And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

The Garibaldi family of Droitwich in Worcestershire. :notworthy:

Filling the bloody world up with bloody people they can't afford to bloody feed. :rage:

There is only me, sir. :blink:

Where's all the others, then?

They must have crawled through here, and made their escape through 'Soft Toys'.

They were wearing masks and making silly noises and one of them pretended to be the manager.

just us being so close together for so many months in the soft-toy department and yet never daring to...

...put more things on top of other things. :drool:

The on-site building techniques involve the construction of twelve-foot walling blocks by a crowd of farmhands from 'Tess of the D'Urbervilles' supervised by the genial landlady, Mrs Jupp, from Samuel Butler's 'Way of All Flesh'.

Well, at least the poet's been installed, then. :blah:

Can I have fifty pounds to mend the shed?

I'm right on my uppers.

I can pay you back

When this postal order comes from Australia.

Honestly.

Hope the bladder trouble's getting better.

Love, Ewan.

It's from the Kremlin! :scared: The Central Committee!

there were several votes on the Committee for a staging of Herr Willi Brandt's visit to East Germany, but we've settled instead for a dramatization of the first heart transplant.

Ooh! We forgot the anesthetic! :bang bang: :heart:

it's all a mistake. It's a real pain in the sphincter!

Mr. Frampton, will you take your trousers down? :popcorn:

It's a man's life taking your clothes off in public

I am not a man, you silly billy. :coy: Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 2

Filling the bloody world up with bloody people they can't afford to bloody feed. :rage:

They were wearing masks and making silly noises and one of them pretended to be the manager.

just us being so close together for so many months in the soft-toy department and yet never daring to...

The on-site building techniques involve the construction of twelve-foot walling blocks by a crowd of farmhands from 'Tess of the D'Urbervilles' supervised by the genial landlady, Mrs Jupp, from Samuel Butler's 'Way of All Flesh'.

I'm right on my uppers.

I can pay you back

Honestly.

Love, Ewan.

there were several votes on the Committee for a staging of Herr Willi Brandt's visit to East Germany, but we've settled instead for a dramatization of the first heart transplant.

I am not a man, you silly billy. :coy:

He loved the life of the sea and he loved to hang out down by the pier where the men dressed as ladies... http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/evil/evilgrin0039.gif
  • Like 2

I'm right on my uppers.

I can pay you back

Honestly.

Love, Ewan.

He loved the life of the sea and he loved to hang out down by the pier where the men dressed as ladies... http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/evil/evilgrin0039.gif

What are thou reading, fair one? I can see 'tis something. :tsk:
  • Like 2

I'm right on my uppers.

I can pay you back

Honestly.

Love, Ewan.

'Rarnaby Budge' by Charles Dikkens. That's Dikkens with two Ks, the well-known Dutch author.
  • Like 2

I'm right on my uppers.

I can pay you back

Honestly.

Love, Ewan.

'Rarnaby Budge' by Charles Dikkens. That's Dikkens with two Ks, the well-known Dutch author.

In Holland, in the early part of the fifteenth century there were declining moral values in age of increasing social betterment. :|
  • Like 2

In Holland, in the early part of the fifteenth century there were declining moral values in age of increasing social betterment. :|

Those spotty continental boys will soon have to look out for Mrs Britain http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/sign0109.gif
  • Like 2

Those spotty continental boys will soon have to look out for Mrs Britain http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/sign0109.gif

I'm not having my house filled with filthy perverts! :bang bang:
  • Like 2

We have some film now taken of one of the notorious weekend TRF parties, where these disgusting little perverts meet.
  • Like 2

We have some film now taken of one of the notorious weekend TRF parties, where these disgusting little perverts meet.

Goose! Goose! Goose...kiss...er...put your hand on my thigh. :blush:
  • Like 2

Edited by Citizen of the World

Would you mind terribly if I hold your hand?
  • Like 2

All right. This is a raid. My name is Superintendent 73 and this is Sergeant GhostGirl. :hi: :hi:
  • Like 2

All right. This is a raid. My name is Superintendent 73 and this is Sergeant GhostGirl. :hi: :hi:

I have reason to believe that there are certain substances on the premises.
  • Like 2

And their power is growing daily and when these admins roll their sleeves up its arms all the way. :scared:
  • Like 2

And their power is growing daily and when these admins roll their sleeves up its arms all the way. :scared:

Some of them were eight foot tall. Can you imagine that. Eight foot of admin. Not one on another's shoulders, oh no - eight foot of solid admin. That's what I call tall.
  • Like 2

Some of them were eight foot tall. Can you imagine that. Eight foot of admin. Not one on another's shoulders, oh no - eight foot of solid admin. That's what I call tall.

I've always personally admired them, perhaps more deeply, more strongly, more abjectly than ever before. :notworthy:
  • Like 2

I've always personally admired them, perhaps more deeply, more strongly, more abjectly than ever before. :notworthy:

Oh, most magnificent and merciful administrators, masters of the universe, protectors of the meek, whose noses we are not worthy to pick and whose very feces are an untrammelled delight
  • Like 2

Oh, most magnificent and merciful administrators, masters of the universe, protectors of the meek, whose noses we are not worthy to pick and whose very feces are an untrammelled delight

Have you finished in there yet? :wub:
  • Like 2

Forgive us, O 73, for this, our dreadful toadying, and barefaced flattery. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/innocent/innocent0001.gif
  • Like 2

Forgive us, O 73, for this, our dreadful toadying, and barefaced flattery. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/innocent/innocent0001.gif

Ken 73 Buddha, a smile, two bangs and a religion. :angel:
  • Like 2

Our religion is the first Church to cater for the naughty type of person. If you'd like a bit of 'love-your-neighbour' - and who doesn't now and again - then see Vera and Ciceley during the hymns. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/evil/evilgrin0039.gif
  • Like 2

Our religion is the first Church to cater for the naughty type of person. If you'd like a bit of 'love-your-neighbour' - and who doesn't now and again - then see Vera and Ciceley during the hymns. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/evil/evilgrin0039.gif

Right, do you four boys take these two girls to be your seven brides? :cheerleader: :cheerleader:
  • Like 2

Right, do you four boys take these two girls to be your seven brides? :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Well, things turned out all right in the end, but you musn't ask how 'cos it's naughty.
  • Like 2

Well, things turned out all right in the end, but you musn't ask how 'cos it's naughty.

Now I'm going to ask you that question once more, and if you say "no" I'm going to shoot you through the head. :bang bang: :yay:
  • Like 2

Now I'm going to ask you that question once more, and if you say "no" I'm going to shoot you through the head. :bang bang: :yay:

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's a yes-man!
  • Like 2