And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

After the show why not visit the La Gondola Restaurant. Just two minutes from this performance

Could you tell me the way? Normally I would have asked a policeman or a minister of the church, but finding no one available, I thought it better to consult a man with some professional qualifications, rather than rely on the possibly confused testimony of a thread passer-by. :outtahere:

you go left at artificial limbs and hearing aids, right at dentures and it's on your left just by glass eyes. It doesn't say toupees to avoid embarrassing people, but you can smell 'em.

Never mind, it's not all it's cracked up to be. :eyeroll:

He's worked his fingers to the bone to make this place what it is, and you come in with your petty feeble quibbling and you grind him into the dirt. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/mad/mad0136.gif

That's fine, but we have to be out by three. :tsk:

All right - I'll be the alarm clock. When I go off, look at me and use the phrase, OK?
  • Like 2

After the show why not visit the La Gondola Restaurant. Just two minutes from this performance

Could you tell me the way? Normally I would have asked a policeman or a minister of the church, but finding no one available, I thought it better to consult a man with some professional qualifications, rather than rely on the possibly confused testimony of a thread passer-by. :outtahere:

you go left at artificial limbs and hearing aids, right at dentures and it's on your left just by glass eyes. It doesn't say toupees to avoid embarrassing people, but you can smell 'em.

He's worked his fingers to the bone to make this place what it is, and you come in with your petty feeble quibbling and you grind him into the dirt. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/mad/mad0136.gif

All right - I'll be the alarm clock. When I go off, look at me and use the phrase, OK?

Testing! Testing! Testing! :blah: This is your nine o'clock alarm call!
  • Like 2

...it must be a vest, er, going off. :unsure:
  • Like 2

This is where Mrs. Your_Lion was so wrong. But that doesn't mean that Pasteur was wrong. :codger:
  • Like 2

This is where Mrs. Your_Lion was so wrong. But that doesn't mean that Pasteur was wrong. :codger:

This new learning amazes me, Sir Blackhawkrush. Explain again how sheeps bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.
  • Like 2

This new learning amazes me, Sir Blackhawkrush. Explain again how sheeps bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

I have another theory. My theory number two, which is the second theory that I have. This theory is what I am about to say, which, with what I have said, are the two theories that are mine and belong to me. :)
  • Like 2

I have another theory. My theory number two, which is the second theory that I have. This theory is what I am about to say, which, with what I have said, are the two theories that are mine and belong to me. :)

It is not yours. You stole it
  • Like 2

Why don't you go out and steal something useful! Like gold and silver and clothes and wood and jewels
  • Like 2

Why don't you go out and steal something useful! Like gold and silver and clothes and wood and jewels

I haven't got choc-ices. I only got the albatross. :chickendance:
  • Like 2

I don't want any of that Roman rubbish. :boo hiss: Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 2

I don't want any of that Roman rubbish. :boo hiss:

He doesn't give me any confidence at all - he's obviously a dummy.
  • Like 2

He's our eldest, he's a biochemist in Sutton. He's married to Shirley. :gumby: :whipgirl:
  • Like 2

He's our eldest, he's a biochemist in Sutton. He's married to Shirley. :gumby: :whipgirl:

He used to ram things up their ...
  • Like 2

Posterior....derriere...sit upon....Buttocks. :unsure:
  • Like 2

Posterior....derriere...sit upon....Buttocks. :unsure:

I'll smack your little botty!
  • Like 2

This is an example of the sort of abuse we get all the time from ignorant people. :drool: :moon: :drool:

The head waiter will be along to abuse you in a few moments. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/fighting/fighting0075.gif
  • Like 2

This is an example of the sort of abuse we get all the time from ignorant people. :drool: :moon: :drool:

The head waiter will be along to abuse you in a few moments. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/fighting/fighting0075.gif

You vacuous toffee-nosed malodorous pervert! :tsk:
  • Like 2

now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!
  • Like 2

He's just at the age when taunts like 'he's a git' really hurt. :(
  • Like 2

He was dirty, smelly and distasteful...and I liked him very much. :ebert:
  • Like 2

The story so far: Blackhawkrush has become ensnared by Mr Shabby's extraordinary personal magnetism. Bob and Janet have eaten Citizen of the World's goldfish during an Oxfam lunch, and Mrs Elsmore's marriage is threatened by Your_Lion's insistence that he is on a different level of consciousness.
  • Like 2

The story so far: Blackhawkrush has become ensnared by Mr Shabby's extraordinary personal magnetism. Bob and Janet have eaten Citizen of the World's goldfish during an Oxfam lunch, and Mrs Elsmore's marriage is threatened by Your_Lion's insistence that he is on a different level of consciousness.

He tells it the way it is! It's where it's at! This is something else! It's out of sight! I like it, I like it! :banana:
  • Like 2

He tells it the way it is! It's where it's at! This is something else! It's out of sight! I like it, I like it! :banana:

Well, I can't help noticing that, for someone who claims to say things in a very roundabout way, your last two posts have very little of the discursive quality about them.
  • Like 2

Well, I can't help noticing that, for someone who claims to say things in a very roundabout way, your last two posts have very little of the discursive quality about them.

Er, well, Swann, Swann, there's this house, there's this house, and er, it's in the morning, it's in the morning, no, it's in the evening, in the evening and er, there's a garden and er, this bloke comes in, bloke comes in, what's his name, what's his name, er just said it, big bloke... :geddy:
  • Like 2