And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

The word "Maudling" is almost totally obscured. :|

In this thread we hope to show how not to be seen.

I say, there's no one to react to. :unsure:

And what was your reaction to this?

I don't know. I'm all confused. :gumby: I couldn't afford a whole new brain.

There shall, in that time, be rumours of things going astray, erm, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things wi-- with the sort of raffia work base that has an attachment.

We'll special it for you, we'll get it down there today and you'll get it back in ten weeks. :ebert:

Er... no, no, no. Look, er, it's a big decision, I'd like a couple of weeks to think about it... er... you know, don't want to jump into it too quickly. Maybe three weeks. I could let you know definitely then, I just don't want to make this definite decision.

I hope you three gentlemen aren't going to be indecisive! :Alex: :Neil: :geddy:

We take it in turns to act as a sort of executive officer for the week. But all the decisions of that officer have to be ratified at a special bi-weekly meeting

The struggle of the urban proletariat. :|
  • Like 2

There shall, in that time, be rumours of things going astray, erm, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things wi-- with the sort of raffia work base that has an attachment.

We'll special it for you, we'll get it down there today and you'll get it back in ten weeks. :ebert:

Er... no, no, no. Look, er, it's a big decision, I'd like a couple of weeks to think about it... er... you know, don't want to jump into it too quickly. Maybe three weeks. I could let you know definitely then, I just don't want to make this definite decision.

We take it in turns to act as a sort of executive officer for the week. But all the decisions of that officer have to be ratified at a special bi-weekly meeting

You're all bloody fancy talk since you left London.
  • Like 2

Ran up against one big obstacle - the Thames :( lying like a silver turd between Richmond and Isleworth.
  • Like 2

Ran up against one big obstacle - the Thames :( lying like a silver turd between Richmond and Isleworth.

From Rottingdeans we go through Africa to Nairobis. We take the South road out of Nairobis for about twelve miles and then ask
  • Like 2

From Rottingdeans we go through Africa to Nairobis. We take the South road out of Nairobis for about twelve miles and then ask

Please, could you tell me the way to Iddesleigh? :popcorn:
  • Like 2

We usually come round on the B3339 just before Bridgewater, you see...but this time we decided to risk it because they're always saying they're going to widen it there. Yes well just by the intersection, there where the A372 joins up, there's plenty of room to widen it there, there's only grass verges. They could get another six feet...knock down that hospital
  • Like 2

We usually come round on the B3339 just before Bridgewater, you see...but this time we decided to risk it because they're always saying they're going to widen it there. Yes well just by the intersection, there where the A372 joins up, there's plenty of room to widen it there, there's only grass verges. They could get another six feet...knock down that hospital

My next witness will explain that, if m'ludship will allow. I call the late Arthur Aldridge. :16ton:
  • Like 2

My next witness will explain that, if m'ludship will allow. I call the late Arthur Aldridge. :16ton:

I am Arthur, King of the Britons
  • Like 2

Don't worry about the er...We'll get him up somehow. Now, the approach to Kilimanjaro is quite simply over the foothills, and then we go on after that to... :hug2:
  • Like 2

Don't worry about the er...We'll get him up somehow. Now, the approach to Kilimanjaro is quite simply over the foothills, and then we go on after that to... :hug2:

Challenging Everest? Why not drop in at Ricky Pules' - only 24,000 feet from this cinema. Ricky and Maurice offer a variety of styles for the well-groomed climber. Like Sherpa Tensing and Sir Edmond Hillary be number one on top, when you're Number One on Top http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/character/character0064.gif
  • Like 2

Challenging Everest? Why not drop in at Ricky Pules' - only 24,000 feet from this cinema. Ricky and Maurice offer a variety of styles for the well-groomed climber. Like Sherpa Tensing and Sir Edmond Hillary be number one on top, when you're Number One on Top http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/character/character0064.gif

I'd...love...to. Hairdressing is very interesting. :gumby:
  • Like 2

Can you imagine what it's like cutting the same head for five years?
  • Like 2

Suffragan or diocesan? :unsure:

He is not in fact the Bishop of East Anglia, but a man wanted by the police.
  • Like 2

This house is surrounded. I must ask that no one leave the room. I'm Chief Superintendent Lookout.
  • Like 2

This house is surrounded. I must ask that no one leave the room. I'm Chief Superintendent Lookout.

I think he's got beautiful legs. :chickendance:
  • Like 2

The right leg isn't silly at all and the left leg merely does a forward aerial half turn every alternate step. :huh:
  • Like 2

The right leg isn't silly at all and the left leg merely does a forward aerial half turn every alternate step. :huh:

Anyway, this rather pointless bickering went on for some time until...
  • Like 2

You'll never leave this bookshop alive. You know too much, my dental friend. :bang bang: :hockeygoon:
  • Like 2

You'll never leave this bookshop alive. You know too much, my dental friend. :bang bang: :hockeygoon:

What made you undertake so enormous a tusk... :unsure: ...task?
  • Like 2

Ever since I left Sicily, I've been trying to do the best for Ron. :bang bang: :hockeygoon:
  • Like 2

Ever since I left Sicily, I've been trying to do the best for Ron. :bang bang: :hockeygoon:

Shut up you eyeties!
  • Like 2

Shut up you eyeties!

Well done Citizen, or, as the Italians would say: 'Molto bene, Citizen'. :clap:
  • Like 2

Shut up you eyeties!

This boy has never let me down. He's the pluckiest goddamn fighter I've ever trained. :fistbump:
  • Like 2

Shut up you eyeties!

This boy has never let me down. He's the pluckiest goddamn fighter I've ever trained. :fistbump:

After three fights - and only two convictions - his manager believes that Citizen is now ready to face the giant American, Blackhawkrush.
  • Like 2