
  • Like 2