And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

I know sir but people get killed, properly dead, sir, no barley cross fingers, sir

But soon this quiet pattern of life was to change irrevocably. The commonplace routine of a typical Monday morning would never be the same again. :scared:
  • Like 2

I know sir but people get killed, properly dead, sir, no barley cross fingers, sir

But soon this quiet pattern of life was to change irrevocably. The commonplace routine of a typical Monday morning would never be the same again. :scared:

and Ralph Melish, a file clerk at an insurance company, was on his way to work as usual when... Nothing happened! Scarcely able to believe his eyes, Ralph Melish looked down. But one glance confirmed his suspicions. Behind a bush, on the side of the road, there was *no* severed arm. No dismembered trunk of a man in his late fifties. No head in a bag. Nothing. Not a sausage. For Ralph Melish, this was *not* to be the start of any trail of events which would not, in no time at all, involve him in neither a tangled knot of suspicion, nor any web of lies, which would, had he been not uninvolved, surely have led him to no other place, than the central criminal court of the Old Bailey.
  • Like 2

and Ralph Melish, a file clerk at an insurance company, was on his way to work as usual when... Nothing happened! Scarcely able to believe his eyes, Ralph Melish looked down. But one glance confirmed his suspicions. Behind a bush, on the side of the road, there was *no* severed arm. No dismembered trunk of a man in his late fifties. No head in a bag. Nothing. Not a sausage. For Ralph Melish, this was *not* to be the start of any trail of events which would not, in no time at all, involve him in neither a tangled knot of suspicion, nor any web of lies, which would, had he been not uninvolved, surely have led him to no other place, than the central criminal court of the Old Bailey.

You naughty person. I'm afraid it's my unpleasant duty to inform you that you're fired. :bitchslap:
  • Like 2

You naughty person. I'm afraid it's my unpleasant duty to inform you that you're fired. :bitchslap:

Our management consultants actually queried the necessity for us to employ a pantomime horse at all. :huh:
  • Like 2

Our management consultants actually queried the necessity for us to employ a pantomime horse at all. :huh:

My life has been leading up to this. May I ask you to reconsider. You won't regret this. Think of the tourist trade. :baabaa: :pussy:
  • Like 2

My life has been leading up to this. May I ask you to reconsider. You won't regret this. Think of the tourist trade. :baabaa: :pussy:

I'm fed up with going abroad and treated like a sheep
  • Like 2

Les voyageurs...les bagages...ils sont...ici! :ebert:
  • Like 2

c'est Beulagh Premise ici, oui, oui, dans Ibeezer. Oui, we met... nous nous recontrons au Hotel Miramar. Oui, à la barbeque, c'est vrai. Madame S. - est-ce que Jean est chez vous? Oh merde
  • Like 2

c'est Beulagh Premise ici, oui, oui, dans Ibeezer. Oui, we met... nous nous recontrons au Hotel Miramar. Oui, à la barbeque, c'est vrai. Madame S. - est-ce que Jean est chez vous? Oh merde

How dare you profane this place with your presence!? I command you, in the name of the Knights of And Now For Something Completely Different, to open the doors of this sacred thread, to which 73 himself has guided us! :rage:
  • Like 2

How dare you profane this place with your presence!? I command you, in the name of the Knights of And Now For Something Completely Different, to open the doors of this sacred thread, to which 73 himself has guided us! :rage:

If I let you in you'll sell me encyclopaedias. :no:
  • Like 2

Selling, selling. Very good. Very good.
  • Like 2

I got thirty bob for the trousers!
  • Like 2

We were wondering if you could see your way clear...to giving us...a quick... a quick... visual... Mr You_Lion, will you take your trousers down?
  • Like 2

We were wondering if you could see your way clear...to giving us...a quick... a quick... visual... Mr You_Lion, will you take your trousers down?

:clap: :cheerleader: :clap: If there's any more stock film of women applauding, I shall clear the thread.
  • Like 2

:clap: :cheerleader: :clap: If there's any more stock film of women applauding, I shall clear the thread.

Why aren't women allowed go to stonings, Mum? :huh:
  • Like 2

there's three things we can do with your mum. We can bury her, burn her, or dump her
  • Like 2

there's three things we can do with your mum. We can bury her, burn her, or dump her

You have three last chances, the nature of which I have divulged in my previous utterance. :goodone:
  • Like 2

You have three last chances, the nature of which I have divulged in my previous utterance. :goodone:

She's keen on knitting and likes Cliff Richard records. How does she rate her chances against Ken?
  • Like 2

She's keen on knitting and likes Cliff Richard records. How does she rate her chances against Ken?

You hate him, then you respect him, then you kill him.
  • Like 2

You hate him, then you respect him, then you kill him.

You mean zis isn't ze lady? :eh:
  • Like 2

I'd like to swap it for this one, please. Er, I have paid. I paid on Saturday. Here's the ticket

..and at the line it's Mrs Casey who's got it by a short head from Mrs Penguin in second place, Mrs Parkinson in third, Mrs Rudd, Mrs Colyer, Mrs Warner and there's Mrs Griffiths who's remained unswapped.
  • Like 2

I'd like to swap it for this one, please. Er, I have paid. I paid on Saturday. Here's the ticket

..and at the line it's Mrs Casey who's got it by a short head from Mrs Penguin in second place, Mrs Parkinson in third, Mrs Rudd, Mrs Colyer, Mrs Warner and there's Mrs Griffiths who's remained unswapped.

Oh, Mrs n*****-Baiter's exploded.
  • Like 2

Yes, it was the middle one. :hi: :doh: :hi:
  • Like 2

Yes, it was the middle one. :hi: :doh: :hi:

This week we're going to learn how to saw a lady into three bits and dispose of the body...
  • Like 2