And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

I can see us now...just after Montesquieu and just before Mozart. What a position. :blush:

As it's expected it's a much more defensive line-up. Plato's in goal, Socrates is a front runner there, and Aristotle as sweeper. Aristotle, very much the man in form.

Aristotle was a bugger for the bottle

Yes, but have you any plans for dealing with the free-scoring Turkish forwards? :scared:

Send in four waves of armed paratroopers with full ground-to-air missile support! Alert all air bases! Destroy all roads! We'll bomb the town flat if we have to!

Even the police began to sit up and take notice.

Which is all...men...I suppose? :coy:

Why aren't women allowed go to stonings, Mum? :huh:

I don't think there's the sustained awfulness that we really need. :whipgirl: :whipgirl:

If only a few of the so-called working class would destroy themselves so sportingly.

Don't be so bleedin' stupid. You're a bleedin' racist, you bleedin' are! :rage:

Mr St John of Huntingdon said he couldn't think of anything more derogatory than "Belgians". :LMAO:
  • Like 2

I can see us now...just after Montesquieu and just before Mozart. What a position. :blush:

As it's expected it's a much more defensive line-up. Plato's in goal, Socrates is a front runner there, and Aristotle as sweeper. Aristotle, very much the man in form.

Yes, but have you any plans for dealing with the free-scoring Turkish forwards? :scared:

Send in four waves of armed paratroopers with full ground-to-air missile support! Alert all air bases! Destroy all roads! We'll bomb the town flat if we have to!

I don't think there's the sustained awfulness that we really need. :whipgirl: :whipgirl:

If only a few of the so-called working class would destroy themselves so sportingly.

Mr St John of Huntingdon said he couldn't think of anything more derogatory than "Belgians". :LMAO:

With me now is Norman St. John Polevaulter, who for the last few years has been contradicting people
  • Like 2

With me now is Norman St. John Polevaulter, who for the last few years has been contradicting people

My mother said I was a fool. She said the only way to cure it was to become a barber. :LOLsign:
  • Like 2

My mother said I was a fool. She said the only way to cure it was to become a barber. :LOLsign:

Challenging Everest? Why not drop in at Blackhwakrush's - only 24,000 feet from this cinema. Blackhawkrush offers a variety of styles for the well-groomed climber. Like Sherpa Tensing and Sir Edmond Hillary, be number one on top, when you're Number One on Top.
  • Like 2

Challenging Everest? Why not drop in at Blackhwakrush's - only 24,000 feet from this cinema. Blackhawkrush offers a variety of styles for the well-groomed climber. Like Sherpa Tensing and Sir Edmond Hillary, be number one on top, when you're Number One on Top.

If you don't care for your scalp, you get rabies.
  • Like 2

...typhus, cholera, consumption, bubonic plague... :scared:
  • Like 2

In many fields of medicine nowadays, a dose of dynamite can do a world of good.
  • Like 2

I'll show them at the Royal College of Surgeons! I'll make them sit up and take notice!!!
  • Like 2

I'll show them at the Royal College of Surgeons! I'll make them sit up and take notice!!!

Oh, that sounds nice. It's what they call a walk-on. You'd better be off, then. :bitchslap:
  • Like 2

Oh, that sounds nice. It's what they call a walk-on. You'd better be off, then. :bitchslap:

Look, you crumb bum, I'm a star. Star, star, star. I don't get a million dollars to act out of a trench. :tsk:
  • Like 2

Getting all high and mighty, eh?

Eight foot of Watutsi. Not one on another's shoulders, oh no - eight foot of solid Watutsi. That's what I call tall.
  • Like 2

Eight foot of Watutsi. Not one on another's shoulders, oh no - eight foot of solid Watutsi. That's what I call tall.

Surely the third tallest mayor in Derby's history.

Well, there you are. Citizen, Your_Lion and blackhawkrush. :moose: :D-13: :codger: Three very well known faces from the racing world. Thanks very much for coming along this afternoon, lads. And best wishes for the derby.
  • Like 2

Well, there you are. Citizen, Your_Lion and blackhawkrush. :moose: :D-13: :codger: Three very well known faces from the racing world. Thanks very much for coming along this afternoon, lads. And best wishes for the derby.

remember if you've enjoyed watching the show just half as much as we've enjoyed doing it, then we've enjoyed it twice as much as you.
  • Like 2

remember if you've enjoyed watching the show just half as much as we've enjoyed doing it, then we've enjoyed it twice as much as you.

He's spent the last sixty years trying to work that one out. :gumby:
  • Like 2

Ha! ha! ha! I've done it, I've done it! http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy0005.gif

I've forgotten it. :rage: I had it! I had it!

• Like 2

Ha! ha! ha! I've done it, I've done it! http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy0005.gif

Cannot hide the basic tragedy here. :|
  • Like 2

Do sit down, Mr Blackhawkrush... I... I ... think what's happened is ... terribly ... terribly... funny .... tragic.
  • Like 2

Do sit down, Mr Blackhawkrush... I... I ... think what's happened is ... terribly ... terribly... funny .... tragic.

Your posts have been beyond reproach, but unfortunately the effect you have on your colleagues has undermined the competence :spitwater: ... has undermined the competence of this forum to such a point that I'm afraid that I've got no option but to sack you. :LMAO: Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 2

Your posts have been beyond reproach, but unfortunately the effect you have on your colleagues has undermined the competence :spitwater: ... has undermined the competence of this forum to such a point that I'm afraid that I've got no option but to sack you. :LMAO:

Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked have been sacked.
  • Like 2

Your posts have been beyond reproach, but unfortunately the effect you have on your colleagues has undermined the competence :spitwater: ... has undermined the competence of this forum to such a point that I'm afraid that I've got no option but to sack you. :LMAO:

Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked have been sacked.

Yes, there's no place for sentiment in TRF's big business. :fury:
  • Like 2

I object, in the strongest possible terms to this obvious reference to our own slogan 'It's a dog's life... a man's life in the modern army'
  • Like 2

I object, in the strongest possible terms to this obvious reference to our own slogan 'It's a dog's life... a man's life in the modern army'

You've kept this all rather hush-hush so far, shipmate. :coy:
  • Like 2

You've kept this all rather hush-hush so far, shipmate. :coy:

Shut up! We'll have to start again ... Still no sign of land ... how long is it?
  • Like 2