And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Now I'm really cheesed off. No really, I'm absolutely fed up with this. I really am. :rage:

Shut up you silly bitch, it was only a bit of fun.

Rear gunner Citizen, who, though quite assertive with girls, tends to take the submissive role in his relationships with men. :coy:

Hello Sailors! Listen, guess what. The Minister of Aviation has made me head of the RAF Ola Pola

Oh, most magnificent and merciful majesty, master of the universe, protector of the meek, whose nose we are not worthy to pick. :notworthy:

No, no! It is a sign that, like Him, we must think not of the things of the body, but of the face and head!

We at the Church of the Divine Loony believe in the power of prayer to turn the head purple ha, ha, ha

That's not funny! :bitchslap: Vott is the big joke? I vant to know the joke.
  • Like 2

Now I'm really cheesed off. No really, I'm absolutely fed up with this. I really am. :rage:

Rear gunner Citizen, who, though quite assertive with girls, tends to take the submissive role in his relationships with men. :coy:

Hello Sailors! Listen, guess what. The Minister of Aviation has made me head of the RAF Ola Pola

Oh, most magnificent and merciful majesty, master of the universe, protector of the meek, whose nose we are not worthy to pick. :notworthy:

No, no! It is a sign that, like Him, we must think not of the things of the body, but of the face and head!

We at the Church of the Divine Loony believe in the power of prayer to turn the head purple ha, ha, ha

It's not my mush - it's your mush. It's your laugh - it's your laugh mate - not mine. It's your bleeding laugh.
  • Like 2

It's not my mush - it's your mush. It's your laugh - it's your laugh mate - not mine. It's your bleeding laugh.

I should probably have said at the outset that I'm noted for having something of a sense of humour, although I have kept myself very much to myself over the last two years
  • Like 2

I should probably have said at the outset that I'm noted for having something of a sense of humour, although I have kept myself very much to myself over the last two years

Right, you two hermits, stop that thread. I think it's silly. :tsk:
  • Like 2

Oh you're no fun anymore
  • Like 2

Oh you're no fun anymore

Please don't trifle with my affections. :boohoo:
  • Like 2

Oh you're no fun anymore

Promised me the known world he did. I was to be taken to Rome, House by the Forum. Slaves. Asses' milk. As much gold as I could eat. Then, he, having his way with me had... voom! Like a rat out of an aqueduct. :(
  • Like 2

Oh you're no fun anymore

Promised me the known world he did. I was to be taken to Rome, House by the Forum. Slaves. Asses' milk. As much gold as I could eat. Then, he, having his way with me had... voom! Like a rat out of an aqueduct. :(

But you try and tell the young people today that... and they won't believe ya'
  • Like 2

Oh you're no fun anymore

I would like to assure you that you'd never be treated like that if you had an interview here at the Careers Advisory Board. :drool:
  • Like 2

Oh you're no fun anymore

I would like to assure you that you'd never be treated like that if you had an interview here at the Careers Advisory Board. :drool:

Well that's very kind of you sir, but I don't think I'm ready to be Chairman yet. :cool:
  • Like 2

Oh you're no fun anymore

Well that's very kind of you sir, but I don't think I'm ready to be Chairman yet. :cool:

Your work in the accounts department has been immaculate... :rfl: ...No, no, please don't say anything.
  • Like 2

Oh you're no fun anymore

Your work in the accounts department has been immaculate... :rfl: ...No, no, please don't say anything.

Don't you 'shhhh' me. Eighteen years of total silence, and you 'shhhh' me! :rage:
  • Like 2

Oh you're no fun anymore

Don't you 'shhhh' me. Eighteen years of total silence, and you 'shhhh' me! :rage:

I did ask you not to say mattress, didn't I? :tsk:
  • Like 2

Oh you're no fun anymore

I did ask you not to say mattress, didn't I? :tsk:

I just like the word, it gives me confidence. It's got a sort of woody quality about it. :wub:
  • Like 2

The word "Maudling" is almost totally obscured. :|

In this thread we hope to show how not to be seen.

I say, there's no one to react to. :unsure:

And what was your reaction to this?

I don't know. I'm all confused. :gumby: I couldn't afford a whole new brain.
  • Like 2

There shall, in that time, be rumours of things going astray, erm, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things wi-- with the sort of raffia work base that has an attachment.
  • Like 2

There shall, in that time, be rumours of things going astray, erm, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things wi-- with the sort of raffia work base that has an attachment.

We'll special it for you, we'll get it down there today and you'll get it back in ten weeks. :ebert:
  • Like 2

We'll special it for you, we'll get it down there today and you'll get it back in ten weeks. :ebert:

Er... no, no, no. Look, er, it's a big decision, I'd like a couple of weeks to think about it... er... you know, don't want to jump into it too quickly. Maybe three weeks. I could let you know definitely then, I just don't want to make this definite decision.
  • Like 2

Er... no, no, no. Look, er, it's a big decision, I'd like a couple of weeks to think about it... er... you know, don't want to jump into it too quickly. Maybe three weeks. I could let you know definitely then, I just don't want to make this definite decision.

I hope you three gentlemen aren't going to be indecisive! :Alex: :Neil: :geddy:
  • Like 2

I hope you three gentlemen aren't going to be indecisive! :Alex: :Neil: :geddy:

We take it in turns to act as a sort of executive officer for the week. But all the decisions of that officer have to be ratified at a special bi-weekly meeting
  • Like 2