And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

...and putting the view of the Church of England, the very late Prebendary Reverend Ross. :angel:

God exists by two falls to a submission.

Right! Arthur, King of the Britons, your knights of the Round Table shall have a task to make them an example in these dark times. :cosmo:

Good. Good. We don't want anyone to think we're chicken.

I have this terrible un-un-uncontrollable fear whenever I see hair. :scared:

Just a minute - someone told you we all had toupees? :LOLsign: :LOLsign: :LOLsign:

Now, let's get one thing quite clear. I most definitely told you!

Now look here, Mr. Citizen...It's perfectly easy for somebody just to come along here to the TRF simply claiming that they have a bit to spare in the botty department, but the point is Mr. Citizen, New World Women need proof. :cheerleader:

:moon: We'll be showing you more of that later in the thread...unless we hear from Charles or Michael.

I think that the Michael Ellis character was a little overdone. :o :moon: :o

All our patients here are suffering from severe over-acting. When they're brought in they're all really over the top. And it's our job to try and treat the condition of over-acting ...

...first with bombs and rockets destroying their homes, and mowing them down with machine guns. Er, and then of course releasing the vultures. :drool:

A lot of people have asked us why we don't use fly spray. Well, where's the sport in that?

It will give hundreds of lower-paid workers a good laugh. :yes:

Now, nobody likes a good laugh more than I do...except perhaps my wife and some of her friends...oh yes and Captain Johnston. Come to think of it most people like a good laugh more than I do.

I'm sorry Mr. Johnson, he's a bit on edge. He hasn't slept since 1945. :|
  • Like 2

...and putting the view of the Church of England, the very late Prebendary Reverend Ross. :angel:

Right! Arthur, King of the Britons, your knights of the Round Table shall have a task to make them an example in these dark times. :cosmo:

Just a minute - someone told you we all had toupees? :LOLsign: :LOLsign: :LOLsign:

Now look here, Mr. Citizen...It's perfectly easy for somebody just to come along here to the TRF simply claiming that they have a bit to spare in the botty department, but the point is Mr. Citizen, New World Women need proof. :cheerleader:

:moon: We'll be showing you more of that later in the thread...unless we hear from Charles or Michael.

All our patients here are suffering from severe over-acting. When they're brought in they're all really over the top. And it's our job to try and treat the condition of over-acting ...

...first with bombs and rockets destroying their homes, and mowing them down with machine guns. Er, and then of course releasing the vultures. :drool:

A lot of people have asked us why we don't use fly spray. Well, where's the sport in that?

Now, nobody likes a good laugh more than I do...except perhaps my wife and some of her friends...oh yes and Captain Johnston. Come to think of it most people like a good laugh more than I do.

I sleep all night and I work all day
  • Like 2

Well, he finds it very difficult to get to sleep on his own, so I said he could sleep with us.
  • Like 2

Well, he finds it very difficult to get to sleep on his own, so I said he could sleep with us.

Go away, you silly little bleeder. I am having another man. :moon:
  • Like 2

Well, things turned out all right in the end, but you musn't ask how 'cos it's naughty
  • Like 2

Well, things turned out all right in the end, but you musn't ask how 'cos it's naughty

You say anything about that and I'll do you for treason. :tsk:
  • Like 2

Get back in the cupboard you pantomimetic royal person. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/fighting/fighting0056.gif
  • Like 2

Get back in the cupboard you pantomimetic royal person. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/fighting/fighting0056.gif

Well, we must away now or we shall be late for the races. God bless you alles. :outtahere:
  • Like 2

Well, we must away now or we shall be late for the races. God bless you alles. :outtahere:

Well here at Epsom we take up the running with fifty yards of this mile and a half race to go and it's the wash basin in the lead from WC Pedestal. Tucked in nicely there is the sofa going very well with Joanna Southcott's box making a good run from hat stand on the rails, and the standard lamp is failing fast but it's wash basin definitely taking up the running now being strongly pressed by ... At the post it's the wash basin from WC then sofa, hat stand, standard lamp and lastly Joanna Southcott's box.
  • Like 2

Well here at Epsom we take up the running with fifty yards of this mile and a half race to go and it's the wash basin in the lead from WC Pedestal. Tucked in nicely there is the sofa going very well with Joanna Southcott's box making a good run from hat stand on the rails, and the standard lamp is failing fast but it's wash basin definitely taking up the running now being strongly pressed by ... At the post it's the wash basin from WC then sofa, hat stand, standard lamp and lastly Joanna Southcott's box.

No, it was Pandora's box, wasn't it? :unsure:
  • Like 2

Pandora's box was removed, leaving the wall box in Esher Road as the only box for the Ulverston Road area.
  • Like 2

Pandora's box was removed, leaving the wall box in Esher Road as the only box for the Ulverston Road area.

...and three men to a caber. :wtf:
  • Like 2

men are being trained for the British Army's first Kamikaze Regiment, the Queen's Own McKamikaze Highlanders
  • Like 2

men are being trained for the British Army's first Kamikaze Regiment, the Queen's Own McKamikaze Highlanders

Er, I'll have a whiskey to start with. :macallan: Aye!
  • Like 2

Well you see Scottishness starts with little things like that, and works up. You see, people don't just turn into a Scotsman for no reason at all...
  • Like 2

Well you see Scottishness starts with little things like that, and works up. You see, people don't just turn into a Scotsman for no reason at all...

If you don't mind leaving a piece of skin off the back of the scalp just here. :bitchslap: It's just for identification.
  • Like 2

If you don't mind leaving a piece of skin off the back of the scalp just here. :bitchslap: It's just for identification.

Having once identified a mason, immediate steps must be taken to isolate him from the general public.
  • Like 2

Having once identified a mason, immediate steps must be taken to isolate him from the general public.

The general public's not going to understand this, are they?
  • Like 2

All we bloody want is a little bit of bloody consultation! :codger: :codger: :codger:
  • Like 2

All we bloody want is a little bit of bloody consultation! :codger: :codger: :codger:

The very idea of consulting a professional marital adviser has always been of the greatest repugnance to me, although far be it from me to impugn the nature of your trade or profession.
  • Like 2

The very idea of consulting a professional marital adviser has always been of the greatest repugnance to me, although far be it from me to impugn the nature of your trade or profession.

I assure you that I am a completely bona fide psychiatrist. Edited by Citizen of the World
  • Like 2

I assure you that I am a completely bona fide psychiatrist.

Ah, good morning. I'm afraid our regular psychiatrist hasn't come round this morning ... and I've got an ego block which is in turn making my wife over-assertive and getting us both into a state of depressive neurosis. :wacko:
  • Like 2

Ah, good morning. I'm afraid our regular psychiatrist hasn't come round this morning ... and I've got an ego block which is in turn making my wife over-assertive and getting us both into a state of depressive neurosis. :wacko:

They're not even married or anything, they're not even divorced. :huh:
  • Like 2

She's got a big bottom.
  • Like 2

She's got a big bottom.

50% bonus in the region of what you say. We go cycling together. :drool:
  • Like 2