And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

There's some lovely filth down 'ere!

Don't give me any trouble. Just pile up these baskets of filth and come with me.
  • Like 2

Don't give me any trouble. Just pile up these baskets of filth and come with me.

Oh, I remember. Uh, can he leave the room with us? :unsure:
  • Like 2

Leave the body in the room not to be left by anybody. Nobody leaves anybody or the body with somebody. Everybody who is anybody shall leave the body in the room body. :wacko:
  • Like 2

Leave the body in the room not to be left by anybody. Nobody leaves anybody or the body with somebody. Everybody who is anybody shall leave the body in the room body. :wacko:

Well, I'm afraid I'm going off duty now, sir. Could you tell First Sergeant Foster? :gumby:
  • Like 2

Well, I'm afraid I'm going off duty now, sir. Could you tell First Sergeant Foster? :gumby:

The Rush Forum would like to apologize to the police about the character of Police Constable Blackhawkrush. He was not meant to represent the average police officer.
  • Like 2

The Rush Forum would like to apologize to the police about the character of Police Constable Blackhawkrush. He was not meant to represent the average police officer.

Remember - policemen make wonderful friends. So write today and take advantage of our free officer. :)
  • Like 2

Remember - policemen make wonderful friends. So write today and take advantage of our free officer. :)

And just what do you mean by that? Are you calling my old fictional comrade-in-arms a fairy? :o
  • Like 2

And just what do you mean by that? Are you calling my old fictional comrade-in-arms a fairy? :o

Don't come the brigadier bit with us, dear, we all know where you've been, you military fairy
  • Like 2

Don't come the brigadier bit with us, dear, we all know where you've been, you military fairy

I've just been starring in several multi-million dollar international films, and, during breaks on the set, I've been designing a cathedral. :angel:
  • Like 2

I've just been starring in several multi-million dollar international films, and, during breaks on the set, I've been designing a cathedral. :angel:

Well, there he goes, Blackhawkrush of Chicago, in an attempt which could make him the first man ever to eat an entire Anglican Cathedral.
  • Like 2

Well, there he goes, Blackhawkrush of Chicago, in an attempt which could make him the first man ever to eat an entire Anglican Cathedral.

All right! But you didn't have to say it! You could have kept quiet for a change! :eyeroll:
  • Like 2

All right! But you didn't have to say it! You could have kept quiet for a change! :eyeroll:

so anyway, I said to her, I said, they can't afford that on what he earns, I mean for a start the feathers get up your nose, I ask you, four and six a pound, and him with a wooden leg, I don't know how she puts up with it after all the trouble she's had with her you-know-what, anyway it was a white wedding much to everyone's surprise, of course they bought everything on the hire purchase, I think they ought to send them back where they came from, I mean you've got to be cruel to be kind so Mrs Harris said, so she said, she said, she said, the dead crab she said, she said. Well, her sister's gone to Rhodesia what with her womb and all, and her youngest, her youngest as thin as a filing cabinet, and the goldfish, the goldfish they've got whooping cough they keep spitting water all over their Bratbys, well, they do don't they, I mean you can't, can you, I mean they're not even married or anything, they're not even divorced, and he's in the KGB if you ask me, he says he's a tree surgeon but I don't like the sound of his liver, all that squeaking and banging every night till the small hours, his mother's been much better since she had her head off, yes she has, I said, don't you talk to me about bladders, I said...
  • Like 2

so anyway, I said to her, I said, they can't afford that on what he earns, I mean for a start the feathers get up your nose, I ask you, four and six a pound, and him with a wooden leg, I don't know how she puts up with it after all the trouble she's had with her you-know-what, anyway it was a white wedding much to everyone's surprise, of course they bought everything on the hire purchase, I think they ought to send them back where they came from, I mean you've got to be cruel to be kind so Mrs Harris said, so she said, she said, she said, the dead crab she said, she said. Well, her sister's gone to Rhodesia what with her womb and all, and her youngest, her youngest as thin as a filing cabinet, and the goldfish, the goldfish they've got whooping cough they keep spitting water all over their Bratbys, well, they do don't they, I mean you can't, can you, I mean they're not even married or anything, they're not even divorced, and he's in the KGB if you ask me, he says he's a tree surgeon but I don't like the sound of his liver, all that squeaking and banging every night till the small hours, his mother's been much better since she had her head off, yes she has, I said, don't you talk to me about bladders, I said...

Now Citizen, what made you first want to try and start summarizing Proust? :popcorn:
  • Like 2

Now Citizen, what made you first want to try and start summarizing Proust? :popcorn:

Well we've always been extremely interested in modern drama ... we were of course the first Townswomen's Guild to perform 'Camp On Blood Island', and last year we did our extremely popular re-enactment of 'Nazi War Atrocities'. So this year we thought we would like to do something in a lighter vein...
  • Like 2

Well we've always been extremely interested in modern drama ... we were of course the first Townswomen's Guild to perform 'Camp On Blood Island', and last year we did our extremely popular re-enactment of 'Nazi War Atrocities'. So this year we thought we would like to do something in a lighter vein...

Ladies and gentlemen, it's the 'The Attila the Hun Show'. :clap:
  • Like 2

...with E. W. Swanton as Aggie, the kooky Scots maid. :cheerleader:
  • Like 2

Oh, Jim. I'm just unhappy with this line. Hey, can I do it all sort of kooky, like this?
  • Like 2

Oh, Jim. I'm just unhappy with this line. Hey, can I do it all sort of kooky, like this?

The audience were bemused by his high-pitched Welsh accent and intimidated by his abusive ad-libs. :unsure:
  • Like 2

The audience were bemused by his high-pitched Welsh accent and intimidated by his abusive ad-libs. :unsure:

"Mr. Smarmy so-called Harold Wilson can call himself pragmatic until he's blue in the breasts." :codger:
  • Like 2

"Mr. Smarmy so-called Harold Wilson can call himself pragmatic until he's blue in the breasts." :codger:

That nice Mr. Heath would never allow that!
  • Like 2

:yes: If there's one thing I can't stand, it's people who have heart attacks.

He have heart attack and fell out of window onto exploding bomb, and was killed in a shooting accident.

Must be a board meeting. :yes:
  • Like 2

He have heart attack and fell out of window onto exploding bomb, and was killed in a shooting accident.

I wanted to be a doctor, or a sculptor, something artistic, or an engineer, with all those dams, but there we are, it's no use crying over spilt milk, the facts are there and that's that. I'm the Head of this lousy board. :boohoo:
  • Like 2

I wanted to be a doctor, or a sculptor, something artistic, or an engineer, with all those dams, but there we are, it's no use crying over spilt milk, the facts are there and that's that. I'm the Head of this lousy board. :boohoo:

It's a dead loss. We haven't put anyone in a job since 1625. :(
  • Like 2