And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Yes, it's the store's rag week. The senior staff don't join in much. :P :codger: :P

Why does the senior personnel all bear the names of Hollywood film stars of the forties :huh:

They mean to win Wimbledon

I don't think they can be really fancying their chances against the London :moon: :drool: :moon: Pooves on Saturday.

'tis a story of a man's great love for his... fellow men.

No. I don't know that bit. Do the bit about 'Alas poor Yorick.' :popcorn:

What? It's acting innit? Well I'm a plumber. I can't act. :huh:

Right, just the man. How much do you charge...excellent. Right. I want you to go along to see the wife. Give her a full examination. :hug2:

Blimey. Whatever did I give the wife?
  • Like 2

Yes, it's the store's rag week. The senior staff don't join in much. :P :codger: :P

Why does the senior personnel all bear the names of Hollywood film stars of the forties :huh:

I don't think they can be really fancying their chances against the London :moon: :drool: :moon: Pooves on Saturday.

Right, just the man. How much do you charge...excellent. Right. I want you to go along to see the wife. Give her a full examination. :hug2:

A disease so rare that it hasn't got a name. Not yet. But it will have. Oh yes. This is the opportunity I've been waiting for. The chance of a lifetime! I'll show them at the Royal College of Surgeons! I'll make them sit up and take notice!!!
  • Like 2

A disease so rare that it hasn't got a name. Not yet. But it will have. Oh yes. This is the opportunity I've been waiting for. The chance of a lifetime! I'll show them at the Royal College of Surgeons! I'll make them sit up and take notice!!!

and then, when the medical profession really starts to take notice of you, you can jolly well tell them what to do and make sure they get everything right so there'll never be any diseases ever again.
  • Like 2

and then, when the medical profession really starts to take notice of you, you can jolly well tell them what to do and make sure they get everything right so there'll never be any diseases ever again.

Have to get a bigger bottle. :outtahere:
  • Like 2

Just one bottle. Just one jot. Just one tittle. That's the lot.
  • Like 2

I've made enquiries with our shippers and the most sherry they can ship in any one load is 12,000 gallons.
  • Like 2

I've made enquiries with our shippers and the most sherry they can ship in any one load is 12,000 gallons.

And three tins of beans for me please.
  • Like 2

Who's got wind................................ :ph34r:..........................Catch.
  • Like 2

Who's got wind................................ :ph34r:..........................Catch.

I fart in your general direction!
  • Like 2

...I'm just getting...I'm just getting a loud buzzing noise in my left ear. :|
  • Like 2

It's all right. It's only a flashback. :smash:
  • Like 2

I thought it was the continental version. :huh:
  • Like 2

I thought it was the continental version. :huh:

Bontinentals with their international luxury modern roomettes and their Watney's Red Barrel
  • Like 2

We find your American beer like making love in a canoe. It's close to water. :joker:

I would put a tax on all people who stand in water

I have not been washing very thoroughly for many years now. :atickhum:
  • Like 2

We find your American beer like making love in a canoe. It's close to water. :joker:

After five years they give me a brush http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sick/sick0025.gif
  • Like 2

After five years they give me a brush http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sick/sick0025.gif

Well we had it tough. We used to have to get up out of the shoebox at twelve o'clock at night, and lick the road clean with our tongues
  • Like 2

Well we had it tough. We used to have to get up out of the shoebox at twelve o'clock at night, and lick the road clean with our tongues

None of them ate any of the nice millet seed. Yum, yum. :drool:
  • Like 2

Well, the Superintendent thought it was an almond whirl.
  • Like 2

As a matter of fact, I feel a bit peckish myself. :burger: :ebert: :burger:
  • Like 2

Esurient......Eee I were all hungry, like!
  • Like 2

You're the first person to order a salad for two years. All the Eskimos eat here is fish, fish. :eyeroll:
  • Like 2

You're the first person to order a salad for two years. All the Eskimos eat here is fish, fish. :eyeroll:

Where can that fish be? It is a most elusive fish!
  • Like 2

Where can that fish be? It is a most elusive fish!

Early this morning he finished combing the outskirts of Lisbon and now he seems to have staked everything on one final desperate seek here in the Tagus valley.
  • Like 2