Monty Python

• Please log in to reply
8527 replies to this topic

#5541 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 24847 posts
  • Interests:Chicago Blackhawks. Detroit Redwings. Guess which one I lied about.

Posted 02 February 2017 - 08:34 PM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 02 February 2017 - 03:28 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 02 February 2017 - 03:25 PM, said:

View PostYour_Lion, on 02 February 2017 - 01:51 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 02 February 2017 - 01:29 PM, said:

View PostCitizen of the World, on 02 February 2017 - 12:51 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 01 February 2017 - 09:03 PM, said:

View PostCitizen of the World, on 01 February 2017 - 07:34 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 01 February 2017 - 09:46 AM, said:

View PostYour_Lion, on 01 February 2017 - 06:28 AM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 31 January 2017 - 10:47 AM, said:

View PostYour_Lion, on 31 January 2017 - 05:59 AM, said:

View PostCitizen of the World, on 30 January 2017 - 05:13 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 30 January 2017 - 03:57 PM, said:

I came all the way from Oslo to do this program. I'm a professor of archaeology. I'm an expert in ancient civilizations. It's nothing to do with archaeology.  :moon:
Highlights of that post will be discussed later by Lord George-Brown, ex-Foreign Secretary, Mr. Sven Olafson, the ex-Norwegian Minster of Finance, Sir Charles Ollendorff, ex-Chairman of the Norwegian Trades Council, Mr. Hamish McLavell, the Mayor of Wick, the nearest large town to Norway, Mrs. Betty Norday, whose name sounds remarkably like Norway, Mr. Brian Waynor, whose name is an anagram of Norway, Mr. and Mrs. Ford, whose name sounds like Fjord, of which there are a lot in Norway, Ron and Christine Boslo
:tsk: We could sit around here all day talking, passing resolutions, making clever speeches. It's not going to shift one Roman soldier!
Gonerelli, the huge Italian defender, was sent off in Turin for having his sitting and dining room knocked through to form an open living area. :ebert:
These two old people are typical of the housing problem facing Britain's aged. :blah:
Yes, we received a note from the Council saying that if we ceased to believe in this building, it would fall down. :codger: :codger:
Tonight 'Spectrum' examines the whole question of frothing and falling, coughing and calling, screaming and bawling, walling and stalling, galling and mauling, palling and hauling, trawling and squalling and zalling.
Well, we'll be taking you back there as soon as there are any developments. So, we'll be back again in just a few years. :popcorn:
I'm going to have a baby in a few years
It is symbolic of his struggle against reality. :eyeroll:
Well, I gave him my baby to kiss and he bit it on the head. :o
He's got huge, sharp - he can leap about - look at the bones!  :scared:
If we took the bones out it wouldn't be crunchy would it?
Why can't she have egg, bacon, spam and sausage? :huh:

Sponsored Post

#5542 Your_Lion

Your_Lion

Professor Gumby

• Members
  • 64685 posts
  • Interests:All I ever really wanted to do was play the guitar 'n bend the string like "Reent-toont-teent-toont-teenooneenoonee"

Posted 03 February 2017 - 06:10 AM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 02 February 2017 - 08:34 PM, said:

I came all the way from Oslo to do this program. I'm a professor of archaeology. I'm an expert in ancient civilizations. It's nothing to do with archaeology.  :moon:
Highlights of that post will be discussed later by Lord George-Brown, ex-Foreign Secretary, Mr. Sven Olafson, the ex-Norwegian Minster of Finance, Sir Charles Ollendorff, ex-Chairman of the Norwegian Trades Council, Mr. Hamish McLavell, the Mayor of Wick, the nearest large town to Norway, Mrs. Betty Norday, whose name sounds remarkably like Norway, Mr. Brian Waynor, whose name is an anagram of Norway, Mr. and Mrs. Ford, whose name sounds like Fjord, of which there are a lot in Norway, Ron and Christine Boslo
:tsk: We could sit around here all day talking, passing resolutions, making clever speeches. It's not going to shift one Roman soldier!
Gonerelli, the huge Italian defender, was sent off in Turin for having his sitting and dining room knocked through to form an open living area. :ebert:
These two old people are typical of the housing problem facing Britain's aged. :blah:
Yes, we received a note from the Council saying that if we ceased to believe in this building, it would fall down. :codger: :codger:
Tonight 'Spectrum' examines the whole question of frothing and falling, coughing and calling, screaming and bawling, walling and stalling, galling and mauling, palling and hauling, trawling and squalling and zalling.
Well, we'll be taking you back there as soon as there are any developments. So, we'll be back again in just a few years. :popcorn:
Well, Citizen's having a lot of mental difficulties with his breakfasts, but this is temperament, caused by a small particle of brain in his skull, and once we've removed that he'll be perfectly all right.

#5543 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 4819 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 09:14 AM

View PostYour_Lion, on 03 February 2017 - 06:10 AM, said:

Well, Citizen's having a lot of mental difficulties with his breakfasts, but this is temperament, caused by a small particle of brain in his skull, and once we've removed that he'll be perfectly all right.
Gloves ... glasses... moustache... handkerchief... :gumby:  I'm going to operate!!

#5544 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 24847 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 01:44 PM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 03 February 2017 - 09:14 AM, said:

Gloves ... glasses... moustache... handkerchief... :gumby:  I'm going to operate!!
Were you successful, Sir John?   :unsure:

#5545 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 4819 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 02:40 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 03 February 2017 - 01:44 PM, said:

It was a fantastic success. Over sixty thousand times as powerful as Britain's great pre-war joke ...

#5546 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 24847 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 02:58 PM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 03 February 2017 - 02:40 PM, said:

It was a fantastic success. Over sixty thousand times as powerful as Britain's great pre-war joke ...
My congratulations, Wilde. The whole of London's talking about you. :rage: :bitchslap: :nya nya:

#5547 Your_Lion

Your_Lion

Professor Gumby

• Members
  • 64685 posts
  • Interests:All I ever really wanted to do was play the guitar 'n bend the string like "Reent-toont-teent-toont-teenooneenoonee"

Posted 03 February 2017 - 03:39 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 03 February 2017 - 02:58 PM, said:

My congratulations, Wilde. The whole of London's talking about you. :rage: :bitchslap: :nya nya:
Wow! I bet they are. I bet they are. I bet they're really scared. Do we have any figures on how scared they are?

#5548 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 24847 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 04:15 PM

View PostYour_Lion, on 03 February 2017 - 03:39 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 03 February 2017 - 02:58 PM, said:

Wow! I bet they are. I bet they are. I bet they're really scared. Do we have any figures on how scared they are?
This column represents 23% of the population, this column represents 28% of the population, and this column represents 43% of the population. :crazy:

#5549 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 4819 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 04:24 PM

I think all right thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I'm certainly not! And I'm sick and tired of being told that I am.

#5550 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 24847 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 05:54 PM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 03 February 2017 - 04:24 PM, said:

I think all right thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I'm certainly not! And I'm sick and tired of being told that I am.
Well, that's extremely interesting, thank you for coming along on the show tonight, Mr. Stools.  :16ton:

#5551 Your_Lion

Your_Lion

Professor Gumby

• Members
  • 64685 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 06:25 AM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 03 February 2017 - 05:54 PM, said:

Well, that's extremely interesting, thank you for coming along on the show tonight, Mr. Stools.  :16ton:
But remember if you've enjoyed watching the show just half as much as we've enjoyed doing it, then we've enjoyed it twice as much as you. Ha, ha, ha. Posted Image

#5552 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 24847 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 12:26 PM

View PostYour_Lion, on 04 February 2017 - 06:25 AM, said:

But remember if you've enjoyed watching the show just half as much as we've enjoyed doing it, then we've enjoyed it twice as much as you. Ha, ha, ha. Posted Image
Well, I can't make up my mind about this show. I mean, Citizen was appalling. He was dirty, smelly and distasteful, and I liked him very much, but... :sigh:

#5553 Your_Lion

Your_Lion

Professor Gumby

• Members
  • 64685 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 12:41 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 04 February 2017 - 12:26 PM, said:

Well, I can't make up my mind about this show. I mean, Citizen was appalling. He was dirty, smelly and distasteful, and I liked him very much, but... :sigh:
...he spoilt an otherwise impeccably choreographed rape scene by his unscheduled appearance and persistent cries of "What's all this then?".

#5554 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 24847 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 01:24 PM

View PostYour_Lion, on 04 February 2017 - 12:41 PM, said:

...he spoilt an otherwise impeccably choreographed rape scene by his unscheduled appearance and persistent cries of "What's all this then?".
Those who were left alive at the end got their money back.  :cool:

#5555 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 4819 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 09:39 AM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 04 February 2017 - 01:24 PM, said:

And I changed my pet snake, and I changed my Robin Day tie.

#5556 Your_Lion

Your_Lion

Professor Gumby

• Members
  • 64685 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 10:41 AM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 06 February 2017 - 09:39 AM, said:

Two ex-army greatcoats and the alarm clock and a table lamp, for two coffees and biscuits. :coffee:  :coffee:

#5557 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 4819 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 12:58 PM

View PostYour_Lion, on 06 February 2017 - 10:41 AM, said:

Two ex-army greatcoats and the alarm clock and a table lamp, for two coffees and biscuits. :coffee:  :coffee:
I'll be the alarm clock. When I go off, look at me and use the phrase.

#5558 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 24847 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 03:34 PM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 06 February 2017 - 12:58 PM, said:

"One on't cross beams gone owt askew on treddle."   :blah:

#5559 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 4819 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 05:31 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 06 February 2017 - 03:34 PM, said:

Excuse me sir, but, er, why the funny voice?

#5560 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 24847 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 06:18 PM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 06 February 2017 - 05:31 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 06 February 2017 - 03:34 PM, said:

Excuse me sir, but, er, why the funny voice?
He's a small man about this high :16ton: with a high-pitched voice.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users