And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

In Norge, we hatta svinska offikiose buinni a gogik in Europa. :ebert:

I think he's talking about taxation. :huh:
  • Like 2

Your_Lion, I am the Chairman of a multi-million pound corporation and you are a very new chartered Accountant. Isn’t it possible there may have been some mistake? Edited by Citizen of the World
  • Like 2

Your_Lion, I am the Chairman of a multi-million pound corporation and you are a very new chartered Accountant. Isn’t it possible there may have been some mistake?

I'd like a couple of weeks to think about it, er, you know, maybe three weeks. :scared: I could let you know definitely then.
  • Like 2

Your_Lion, I am the Chairman of a multi-million pound corporation and you are a very new chartered Accountant. Isn’t it possible there may have been some mistake?

I'd like a couple of weeks to think about it, er, you know, maybe three weeks. :scared: I could let you know definitely then.

But all of the decisions of that officer have to be ratified at a special bi-weekly meeting.
  • Like 2

But all of the decisions of that officer have to be ratified at a special bi-weekly meeting.

Yes, well, of course, this is just the sort blinkered philistine pig ignorance I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage :rage:
  • Like 2

Yes, well, of course, this is just the sort blinkered philistine pig ignorance I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage :rage:

Well, I can't help noticing that you insult me and then you're polite to me alternately.
  • Like 2

Well, I can't help noticing that you insult me and then you're polite to me alternately.

I'm sorry, Mr. Citizen, he's a bit on edge. He hasn't slept since 2112. :rush:
  • Like 2

I would tax the nude in my bed. No - not tax. What is the word? Oh - 'welcome'.
  • Like 2

You've got a nice torch, haven't you? :coy: How many volts is it?
  • Like 2

That's a rather personal question, sir.
  • Like 2

I'm afraid I can't give you any marks, so I won't be able to recommend you for hospital.
  • Like 2

I'm afraid I can't give you any marks, so I won't be able to recommend you for hospital.

No, you won't be loafing about in bed wasting the doctors' time.
  • Like 2

Um...lights please, nurse :hug2: Oh...and...er...music, too. :Alex: :Neil: :geddy:
  • Like 2

Um...lights please, nurse :hug2: Oh...and...er...music, too. :Alex: :Neil: :geddy:

And so, Inspector Zatapathique, the forensic expert from the Monaco Murder Squad sings his song 'Bing Tiddle Tiddle Bong'. :clap:
  • Like 2

And so, Inspector Zatapathique, the forensic expert from the Monaco Murder Squad sings his song 'Bing Tiddle Tiddle Bong'. :clap:

Oh excuse her, she's not very well recently, pressure of work, laryngitis, you know. :|
  • Like 2

Oh excuse her, she's not very well recently, pressure of work, laryngitis, you know. :|

Blimey, she don't go much do she.
  • Like 2

She has been setting alight to our beacon, which, I just remembered, is grail-shaped. It's not the first time we've had this problem. :no:
  • Like 2

She has been setting alight to our beacon, which, I just remembered, is grail-shaped. It's not the first time we've had this problem. :no:

That strange feeling we sometimes get that we've lived through something before, that what is happening now has already happened. :blink:
  • Like 2

That strange feeling we sometimes get that we've lived through something before, that what is happening now has already happened. :blink:

I thought it was the continental version. :unsure:
  • Like 2

I thought it was the continental version. :unsure:

You can keep your fastidious continental bidets, Mrs. Your_Lion - Mrs. blackhawkrush knows how to keep her feet clean. :chickendance:
  • Like 2

You can keep your fastidious continental bidets, Mrs. Your_Lion - Mrs. blackhawkrush knows how to keep her feet clean. :chickendance:

There's no water in the taps, there's no water in the pool, there's no water in the bog and there's a bleeding lizard in the bidet :huh:
  • Like 2

There's no water in the taps, there's no water in the pool, there's no water in the bog and there's a bleeding lizard in the bidet :huh:

For this is Whicker Island. An island inhabited entirely by ex-international interviewers in pursuit of the impossible dream. :blah: :unsure: :blah:
  • Like 2

For this is Whicker Island. An island inhabited entirely by ex-international interviewers in pursuit of the impossible dream. :blah: :unsure: :blah:

So blackhawkrush returned to his typing and dreamed his little dreamy dreams, unaware as he was of the cruel trick fate had in store for him.
  • Like 2

So blackhawkrush returned to his typing and dreamed his little dreamy dreams, unaware as he was of the cruel trick fate had in store for him.

Dear Mr Your_Lion, I am writing to complain about that post about people falling out of a high building. :bang bang: :goodone:
  • Like 2